Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 10:56 AM   #61  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - i hope ryan feels better soon.

brandy - it's good to hear from ya! I haven't been getting to the gym in the past 4 days, but the 2 times I have been there, I loved it!! I will definitely be going tonite. Especially since I got an IPOD for x-mas and it ha smy music in it it. Can't wait to break it in!

100percentme - I hope you like this game as it has turned out to be a really big help. Can't wait to learn more about you next week!!!

courtnie - those are some nice gifts you got there. looks like you cleaned up pretty nice.

shari - I hope you find something to do for new year's eve. we're supposed to go to a family party. we'll see how that goes. I hate how people are kind of expected to do party that night. I'm kind of a homebody, so I'd be perfectly happy bringing in the new year under the covers w/ my bf watching movies. too bad my bf is a real big party person

I haven't found the time (ok, the energy) to get a workout in. I think its the weather, it has gotten really cold over here. But I promise I will tonite. Eating has been really good except for last nite's dinner - it was really greasy and I ate until my stomach hurt. So I was sick this morning. I don't think I want to eat that food ever again (well, maybe every once in awhile ).

hope everyone has a great day. thank god the weekend is almost here!!!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:37 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default I would love to join!

I'm new to this site and would love to join. I need every little bit of help I can get to keep me motivated!
I am just starting out, so probably could use some pointers and encouragement!

How does this work?
Old 12-28-2006, 03:44 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 216/215/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi There!
Please sign me up for game 12! I need something to get me going in this weight loss journey. Hopefully this could be it!
Co
Old 12-28-2006, 03:45 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

BarrieMomof2~Welcome!! You are going to love it here!!
Are you in Barrie Ontario?
love2bthin~ I'm going to PM you in a little while....
Welcome!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:58 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Wide in Winnepeg - Yep, I live with my hubby and 2 kids in Barrie.

Do you know the area?
Old 12-28-2006, 09:44 PM   #66  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Brandy - you sister NEEDS to get a Boston Terrier. I am not just saying this because I have one. They have such personality and are so much fun (not to mention cute) but their personalties are AMAZING - they are such a great little dog with a huge heart! Keep sending her Keiko photos and tell her to go to www.woofboard.com its thousands of Boston Terrier owners and we chat and share pictures, i love it! She can come and find out all the information she needs!

Rosario - I did clean up very well! I was spoiled rotten - from my boyfriend! haha I haven't been working out - or even eating that well... I know I have gaind a few pounds

Wendy - I hope Ryan is feeling better soon.

And welcome to all the new people! I am such a slacker this week, I'm not even counting, I need game 12 to start, lol
Old 12-28-2006, 11:05 PM   #67  

I'm not counting either! AHHHH! Oh well, I know I'm not doing to bad!
Just a slacker till New Years day! Not even going to have a hang over! LOL!
Did you know that if you drink 2 8oz glasses of pure cranberry juice before you indulge on booze that you won't have a hang over the next day? I guess it works if you don't over indulge in the first place! I tried it last weekend and it worked! I only had 2 glasses of wine but for me it would be enough to cause a hangover, and I was fine the next day! Go figure! LOL!
Anyhow, sweet dreams!
Old 12-29-2006, 03:42 PM   #68  

Wow, quiet around here today!
I'm just doing some house cleaning and paying bills, all the fun stuff! LOL!
Tonight I think I'm going to the mall to buy a new bra, I need one badly, tired of washing the only one that fits! LOL! Ya I know TMI!! LOL!
Old 12-29-2006, 03:53 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

im down. how do i start?
Old 12-29-2006, 03:54 PM   #70  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 283.5/278.5/215

Height: 6'3"

I'd like to join if I can!!!!!
Old 12-29-2006, 04:35 PM   #71  
Fat-be-gone

hey guys....

to all the newbies. Can't wait to start playing on monday!!

I feel so stuffed. Had a really bad lunch and a margarita. My tummy hurts. Looks like i wont eat much for dinner tonite. I still haven't made it to the gym I really want to go, but i haven't been able to wake up in the am, and in the pm I like spending time with my bf. today, he's feeling sick so I have to stay home and baby him. Maybe I'll do a dvd.

What are ya'lls plans for the weekend. Going shopping tomorrow. Then I got a hot date with my bf (japanese and a movie). And on Sunday nite, going to a New Years party. I know I'll be good with food, as I have not had much of an appetitie lately, but the alchohol may be my downfall. We'll just have to wait and see.

Well, everybody have a safe and happy weekend. I probably won't be on until Tuesday, so everybody have a really happy new year!
Old 12-29-2006, 05:28 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

hey guys took some time of I will be starting up next game. Wendy pm me when the new game starts I don't always check new threads.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:44 PM   #73  

AWESOME!!!
I'll PM everyone before Monday so no worries until I do that!! I'll fill everyone in on how this works!
CM~ For sure I'll PM you! LOL!
I'm also going to call up some people that have played in the past and let them know we are on for The New Year!
Anyone else plan on being hungover for New Years Day? I mean besides Rosario!!!! LOL! Just kidding Ro!
I was invited out by 3 different men and I think I'm going to stay home with the one that's the most important to me,my son!
Have a good day!
Old 12-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #74  

Oh YA!! Welcome everyone! LOL! Silly,silly me!
Old 12-29-2006, 05:48 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 230/157/25

Height: 5'7''

i wanna join!
Closed Thread