UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2002, 10:00 AM   #91  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Quote:
Originally posted by veggie
My amazon book what have you got to lose by Shelley Bovey is on its way if you haven't heard of her she used to write stuff like being fat is not a sin books now she has lost weight so now she is writing yes being fat is not a sin but I've lost weight books
Veggie you crack me up!!
thanks i need to laugh today!!
Old 02-12-2002, 10:51 AM   #92  
Pending Email Confirmation

Pancake day is the last day before the start of Lent - it starts tomorrow. The story goes that people had to get rid of all the rich foods in the house before Lent arrived and so they made pancakes with their eggs, sugar, flower and milk (I'm not that clever, I had to look it up for my American friends) I suppose we could give up the booze for Lent, after all, its not long, only 'till Easter (cough cough!!)

Last time I did pancakes I drenched them in orange juice, Grand Marnier (spelling) and brandy - wow, now those were pancakes. Suppose I'll have to do some afterwards, I really am not too bothered though.

A good idea with the drink, but Tonic makes me eat, it's the Quinnine in it (again spelling), so I usually have a glass of water with lemon or a glass of skimmed milk. The last thing I fancy after milk is red wine
Old 02-12-2002, 11:54 AM   #93  

Help!

Why do I worry about everything? Some people wouldn't think this was a problem...have £100 to spend on job seeking/when I'm on a course (13 days time yuk) "smart" clothes don't know what to buy can only shop at evans because of being size 26/28 I hate clothes shopping feel panicy already!
Old 02-12-2002, 12:15 PM   #94  

Oh Veggie I love shopping and would love to come with you as I too can only shop in Evans. How about Ann Harvey?? Evans have some long, v-necked tunics in at the moment I got 2 at the w/end they're very flattering and some trousers that you can either dress up or dress down?

I'm going to start up "Hello ..... #8 see you there
Closed Thread