3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello, I'm......... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/13279-hello-im.html)

Clydegirl 04-09-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fee2482 (Post 1645582)
My name is Fiona and i'm 25 this month and from Scotland, I am currently attending weight watcher and have only lost 9lb so far getting ver disheartened that its not coming off any faster.

My target is to get to around 10st I am very depressed about my weight as I feel that at the age i am I should not be this weight. I came on here to hopefully benefit from other people's success stories.

Fiona xx

Hi Fiona welcome. Slow and steady and you will keep the weight off.

fee2482 04-09-2007 04:56 PM

Thanks clyde. I am determined to stick it out this time, have pre paid for my ww classes just to make sure.

highlandhelen 04-11-2007 05:40 AM

:waves:
I'm Rosie, 19 from the UK.
The last 12 months have been both amazing and incredibly hard. My grandma died at aged 96 (or was it 97, she was an old biddy though). I finished school. Broke up with my boyfriend (we're still friends). Went to Oz with my best friend for a month. Got a temp job for christmas. Lost my father to brain cancer (he was only 57 and had been ill for 10 weeks exactly). And just returned from 6 weeks in New Zealand with my mum.
*phew*
Hah a year in just a short paragraph. Wow.
I am currently somewhere between 93 and 95 kg [I'm 5'9"]. I have been up and down in weight recently but I'm trying to keep on a 'healthy' track as much as possible I just really need to up my excercise. It's just hard, and I am not doubt I am not alone on that one ... :).

veggie 04-11-2007 01:41 PM

Welcome Rosie. :wave:

micheleherts 04-12-2007 03:11 PM

Welcome Rosie Fee and Caren.

Michele

memo 04-28-2007 01:20 PM

Hey guys.

Just decided to join this for a bit of support and to hear from likeminded people.

Currently trying to lose some weight for summer..hmm.Lost 3lbs so far,weigh in on Monday.

I'm at uni,it's very hard to eat healthily,especially given I live in college:(Trying hard though.I do a lot of walking and we have lots of hills here:)

LittleNikki 05-08-2007 06:35 AM

Hiya everyone
Im nikki im 24 and i live with my other half mark in the middle of nowhere in west yorkshire. Im currently the heaviest i have ever been and when i got weighed the other day at 19 stone i was so shocked! I have to do something about it im so unhappy with my looks and im so unhealthy i cant walk anywhere without my knees hurting (and my asthma is quite bad). I know that when my depression is bad i eat more as if somehow its going to magically make me feel better but it doesnt of course and i just feel worse for stuffing my face, its like a vicious circle and now im gonna break it! Sorry for going on...... xx

Phudge 05-09-2007 03:57 AM

Hi to all the new girls :)

Nicki, I started at 19 stone and am now 16 stone , 13 1/4 ( as of this morning!) so I say you can do it! Good luck!:cool:

dianeUK 05-14-2007 07:01 AM

Hi, Im Diane. Im 21 and live in Lancashire with my fiance.

My weight loss story started 2 years ago when i was weighed at the doctors, i was 12 and a half stone and the doctor told me i was bordering on being obese which scared me into thinking about my lifestyle. At the start i cut down my portion sizes and stopped getting take aways as often. I lost a stone this way in a few months but then hit a brick wall! Then i introduced Davina Macall's power of 3 into my daily routine and startes to substitute some food choices for healthier ones and i lost another stone. Then summer came and i stopped exercising because it was too warm (this was last year) and my weight crept back up a bit. After xmas i was 10st 10 and angry with myself.

Im now 10st 5. My weight has been fluctuating between 10st 2 and 10st 5 for months and im getting really annoyed. I work out every day (burning aroung 250cals) and i eat around 1500 cals per day but i cant shift any more weight.

This morning i was feeling really down about it so decided to have a look around for some moral support and for someone to talk me out of going to mcdonalds for lunch!

veggie 05-14-2007 10:36 AM

:wave: Welcome to the forum Diane. :wave:

micheleherts 05-14-2007 04:14 PM

Hello Diana and memo welcome.

You are in the best place for moral support.

Michele

dianeUK 05-15-2007 03:52 AM

Thanks.

For the record i did go to macdonalds for lunch but resisted the urge to get big mac and bought a chicken salad toasted deli sandwich on brown no mayo! Go me!!

BritinNJ 05-15-2007 09:45 PM

Hi Diane, come join us in the may chat thread.. we natter about all sorts :)

veggie 05-19-2007 09:48 AM

I'm closing this because of the length of it as threads this long (over 500 posts) slow stuff down (that is as technical as I can get). ;) :p

If anyone wants to start a new one feel free. :)

Bye bye long thread. :( :D :wave: