UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #136  

Wow MinnieMoo! 4 lbs in 1 week? That's fantastic! How did you do it? What have you been eating? How much exercise do you do? Etc etc... love ff x
Old 04-26-2007, 03:20 AM   #137  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighting flab View Post
Wow MinnieMoo! 4 lbs in 1 week? That's fantastic! How did you do it? What have you been eating? How much exercise do you do? Etc etc... love ff x
Mmmmmmmmmmm ditto! Well done, you WILL get into that dress
Old 04-26-2007, 06:31 AM   #138  

Thumbs up returned to SW class

morning all....i rejoined my SW class last night...oh what a relief ive been playing around with variouse forms of calorie counting recently....but it is so not for me....ive around 1st to lose and i did it before with SW ,so il do it again...have a good day folks....im having a mix to match day today....i love this new plan
Old 04-30-2007, 03:16 AM   #139  

S/C/G: SW/253/CW231/GW175

Height: 5'8

Helloladies,

I've been away for a while and am finally ready to lose this weight. Me and a friend of mine a guy of course were having some major problems and i did what i do best...EAT!!Of course it didnt change my probs i just put on more weight. I've now got a personal trainer and im ready to get back in the race.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:50 PM   #140  

Another half pound. OMG this is SO slow!
Old 05-02-2007, 02:58 PM   #141  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antari View Post
Another half pound. OMG this is SO slow!
Me too - just half a pound I told you we were practically sisters! Shame MinnieMoo didn't reply - I want to know how she managed to lose 4lbs in 1 week!!!!! I think I'd have to have something amputated Oh well...better off than on love ff x
Old 05-02-2007, 05:01 PM   #142  

Height: 6 foot

Default Hey!!

COOOOEEEEEEE IM ERE Sorry i've not replied sooner I've had a busy few days....I had me weigh in 2nite and I've lost another 2lbs thats 3 stone 5lbs now I soooo wanna get 2lbs off next week!!!
Fighting flab...I don't do any excersise I mean not planned anyway i'm on my feet alot with my job but don't go to excersise classes/gym or anything I am however looking into joining something as I am loosing weight fast (still got alot to loose) and I need to start toning.
As for what do I eat...I tend to have green days during the week and red at the weekend for no other reason but for convienience...I don't eat bread simply because this was one of my MANY food addictions and I don't alot of cheese when i do i only eat half fat cheddar and I weight it as a HE. I tend to use my Syns up with sauces to liven up food e.g mayo, salad cream, gravy and i don't use all my Syns.
Everyone is different I have alot of weight to loose and I think the less weight you have to loose the harder it is there are ladies in my group who have a stone to loose and loose half a pound every week...don't get disheartened I tell them at least they don't have as much to loose as me
Its better to loose than put on... weight problems huh hard to loose fast and but easy to put on fast!!!
Another treat I have is Alpen light bars there 3 Syns oh and I swear by them Slimming world bars the chocolate orange one is yum
Well done for ya weight loses tho....least your loosing
Old 05-03-2007, 03:33 AM   #143  

well after 1week back on SW i lost 2lb.....did a lot of mix 2 match days...used my syns for real food (extra bread,tinned soup etc)rather than crisps, biscuits....gonna try a few success express days this week,has anyone tried this yet??
Old 05-03-2007, 08:27 AM   #144  
Julie Bus

S/C/G: 154/151/133

Height: 5'5"

Hello

Has anyone had an problems losing weight following SW when they have stopped smoking?

I have been doing slimming world for 3 years and got to target last July. I then gave up smoking in September and put on a stone! Now I am trying to get that stone off and it's just not budging. I have been really good but only lost 3lb in 6 weeks. I was super good this week, drank loads of water, had virtually no syns and just one HE a day, ate loads of SS foods and lost 1 measly pound! I nearly burst into tears in front of the whole class.

Has anyone else found this?

Thanks - Julie
Old 05-03-2007, 02:44 PM   #145  

Height: 6 foot

Hi Julie

My Slimming world consultant says have all ya syns and use all ya healthy extras as this helps weight lose I don't use all mine but I do ok without using all of them....its just a thought for you tho....try using all of them and see if that helps

Good luck

MinnieMoo
Old 05-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #146  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne12 View Post
well after 1week back on SW i lost 2lb.....did a lot of mix 2 match days...used my syns for real food (extra bread,tinned soup etc)rather than crisps, biscuits....gonna try a few success express days this week,has anyone tried this yet??
Hi Anne12, well done on the 2lb loss I'm wanting to try success express but I'm a bit confused as to how it works (or IF it works). I started a new thread on this but I don't think anyone has replied yet. May be no one on here has tried it yet love ff x
Old 05-06-2007, 05:44 AM   #147  

Success express? Never heard of it. Maybe I should read my book again or I think I will now go and look at the website and find out. If anyone needs success express I'm your woman!
Old 05-06-2007, 10:04 AM   #148  
Paint The World P!nk

S/C/G: 323.5/262/140

Height: 5'9"

I put on nearly half a stone on my holiday recently-I comfort ate lots... I managed to lose some of that, making my gain last week 3 and a half pounds. GRR! I'm back in the 19st range-I've been finding SW sooo hard of late. I'm practically living off of salad, If I follow the rules, I put on or don't lose! If I live off of practically nothing-salad, the occasional bit of meat I lose some... I've tried changing it, I was mainly doing green days-so I moved to mainly red days-it did make a difference, my weight loss was moving again-but with this holiday set back, one week to put it on... 6 months to take it off. So annoyed with myself!
Ah well, I'll get there.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:37 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 155/152/130

Height: 5' 7"

Default Hello!!

Hello everyone, I'm new here but not new to Slimming World. I've been messing around latey and am back to square one! I tried intuitive eating but I was still eating too much and I obviously need structure. I've lost weight in the past on SW so I trust the "formula".
Anyway just introducing myself and hopefully I can just stick to it and get this weight off once and for al!! I need to lose a stone and a half so I really need to focus and get it off!
Old 05-06-2007, 06:04 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 210/168/133

Height: 5'0

Hi all just come across this thread and it's excellent
I joined Slimming World 11 weeks ago and i have lost 2 stone so far, i cant believe im really on a diet with the range of things im allowed to eat.
Your all such a happy bunch of people it's brilliant
Closed Thread