Old 12-12-2006, 08:56 AM   #46  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning everyone. Congrats to everyone that has lost. TOM came last night and completely screwed up my WI this morning. Crapola.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:44 AM   #47  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone!

stopeating:

Quote:
Okay so yesterday I made lots of chocolate chip cookies, snowballs, oatmeal raising (dh's favorites) and butter cookies. I won't share the recipes cause there is nothing fat free about these thing. I need to make a couple of more sets and some candy so I took Wednesday off of work to cook and clean.
Mmmm.... those sound yummy! DO you think oatmeal cookies are better since there is presumably less flour and more oatmeal? I am thinking about that.

I hope it goes well with the credit company!

I hope you feel better and hopefully you will shake some weight off!!

Quote:
Jasmine - Great job on the calories.
Thanx!

miafluker:

Quote:
guess what guys........the scale said 225.5 today so ill round it to 226 wich means i still lost 1lb
SOunds like 1.5 to me! Great job!!!!

Quote:
it may not be much now but the fact im finally losing excites me also i stayed on plan today
I am always excited even if it is just half a pound!!

loveandlaughalways:

Quote:
i got on the scale this evening which I never do and it said 179.2; I checked it twice because I am always 181 to 184 in the evening. My weigh in date is wednesday morning. So lets hope it is real!!
That is awesome! I would be stoked!!!! WTG!!

Quote:
We just rented a cabin for our 3rd annual ski trip with friends. I hope to ski this year or just participate a little(I am afaid of heights). I will probably end up helping my 4 year old snow board which is exercise and fun too!!
Where are you going skiing at? SOunds like fun!!!

JasonsLea:

Quote:
Morning everyone. Congrats to everyone that has lost. TOM came last night and completely screwed up my WI this morning. Crapola.
Hello! That sucks. I am just getting over mine but amazingly I lost still!

I'll get to me later. For now, some good things I started this last week. I picked up a box of green tea and was overjoyed to find I can drink it straight. I have also read it is just as hydrating as water for you only better cause it has antioxidants in it! SO I can use it in place of. Hooray! I also decided to cut out my 32 oz of coffee just to the weekend. That will save me about 175 cals a day just in creamer! I use the ammaretto or hazelnut. Plus it has like 5 grams of sugar per tbs and I have 5 tbs per day.
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:39 PM   #48  
Goodbye Fat!

Okay ladies, I need some motivation today! Yesterday was a horrible food day, from the moment I walked in the house after work. Let's just say M&Ms, doritos, extra cheesy pizza, and soda later I felt miserable. I went to walk this morning, but I still feel really down. This is the point where I would normally just give up and gain the weight back, but I am really going to try and make it through today eating healthy!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

Don't give up dollypie!! Believe me I have been there; I can't even have that kind of food in the house. i am way too vulnerable right now. I had way too many calories this last week on one day, but decided I was not going to give up and tried harder the next few days going lower on the calories to make up for the high calorie day and it must have averaged out because when I got on the scale this morning I was 177!! So don't give up as long as your average for the whole week is less you will stay the same weight or lose. Besides if you give up there is no other place to go..
loveandlaughalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:50 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

Oh and here is some it helped me through this last week.
loveandlaughalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:48 PM   #51  
I AM healthy!

Dolly do NOT give up! There are serious health risks associated with eating like that!! You can NOT do that to your body. One day is okay and I am all for a break every now and then but you get right back on your healthy eating today! Look at me, look at my menu for last week. One day I had 3 pieces of pizza and 5 crazy stix and cake and icing and the rest of the week I got back on it and still lost two pounds! You can do it!!
Old 12-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 155/148/128

Height: 5'7"

Dollypie - I know how you feel. I've been there and done it so many times before, but I looked at your stats and wow!! You should be incredibly proud of yourself. Remember how you use to feel. Get out some old clothes and try them on. Someone told me its not a bad eating day, just a bad eating moment. Just because we choose to eat a bag of cookies at a sitting, doesn't mean the whole day is shot. Lesson learned and go on with it. I need to remind myself of this all of the time!
stopeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:43 AM   #53  
I AM healthy!

Good morning everyone! Guess who is down another .50 a pound? Yep! You guessed it! Me!!! The scale says 209 this a.m.!!! Wheee!!! I am excited!!! Only 4 more til I hit my x~mas goal, I have 4 days so I hope I can make it! This means I am down a pound since sunday!! It also proves I am losing on my low cal, higher fat, 1 tbs of real butter and cheese every day diet. Muahahahahaah! I am going to throw a few lower fat days in there too though just to balance it out though!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:44 AM   #54  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, but I've just been so unmotivated. Had a really bad-last-couple-of-days. Somehow, I still managed to get down to 267. I could have lost more, but with very little exercise, and bad eating as I've had, I'm shocked I lost at all!

Dolly: We all have those moments, but you said it right. That was yesterday, today is today. In the long run, it matters what we do with today.

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:57 AM   #55  
I AM healthy!

Martini! You are still down that is great! WHat have you been eating? Has it just been higher fat or really bad stuff like sugar and stuff? Like I said in an earlier post in Oct. I had alot of high fat days and lost 9.50 pounds. The next month my average walking minutes were up 20 minutes more per day and my fats were lower, I was doing really good but I lost like 7 pounds, kept 6 off due to turkey day. Anyhow its like I said I have been doing reading lately and it seems that the body does want the fat. As long as it comes from fresh sources not processed crap. I went a little more into detail a few pages back but anyhow so I am trying this. And I have been losing on low cal, higher fat. I am going to throw a few days of lower fat in there just to balance things out though. Good luck!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:46 AM   #56  

Jasmine way to go!! You are doing fantastic.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:48 AM   #57  

Martiniforme - I'm sorry you haven't been doing well. A huge congrats on losing weight!
Old 12-13-2006, 12:18 PM   #58  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone Dolly I feel the same as you, I am unmotivated at the moment. I am still getting in exercise, but due to my darn illness I have been eating all the wrong things. If you stay with me we can do this together, I know we can.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:27 PM   #59  
I AM healthy!

Thanx stopeating! I am cooking some beans today and I heard about some low cal wheat tortillas on the forum...La Tortilla Factory. cholesterol free, no sat fat, no added sugar, non aluminum type baking powder, no hydrogenated oils, contains soy flour, no dairy

50 cals each, 2 fat grams, 11 carbs, 8 fiber, anyhow I can't wait to try them tonite!
Old 12-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #60  
I AM healthy!

Jennie! Come on! You should be eating a bunch of low sodium healthy soup!