Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 12:40 PM   #16  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

yesterday was horrible... not food and exercise wise, i did great with that - just with everything that happened... who would of thought two things carrying hot water could explode in one day
Old 12-15-2006, 04:22 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

What do you mean Courtnie??

Still feel like poop. I think I'm going to go out and drink myself into a stooper and kill all the germs in my body! LOL!
No exercise of any kind today and just going to relax and get better for the weekend.
Have a great weekend ladies!
Old 12-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #18  
Starting Fresh

yesterday my dish washer overflowd and we didnt catch it in time and leaked thru the floor and into the basement suite... my parents own the house and came to help us clean it up

then they went back to their brand new shop/store/warehoue that is to open tomororw and the brand new hot water tank exploded inside the wall and water was running everywhere
Old 12-16-2006, 09:04 PM   #19  

OH NO! Courtnie, that's horrible! I hope all get's fixed up in time!

Well, my cold is pretty much gone, I went out and killed the germs with booze last night, actually still suffering a little with a headache!

I'll be posting for game 12 soon on the other areas of this site so lets start getting revved up for a bunch of newbies!!
Still dizzy and headache so no exercise, this week was a total bust because of it,although the eating was ok.
Catch ya tomorrow!
Old 12-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #20  

My, My it's quiet around here on weekends!
Hope you're all not couch potatoes eating pastrami on rye! LOL!OHHHH, pastrami on rye!!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:41 AM   #21  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - step away from the pastrami and rye!

Well, it's official. I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been!! How disappointing!! But I have just been so out of control with my eating and there has been no exercise. (I tried exercising on Sat. but I got bored doing lunges, so I stopped ). It is really time to quit what I have been doing and really start doing something. It's like a broken record with me, isn't it gals? How annoying.

But I am off to an o-k start. I'm here drinking my water. I did have 2 fig newtons, but I am eating really light today because I have a novena to go to tonight (and tomorrow and on Friday). And I am going to get a half hour wokrout in while I wait for the bf (got my workout clothes and everything!). So here's to hoping for a really good day!

Hope you gals are good!
Old 12-18-2006, 01:03 PM   #22  
Starting Fresh

ate horrible this weekend, but ill be good this week so I can eat horrible again next weekend... and ill try and exercise, but i think im getting sick
Old 12-18-2006, 01:37 PM   #23  

Howdy!
I never touch any pastrami on Rye! Actually I had a toasted tomato sandwich on whole wheat so I'm doing good! LOL!
Just going shopping tonight, get about 3 full hours of walking in! LOL!
Ro~ Good for you getting a workout in tonight!! Yippee!
Court~I hope you feel better soon!
Old 12-18-2006, 02:05 PM   #24  
Starting Fresh

Im not sick yet, I just think its coming....

Sounds like our whole floor needs to be ripped out and replaced
Old 12-18-2006, 06:15 PM   #25  
Fat-be-gone

Guess who just got done with a workout?!?! Me!! Yay me!!! Now I'm munching on a post workout apple. Ah, it feels great!

Courtnie - you should start taking some medicine now before you actually get sick. Whenever I start feeling flu-like or cold-like I take a nyquil or whatever and it usually passes.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:49 PM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! Guess what? I got my computer back!!! So I'm back on and ready to go! I joined Spark People cause I don't like the layout on Fitday and have been tracking my calorie intake and setting goals. I don't know how or why but yesterday it hit me: why in the **** am I in such a rush?! It seems like all my goals before have been to lose alot of weight in a short amount of time when I know that that is not possible and/or good. I sat there and thought and realized that I really have no good reason to be rushing this. I mean, I'm not in school anymore, I don't have a man, have no plans so far to get one so what the ****? This is for ME dammit! Soooo, I've decided that I want to reach ONEderland by my 21st birthday on July 29th 2007. Sounds reasonable? I will continue to do as many challenges as possible because they ROCK so much and if I happen to reach my goal before my birthday, than whoohoo but I will not stress over it. Slow and steady wins the race, right?
Old 12-19-2006, 02:01 AM   #27  

Absolutly Shari!!! And welcome back!! Yippee!!!!!

Rosario~ I'm frickin' proud of you!What more can I say! Good work! I love apples!LOL!
Have a good sleep!!
Old 12-19-2006, 04:06 PM   #28  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey gals, it's a busy week for me with church and all. I'm not eating well at all, but my exercise has been consistent so I feel better than I could. I donated blood today so I have to skip my run scheduled for tomorrow and make it a walk, but it'll all even out.

Rosario-I'm so happy you got the workout in!!! Don't you feel great?

Shari-Happy to see you around. Glad your puter is back.

Wendy-Hang in there with your pain management.

Courtnie-I dont want to offend, but your stories of water woes had me chuckling. It seems like things like that are always happening to me so its good to know its NOT just me. I hope everything is cleaned up with minimal damage.

Well, I gotta teach some lessons. Hope you all have a great day.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #29  
Starting Fresh

I need more time in my day. I was to go home and ride my exercise bike for an hour tonight. But I always want to make some christmas crafts (I bought all this stuff to make these magnements, but I couldnt find the right punch so I wasnt going to make them... but I decided to cut everything by hand) and I want to do my baking, and wrap presents, gaaah
Old 12-19-2006, 05:15 PM   #30  

I finished my shopping!!!!
I have company coming tonight so I have to run and clean up the house a little!!
Catch ya later!
Closed Thread