Old 03-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 190/185/150

Height: 5'8''

Me too! I am only twenty years old but already i have yo yo dieted losing 30+ pounds several times and always gaining it back. This month I weighed more than I have ever weighed in my life, 190, and I started Weight Watchers on Tuesday, tomorrow will be one week. I have already lost about 5 pounds and I want this to be the last time.
liz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:06 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 180

Height: 5'4"

Dear Samantha,

How are you doing? My life is crazy right now (when isn't it?). Each day I wake up and have a good Weight Watchers Core breakfast, but that is it. Yesterday I stayed on that plan the whole day. I even went to the store to buy fresh fruit and vegetables, even though I have a red throat and stuffed head. I feel really good about myself today.

Are you trying to follow a particular food plan?
Miriam
Popcorn Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 180

How are you doing? Miriam
Popcorn Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:45 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 230/230/130

Height: 5'6"

update:
I've lost 7 1/2 lbs=1 1/2 bags of flour.
Just trying to be 'good', in the middle of a house move, packing, trying to part with too much accumulated 'stuff'.
If I could only lose pound for pound the equivalent of the stuff overflowing from my garage & attics that I need to get rid of... I wish it worked that way. -jerseysue
jerseysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 260/248/180

Height: 5 ft 6 in

I need help! I am an addict.....a carb addict and I mean this as seriously as someone breaking down at their first AA, OA, NA meeting. I need you guys more than you can imagine. No one in my family understands carbohydrates and that it is just as addicting as their cigarettes or alcohol. I don't want to be the cursed one for the rest of my life that got all the "fat" genes. I need a strong support group and some pals that relate to where I am and see where we all need to be. I am on yahoo mess as letmeoutofhere2007 if anyone would like to connect .
LetMeOutOfHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:45 AM   #21  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

I just now seen this group....seems like a good one for me! Ive been back and forth with my dieting now for 2 years and I am so ready for this to be my last and actually lose weight and feel great!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 244//150

Height: 5'-2 1/2"

Thumbs up WOW.. Hey gang (Nettienett)

I'm the one who started this blog.. WOW.. I've been gone for a while I did not have to many respones and started going strong here on my on. Well I'm doing the LOW CARB style diet.. (with a weight loss group) So far out of the 20 folks we've lost over 400lbs total and still going strong. I'm only taking in about 35 grams of carbs a day (on a good day) I've lost a bit of weight. I'm the lowest (weight loss) in the group. Eveyone is doing pretty well. Well.. If your just starting this style let me tell it.. Its the best I've ever done.. Its easy to do and it works! Hang in there and if you would like to chat sometime please email me at Ronettienett@yahoo.. (or IM me there) Best wishes to you all.. God bless.

P.S I'll check in at least once a week. maybe more!!
nettienett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:57 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 213/211/145

Hello! I need help. Can I join you?
Bhender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 213/211/145

I have dieted most of my life. I lost down to 165lbs. 2 years ago but have since gained most of what I lost back. I love to eat , especially sweets and my job can be stressful plus I don't move around much during the day. I need some help to stay focused and to find some friends to help me. I also want to be an encouragement also.
Bhender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:00 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 206/194.5/135

Height: 5'5"

Bhender...i don't think out situations could be more the same. I got down to 164 from 237 two years ago, and it seems i'm creeping back up there. I miss 164 so much, but month after month and cookie after cookie the scale just wasn't an option anymore. I saw a picture of me and my boyfriend and wasn't believing it. Was totally not what i was seeing in the mirror. So hard to believe i guess. Working at an office there's always a treat lurking somewhere and one is never enough LOL. I guess that's a short blurb...but hit me back sometime
Kristine612 is offline   Reply With Quote