Sunday

• It is another beautiful day here. It was in the high 70's yesterday. We seem to go from cold to hot so fast. My banana trees are showing some green again, so they didn't completely freeze.

Eleni...thanks for starting the new Bio's. I like it better now that we can edit again. I will go back later and finish mine.

I'm doing okay with my weight this weekend. My scale showed that I was down about .5 lbs. from Friday. I did over eat Friday when we went out to dinner. I had a small steak and ordered a sweet potato with it instead of a regular potato. That sweet potato was sooo big that I counted it as 2 servings when I logged it in my diet program. But I brought home part of my steak and made a steak quesadilla with it for lunch yesterday.

Liz....I'm sorry to hear about your daughter and her husband. I think we parents hurt as much as they do when they are going thru things like this.

Kermie..Welcome

Wendy, Sherri, Coco, Virginia, Summer, Wanda, Christie, and all of you that I haven't named, I hope you are having a great weekend.

Nita
  • When I started the new bio thread I put the wrong year. I sent a message to Suzanne hoping she can change it. It won't let me edit it
    Wendy Did you notice you put your bio twice
    We are going to the movies this afternoon.We haven't been in awhile because we were sick. We are big movie goers.
    There is a KMart next to movies that is closing down. I wanted to go see if they had any plus dresses. But we just got back from grocery store and knees are killing me. My sweetie said he will push me in wheelchair. I told him "maybe,What's a little embarrassment and humiliation among friends" I miss out on the little things and I know it. The things we do to ourselves.
    But other than that it has been a nice weekend.Weather is warm but is suppose to start raining.
    Finalized the birthday party for Bill.His 60th. I am having a buffet at a local restaurant. It helps that my daughter works there. i ordered him a special chocolate FUDGE cake from local wedding cake place. I made sure all the kids know they had better be there or else be dying. No flimsy excuses. Our one daughter is having her gall bladder removed and she is excused if she can't make it. But we are hoping she will be there. he is a wonderful father and husband and never asks for anything. But he said he wanted a party this time so he will get it.
    Hope you are all ok. Besure to do the new bio. have a great day
  • SNOW SNOW SNOW EAT EAT EAT!!!!
    Good Afternoon Ladies
    Hope everyone is doing ok. It is snowing here. We are to get 12 to 18 inches. No school tomorrow. They have already canceled it. We have a university here and they even closed that for tomorrow. I know earlier on the scanner they were saying not to go out unless you just had to. The road crew hasnt been on the road since this morn. They messed up our mail box.So will have to get that fixed. Good thing there is now mail tomorrow.
    Well how is everyone doing. I have missed being on here. The heel is doing better. I just have to watch going up and down the steps. If I make too many it starts to really hurt. So it wasnt feeling to bad. And I thought I had to check in. I will have to read the posting from this week. We didnt have TOPS Tues eve. The weather was bad. Was only going to weigh in. Son has been sick. But he is feeling better now. But i sure missed my TOPS meeting. I have been eating out of control ever since. Friday was about the only good day that I had. I know I will have a BIG GAIN Tues if we get to go. Just will depend on the weather. I bought me a new book Friday. It is called Change one. It is a 12 week program. It has been being in the Readers Digist. I have read some of it. It is pretty interesting. So if anyone gets a chance to read the readers digist or get the book. It cost $18 at WalMart. I feel it is worth it. It has tips, exercise, recipes, and menus. Just a little bit of everything. So I am going to read some more of it after I get off here.
    Well Ladies I just want you to know that I am thinking of all of you. Hoping that you are doing well. And that you all have a loss this week.
    A TOPS PAL