Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 07:41 AM   #1  

Default Sunday

Good Morning Ladies
I didnt think I would have a chance to get on here today. But I got up a little bit early and decided to get on here. Well it snowed here during the night. The ground is all white. Going to go to church. Then after church we will leave to go to our friends. I hope it isnt to bad there. The roads here dont seem to be bad. Well so far good with the eating today. Had a slim fast bar. I can usually do alright with breakfast. But then it is the rest of the day. It just seems to go down hill from there. But maybe by being out of the house today that will help. It is about 1hr and 45 minutes one way. Wont mind so much going down. But coming back. I dont like to drive much after dark. Especially in a area I am not familar with. Oh well it will be nice to get away.
Well dont know if the beast is fixed or not. Was trying to get on to check messages. And it wont let me log on. And then on here it keeps telling me that the page is done but with errors. So dont know what is going on. Any ideas.
How is everyone doing. I havent had a chance to read the post yet. But I will. I have thought of all of you. Have really missed the support I get from here. I dont know about our TOPS group. I guess the leader is suppose to talk to that lady that wants to adjourn the meetings so early. I just weighed in this week. Didnt stay. Had a gain. So maybe this coming week I will have a loss. But as of now. I wont hold my breath. Well you ladies have a wonderful day. And I am thinking of all of you.
A TOPS PAL
Old 03-30-2003, 11:04 AM   #2  
Mother Hen

Just sayning hello. It is rainy here and is suppose to cool way down here during today and for next few days. But will warm up later in the week.
A lot of chapters have a problem with people wanting to end meeting early. Mine would if I let them. But we usally stay for allotted time. It is a social thing for some people but I take it more seriously. It should be planned in your weekly things to do.
The first of the month is our charity night. Florida has started a program to help children of those who are serving in Irag. Different counties have banded together to help. It is called "Operation Brave Kids' My chapter members are going to make it our charity for the coming months. Will donate money as from our TOPS group.100% of all money goes directly to children.
Ok I have to go. I have a few things to get done before we go to the movies. Hope you are all having a good weekend.Even with the rain I seem to be having a nice one
Closed Thread