3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hi, new to this forum!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/111648-hi-new-forum.html)

angelmouse432 05-03-2007 04:35 PM

Hi, new to this forum!!

Hello! my name is Mandy and i currently weigh 16st 4.5lbs. I have lost 2 stone with WW so far with the goal of 9st 13 lbs! I am 29 years old and i live in Devon with my 21 month old son and byfriend! Look foward to chatting soon xxx :angel:

micheleherts 05-03-2007 04:38 PM

Welcome Angelmouse well done on the two stone.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Michele

angelmouse432 05-03-2007 04:45 PM

Thanks very much! You have done fantastically well!! What do you do? WW, Slimming world or something else?

ketakat 05-03-2007 04:54 PM

I'm a Newbie too

Hi everyone, I'm a new to this forum tonight as well and a friend of Anglemouse.

My name is Karen, I also live in Devon in the South West of England with my hubbie Rob and son who is 5 & 1/2 years old.

I currently weigh in at 176 lbs :( (12 st 8lbs) and my goal weight is 133 lbs (9st 7lbs) :dizzy: Way-2-Go!!

I had lost 19lbs this time last year, but had a relapse and put back on 10lbs so I've got that to knock off again before I can get on with seriously loosing.

Any tips and ideas greatfully received.

BritinNJ 05-03-2007 05:30 PM

:welcome: Angel and Kat... you've come to the right place :)

You're both doing fantastically, keep doing what you're doing and it'll all come off, slow is better and remember, we all have little relapses.

Come and join in our daily chit chat about anything and everything in the May thread...

Are either of you doing any exercise at all?

angelmouse432 05-03-2007 06:52 PM

I will go and have a look for it! Thanks all for the warm welcome! I do either Davina McCall or the weight watchers dvds and i walk regularly! xxx

madaboutbooks 05-04-2007 04:20 AM

hi to you both from someone else who lives in devon - plymouth to be exact. i found the challenges on this forum to be very motivating, almost as much as actually getting weighed in front of someone.mad

peacock 2 05-04-2007 05:54 AM

Hello and welcome all!

slimmingsi 05-07-2007 01:36 PM

where on earth did all these people who live in devon come from? i been on here for 3 years and i only ever met 2 other people from plymouth who are sadly no longer posting.

hello to all fellow devonians and the other plymoutian.

p.s to those who know me i'm very very miserable today as i split with my GF yesterday after 18months. :(

micheleherts 05-07-2007 01:55 PM

Hello Karen and welcome.

I didn't do any slimming club Mandy I just started eating healthily and joined a gym. It took me a couple of years to lose 4 stone and I've lost about a stone since posting on here. I put a few pounds on over Christmas which I still havent shifted but on the whole I manage the way I eat fairly well these days.

I am so sorry Slimmingsi you must feel like crap. Hope things get easier as the days go by. Its nice to meet you by the way.

Michele

angelmouse432 05-07-2007 02:37 PM

Hi Slimmingsi, I am so sorry that you and your girlfriend have split up. I have been there and its horrible.

Thanks everyone for all your friendly replies! Will talk to you all soon xxx :df:

Homersmummy 06-13-2007 06:35 PM

Plymouth slimmer here too. :)