UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:57 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 196 / 196 / 120-125

Height: 5ft 4"

I was doing LighterLife but it was too much for me, Im coming to Slimming world! I go to my first meeting tomrorow xx
Fat Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #152  

Smile

Hi...

Welcome.

I will miss going to group but getting to a meeting would be quite hard.... public transport round here isn't the best!

I had a bath this morning and then weighed... it could have been worse ..... 14 stone 3lb. Mind you today I had my hair cut shorter so that might help for next week.

Hope you all are having fun *smile*

Judith (& PIckle the Turbocharged)
justjudith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 266/242/168

Height: 5ft7

Fat Diesel, nice to see you here!!! Welcome to our group. I'm sure you will have a lot more fun actually eating now lol. How long have you been on LighterLife? Good luck for your 1st weighin tonight.

Judith, lol, we all use the same tricks, haircuts, veeerry light lunches and veeery light clothing to our weighins lol......why do we do this to ourselves I ask myself. When I started SW again I actually had dinner before I went for the meeting, now I don't lol.
Moonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #154  

One thing I used to do for evening weigh in was not to drink any more than minimal amount of water before weigh in ... and always went to the loo a minute before weigh in.

I didn't want to walk too much on weigh in day either as muscle weihs more than fat so I didn't want to build my muscle on "the day"....

aren't we daft???????

How are you doing?

Any one?

Judith
Old 03-11-2009, 03:03 AM   #155  

Lol, well I got my WI tonight and hopefully I will get to my goal of losing 3lb this week. So I will just have fruit and yoghurt for brekkie and my lovely batchelors fat free noodles for lunch.....and then WII like a maddy before the meeting lol......hmmmmm, slightly obsessive behaviour lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #156  

How did you get in with weigh in?

I'm doing OK at the moment... I think *smile*

Even managed to walk the dog each evening this week.

Judith
Old 03-16-2009, 05:34 AM   #157  

Hi all, sorry been off work for a few days, so wasn't really online as my PC at home is a bit moody. My WI went well, lost the 1 1/2lb I put on the week before, so I am back on track.

Went to climb a wee mountain on Friday (no not Kilimanjaro lol) and did a 5 mile walk yesterday. really pleased with myself. Hopefully my WI on Wednesday will show my efforts lol...

How is everyone? I'm off to update my journal now....
Old 03-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #158  

My... you have been active.... good going on your WI as well.

How is everyone else doing?

My scales died and went to heaven yesterday ... maybe I should have taken note of only one elephant at a time noises. So I weighed myself at Morrisons.... with clothes on and trainers..... so I have a new start weight as it was much more than last week. At least I know Morrison's scales will be consistant.

Done a couple of EE days.... but still getting the hang of them.

Have a good week

Judith
Old 03-18-2009, 03:52 AM   #159  

WI again tonight, hopefully I'll get close to the 18st mark. Been out walking again yesterday, did 5k in 53 minutes.....quiet pleased with that. I'm sooo glad the weather is nicer now and I can actually go out and walk after work. Also did 30 minutes on the WII afterwards.....I'll let you know how the WI goes tonight.....xxx
Old 03-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #160  

Good luck!

(not that you need it!)

Judith
Old 03-19-2009, 03:41 AM   #161  

Yay, I've lost 3 1/2lb....I'm sooooo pleased!!!! I didn't think it was going to be that much, but hey, I'm not complaining. It's fab! Slimmer of the week again as well lol....

Did walk another 4k after work yesterday and also spend a wee while on the WII. Seems like this paid off. Will definetely keep going on with my walking as long as the weather stays this nice. Will take a day off walking today tho to let my body recover a bit. Might work in the garden a bit tho.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #162  

Well done on the 3.5lb down..... and Slimmer of the Week

I am trying to carry on plodding. Money is tight and I'm fed up of limited income/cash. Sometimes lifes just a bummer.

The weather is fab so that is a plus. Sleeping day tomorrow so things aren't totally bad.

Hang in there... you might just be Slimmer of The Month soon!

Judith
Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 AM   #163  

I know what you mean Judith, money is thight left right and center. It's a real shame. I hope the economy will recover soon and things will be looking up. We can only make the best of it.

Weekend was ok, had lots of food tho.....went for a KFC on Friday which was yummy, but my tummy suffered on saturday. Did my garden on Saturday which was hard work but kept my mind off snacking. Yesterday I had quiet a bit of chocolate and then went for an Indian for dinner.....mmmmmmmhhhh really enjoyed it, and it was planned so hopefully I didn't go too much over my syn allowance lol....Well I guess only Wednesday night will show lol....

How was everyones Weekend?
Old 03-25-2009, 01:55 PM   #164  

Hows your weigh in?

How is everyone else doing?

I have had a bad couple of days..... money has been too tight and I can't wait until Friday when I get some more money. At least I have milk for my weetabix now!

Starting to walk more.... doing some of Leslie Sansone's dvd's (Walk Away the Pounds).... starting small and building up.

Hope every mother had a good Mothering Sunday. Pity the weather has now broken but I am sure Spring along with little chirpy chicks will be along in a wee while.

Don't be a stranger... let us know how it goes with you....

Judith
Old 03-27-2009, 06:04 AM   #165  

Hi all, sorry, been absolutely stressed the last couple of days....no time to update....well WI was ok, stayed the same, but that was expected as I've been way too naughty over the weekend. But I'm back on track now, so hopefully a good loss next week.

I really hope it gets warmer soon, this rain is driving me insane......Went for a walk on Wednesday and nearly froze to death beacause the wind was sooo icy....and yesterday it actually snowed in between the rain and hail showers...brrrrr