UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-14-2007, 04:47 AM   #1  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Default 'How did you do' Thread for Friday 13th April

I did okay - ate according to plan. I'm trying to introduce some foods that I don't eat too often for variety and to keep me interested. I keep forgetting to eat the blummin snacks though!

Exercise for yesterday was... average... and boring.... I am really struggling to get motivated on non-walking exercise - I can walk for hours and hours and I love it - but I'm finding weights and HIIT just plain tedious. So today I've gone back to my old very challenging walking route (brisk walk and occasionally running and scrambling up steep hills) and I can feel the difference in my thighs and rear end already!
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

My Friday wasn't as healthy as the rest of the week. I am going to gym today though.

Michele
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:03 AM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

My Friday was going really well until the evening, when I got a big case of the munches and ended up at KFC. Wasn't like I enjoyed it either - eeek, it was salty.
Cbooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:32 AM   #4  

Two points over yesterday that's good for me. Especially for the weekend. Last time I did ww I lost every week on maintenance level points (6 over) anyway.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #5  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Started out OK but ate a high point salad at lunch and then we had Pizza Hut for dinner. So thumbs down for the day.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:03 AM   #6  

Not bad, ate some foods at lunch that aren't on the core plan, but I was at my uncle's wake and that's all there was.
sarahgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:10 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 164/161/130

Height: 5'8

Sorry about your uncle

I've done alright yesterday and today - finally back on track in terms of exercise. It's not the nicest thing when my room's so hot (still, can't complain about sunny weather!) but I'm glad I'm sticking with it
ABitOnTheChubbySide is offline   Reply With Quote