Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 05:23 PM   #1  

Default Snowy Monday

Hi Ladies
Were is everyone. Is everyone snowed in. We got 24 inches of snow. Tonight we are suppose to get 2-4 more inches. Then it is suppose to warm up and get some rain. Just what we will need. Then we will have to worry with flooding. They have already canceled shool for tomorrow. So we have been shoveling snow today. A friend of ours called from FL today. Said it was 70. And they were sitting with shorts on and the doors opened. Oh well. It will be warm here on day. Then we will say it is too hot. Wish we had some of that snow.
I made some low-fat muffins today. They called for blueberries. But I didnt have any. So I used raspberries. Didnt turn out to bad. Made two batches. And most of them are gone. The receipe makes 12 per batch. Hubby and son really likes them. Have to admit I ate 2 of them myself. Then I made some veggie soup. Not a whole lot happening here. Just looking at snow.
Not sure if they will have TOPS tomorrow night or not. They have it at a school. So will have to wait and see. In a way I dont want to go because of the roads. And not sure if they will have the parking lot cleaned out. But I know I need to go and weigh in. We didnt last week. And all I have done is eat. So will see what tomorrow brings.
I am thinking of everyone. Hope you are all ok.
A TOPS PAL
Old 02-17-2003, 07:07 PM   #2  
Mother Hen

It is nice here in Florida but the news say the snow storms are bad. I am glad I am here. The modarator has made our bio and TOPS info where it will stay at top all the time. It was very nice of her and she cleaned up the TOPS one where we had been trying to bring it up all the time.
Hope everyone stays warm and if you have to go out be careful
Closed Thread