UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 09:22 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Awwwwwwww Veggie try not to worry they will sedate you its the preparation is the worst thing all that senna and other stuff they give you, but at least you can do that in the comfort of your own home. I shall be thinking of you.

Michele
Old 11-18-2007, 11:28 AM   #47  

Veggie Must be the week for unpleasant hosptial appointments, I've got one Wednesday.

Been a busy weekend, out friday iwth mates, 2 of OH uni friends came yesterday, just got back from dropping one off at New street, out to a gig tonight!!

Last edited by sarahgrace; 11-18-2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: the usual
Old 11-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #48  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Veggie you won't remember a thing about it. The prep is the worst part.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:40 AM   #49  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

Veggie hope all goes well at the hospital.

I am off sick today. I was ill at work on Friday and the weekend off hasn't made me feel any better.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:04 AM   #50  

Yay everything went fine. It did hurt but was over quickly enough. I even survived an enema as well. I didn't have sedation I feel dead brave.

Last edited by veggie; 11-20-2007 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:11 AM   #51  

Hard to believe Veggie but some pervs pay for the privalege of having an enema (I am not talking about private patients!!!).
Old 11-21-2007, 04:03 AM   #52  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

You are a brave chicka veg
Old 11-21-2007, 06:04 AM   #53  

Veggie, I'm gald thats over for you, sounds not very fun at all

Last day today before a 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving!!!!!! We have a complete dinner with the kids today at 10 am, then at 11 they leave. At 11:15 the teachers are in the pub.

Finally changed my ticker, since I got home from Mexico I've been really good and managed to drop a few more lbs.

Have a great day all.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:52 AM   #54  

My poor friend (works in mental health) has told me they had to close down the reception area cos of a paitent coming in crawling with bed bugs. She said to me "how nice, don't you wish you worked here". Luckily she works upstairs but I guess than can climb stairs - or take the lift
Old 11-22-2007, 03:01 PM   #55  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

Glad it went ok Veggie.
My OH appears to have forgotten where he lives this week. He has been working late every night. He still isn't home and I am bored stupid and feeling like I could eat everything in sight - no I'm not giving in to temptation. I've just done 40 mins of exercise.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:04 AM   #56  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh Bugger I went missing again did'nt I and NO-ONE missed me

Chris i'm glad you've got power again that sucks. We're on a well so I know what its like once ours was out for FIVE days our wood stove is fan assisted too so we were cold and smelly but not hungry because the stovetop is gas I was smart enough to fill up lots of containers with water so at least I could have a wash but hubby and stepson did'nt bother hehe.

Well i'm all fat and bloated and can't find the motivation to exercise so i've decided to enquire about badminton at the community hall a friend of mine said she'll go with me so i'll call them and get the scoop, don't know if I need my own bat or not but i'll easily get one. Who knows? I might end up liking it

Congrats Frus you're a tough nut
Old 11-23-2007, 09:28 AM   #57  

Cat who?

Last edited by veggie; 11-23-2007 at 09:28 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #58  
Gym'll fix it!!

hehehe smart a***

Where is everyone? I thought someone would have posted

Well, today i've dovoured half a white chocolate orange never had one before so thought i'd try it and now i'm eating brandy filled beans I should go shopping then at least i'll stop snacking for a bit
Old 11-25-2007, 05:11 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 232/218/182

Height: 5f 6

Hi

I know its a bit late to be jumping into the November natterings but this month I've not had time for anything, let alone weight loss.

I've had a crap month. Firstly hubbys grandad died which seamed to bring on a week of drinking and eating rubbish and since then I've not been able to get back on track. Up until the beginning of the month I had avoided sweet things, pies, pastries, alcohol, all the things I like but shouldn't have and now I just can't get motivation back.

I'm starting to look at food like a best friend again and its shown in this weeks weight gain. Until now I normally stayed the same or dropped a Lb or 2 but now I feel like raiding the fridge and forgetting about trying to lose weight.

For the past 3 weeks I start the week off saying I'm going to get back to blogging as it helped me a lot but I just can't be bothered. I don't know whats up with me lately.

I read over some of my earlier blogs when I started the weight loss looking for motivation and inspiration but I just can't find any.

Never mind next weeks a new week

I probably just need a good hard kick up the backside so if anyone feels like doing it, feel free!
Old 11-25-2007, 07:33 AM   #60  

Diane

I'm feeling sorry for myself. I fell over on ice yesterday and had to go to hospitla to have my arm xrayed. Not broken though, feels a bit better today but my neck hurts a lot instead. Plus I appear to have come down with a bug too
Closed Thread