Old 10-26-2006, 10:23 PM   #46  

Hello Everyone,
I guess this first week has gotten to me; I'm exhausted. It hasn't really been that bad, I just think that I'm trying to fight off a virus or some kind of bug.
Noelle: That's great that you're going back to Vegas in December. I remember some time back that there was talk of everyone meeting in Vegas sometime. It would be so great if we could sometime.
I hope everyone else is ok.
Dips: Good luck on the midterms. I know you'll do great.

Hello to everyone.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:55 AM   #47  

Just bumping us up from the bottom of page 2.
I hope to see some of you today. I miss everyone, and I hope everything is ok.
Have a great day.

Cal
Old 10-30-2006, 02:04 PM   #48  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies, just popping in before heading off to work. Where's everyone hiding at? Hope everyone's Ok. I'll post more when I get into the office.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:21 AM   #49  

Is everyone ok??? I really miss everyone.

Cal
Old 11-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #50  
so close, yet so far...

Good morning ladies, it sure is quiet around here. Anyway, how was everyone's Halloween? Even if you don't have kids you could still have some fun (and candy!). Michael was dressed as that "scream" guy, with the black cloak? But he had a glow in the dark scary skeleton mask with a hood. It rained a lot during the day and drizzled during the evening while we went trick-or-treating, but it was still fun. The neighborhoods around us lost power while our street and the one above had lights. Alot of kids came by a little later probably because their areas had no street lights.

This morning I am going to an All Saints Day mass at church where Michael will be representing his class and doing a reading about St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. Then I will be running errands around town. Will probably not go back to the office afterwards

Hey Cal, how was Ashley's halloween? Did you guys have some nice cool weather? So how many more days until Christmas break? I hope you are feeling better and were able to rest up this past weekend.

Angie, how are ya doing? Hope everything's going well with Brit, no drama and the like. Did you kids go out and get candy last night? Miss ya.

Hi to Kempy, Cherie, Dips (how are/were your midterms?), cw and everyone Come out come out wherever you are.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Guys.. I am coming back at lunch to read everything and make a real post.. I've had auditors here at work since last week, Hannah had a birthday sleep over party this past weekend, and last night was Halloween... I feel like I've been running non stop!

Anyway... after I run my errands at lunch, I'll be back!

:-)

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:22 PM   #52  
so close, yet so far...

Hi ladies, it's raining cats and dogs here, so much that the construction right behind my house (yes, they've started building that evil 12-story condo) has temporarily stopped. They put up a huge dust barrier so we can't see what's going on but I don't hear any machinery at this point. There was so much rain yesterday too that a mudslide covered a main highway and almost overran some cars passing through. It is just a big soggy mess out here. It's muggy though, so it's not like a calm, soothing rain. Just yuck!

I brought my car in for servicing this morning so I am stuck at home for a half-day I guess. Michael and Rick have a karate camp this weekend so I hope the rain lets up--I need my alone time!

Cherie, i remember those days of audits at this time of year. Hope you got through it like a breeze. Dontcha just love accounting? How was the girls' halloween?

So, what's everyone up to??? Can you guys believe that thanksgiving day is almost here? and Xmas right behind...
Old 11-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #53  

Hey Everyone,

Ashley's Halloween was fun. We went to two Halloween parties and she went around the neighborhood with one of her friends (her dad took them). Ashley was an angel princess. She looked great and had lots of fun. Of course, Daddy is enjoying the candy.
Noelle: I hope it's a little drier for you. A weekend of alone time sounds good. Of course, I had a week of alone time when I was on break and everyone else was at work and/or school. We take them when we can get them, right??

Hello to everyone else.

Cal
Old 11-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #54  

Default Phew.. TGIF!

Auditors are GONE... boss is GONE... it's FRIDAY... and I am going on STRIKE!

I am so glad it's Friday... I live for my Friday's. Tonight is "date night" with Alan. Not sure what we will do. He came over last night and I made chili and we caught up on all of our shows. I skipped out on my workout.. but I have two long workouts planned for this weekend.

Tomorrow.. my baby turn's 9 YEARS OLD!!!! How the **** did that happen??? The girls have their last soccer game tomorrow morning, then we are going to the Y for my workout, then home to get cleaned up, going to El Chico for a late lunch, and then we are going to see the movie Flicka. After that.. we are going to Alan's house because he got her THE coolest present.

http://www.squierguitars.com/product...tno=0335101506

A hello Kitty electric guitar!!!! She has been begging him to teach her how to play.. well now, he can. She will get a guitar, an amp, headphones (those are for my sake), picks and a lesson book. She is going to be sooooo freakin' excited! so Happy Birthday to HER!

Here are some pictures of the girls.. go to the LAST.. and you will see their halloween costumes.. I have tried to post a picture here.. but it is always too big.. and I can't get it smaller and you can still see it. I am not sure how to do that.. my picture keeps shrinking and shrinking.. :-(

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8AYt2TNu3cNGNF

The rest of the pictures are from the girls first day of school, and soccer and Hannah's birthday party last weekend. So the Halloween pictures I think are on page 5.

This is going to be another busy weekend. With Hannah's birthday tomorrow.. and I plan on working out on Sunday, and helping her make no bake cookies that afternoon, so that she can take them to school for her class.. she wanted them for today.. but I didn't have all the ingredients that were needed to make them last night. Now if I can just keep my fingers OFF THEM! and OUT OF MY MOUTH... I'll be doing good.

OK.. back to work here... (or at least trying to appear that I am working!)

Hope you guys are doing GREAT!

Oh... I weighed on the 1st... Since August 21st.. when I really started trying to lose weight again, I have lost 13.5 pounds.!!!! I have on my size 10 jeans and they are falling off me (granted, I have two pairs of the exact same jean in the same size, and these are the BIGGER sized 10's, but still... ) ... at the start, I had to lay on the bed and suck in my gut to get these on... so I am making progress... slowly.. but it's happening! I've gone from 163.00 to 149.50. I have 31.50 more pounds to go to hit my goal of 118. (remember.. I am only 5 foot 2 inches... that will make me a nice size 5/7 once I get there).

Have a great weekend guys!! Talk to you all soon!
Old 11-03-2006, 06:23 PM   #55  
so close, yet so far...

Finally blue skies!!! The rain seems to have stopped and the blue skies are back. I'm looking forward to a weekend just for me. Maybe I'll hang out with my sister or just catch a movie by myself, don't know yet. I feel myself getting into a blue funk, but I'm thinking it's just PMS ya know? I hate feeling like this, but it just comes and goes. I was listening to a radio program and it was about women wanting to have children and I was just tearing up...stupid really, but that's how I get sometimes , ready to cry at the drop of hat. I hope I kick it soon.

Cherie, congrats on your weight loss! You are doing awesome woman! And your beautiful girls, always looking so grown up each year. That is an amazing guitar--what a great gift for Hannah. I may not log on during the weekend but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH

Cal, better Alberto eating the candy then it sitting around tempting you right? I had some of Michael's mini Twix bars then made him hide the container...I could just plow through the chocolate if no one was watching, especially during PMS Glad Ashley enjoyed herself.

Well, I hope everyone else is doing OK out there...we are wondering where you are. Have a great weekend girls.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:10 PM   #56  

Hope everyone's weekend is going great. Only 2 more days until election. Our school has been chosen as an voting site, so that means that traffic will be a nightmare on Tuesday. I have to remember to go in a little early.
Have a great week.

Cal
Old 11-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #57  

Ok, I think I might be able to get back on line now. I hate that I have been gone for so long. I am still in a funk and not to mention that the weight is coming right back on. So, I am getting the ol WW stuff out and trying to get myself back in shape. We love the house here and the area but the other house still has not sold and with it getting closer to the holidays I don't know when it will sell. We keep lowering the price but I don't want to drop it too low b/c them all the improvements we have in it will be a loss. So, now you can see why I am in a funk and gaing the weight back. It is just so much easier to sit around and eat and feel sorry for myself. On the plus side I am not working so I can spend time with the dogs and do things around here. I am still driving around finding new thigns so that is fun. There is alot of shopping around here and that can be dangerous.

I didn't read any of the posts but I am going to start now. There is no reason for me not to be here. I hope you guys take me back and are not too mad at me!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:21 PM   #58  

(((((KEMPY!!!!)))) Hey girl! I am sorry you are in such a funk.. but I heard that you moved to Texas.. where?????? I hope things get better, and your old house sells!

Carol... good luck with the traffic on tuesday. I am ashamed to say, I forgot to register again to vote. I moved, so I was supposed to reregister, and I didn't.

Noelle... I hope you had a great weekend.... Hope the PMS wasn't too bad.

Girls and I had a great weekend. Hannah LOVED her guitar... the movie Flicka was good... I ate way too much, but I did get all my exercise in.

Yesterday, I actually got on my treadmill and ran for an hour straight, 5 miles! I haven't done that in over three years! I was so happy! It felt good!

Anyway.. I am here at work.. I need to get busy... Hope everyone is having a great Monday....
Old 11-06-2006, 01:15 PM   #59  
so close, yet so far...

Yeah, Kempy's back

Ummmm, since it IS the 6th day of November, I'm starting a new thread alright? Come on over...