Old 10-23-2006, 11:33 AM   #121  
Fat-be-gone

Canadian mom-yay for a great ultrasound!!

Lydia- I really feel for you, girl. The hardest part of the LDR is letting them go. But don't worry.....if you do plan on continuing this relationship then one day you are bound to be together. And all this crap you are going through right now, will have been so worth it in the end. Hang in there.

Shari-don't you just love purtyin' yourself up?? glad you got the chance to do it. score on those new clothes!!!

Wendy- on the beer.....haha just kidding...you've been doing so great, you deserved the break. Why r u doing phase 1 again???

courtnie-woohoo on the scale being down!!

didn't really do much this weekend except eat and eat....and eat some more. i definitely got a beating on the scale....but on the plus side, I also got a wake up call. On Saturday night, I was going through this bag of clothes that doesn't fit me anymore and I just started crying (actually the crying part was brought on by my Bf impersonating me...he put a pillow under his shirt....it sounds mean but it was actually pretty funny.....). I can't believe how much I have let myself go. I am so mad at myself. And now I am at the highest weight I have ever been on. ewwwww.......i am definitely cracking down and doing this right!!!

have a good one all
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 05:00 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Just found out that the egg retrival from the donor will happen Nov.2 so it looks like I may be implanted Nov.3. Just waiting for conformation. It went from mid Dec. to early Nov

Rosario-- what can we for you to help motivate you. I hate no being able to help.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 07:13 PM   #123  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Rosario: We definitely plan on continuing the relationship. I'm going out to visit him in December (it's my birthday present to him), then the next time we'll see each other is in March/April when he MOVES out here. He's moving 2000 miles just to be with me. And honestly, I think probably soon after, he's going to ask me to marry him. We've already talked about it, and we want it to happen eventually... but until he asks me with a ring it's not official. I told him he has a year to propose before I think of a suitable punishment for his procrastination :P So, being this close to each other mentally and emotionally yet being far away physically KILLS us. He never cries, but he's cried every time he has to leave me. He never does it when I'm around 'cause he doesn't want me to start sobbing or anything, but once I'm out of sight, he tells me that he breaks down.

Oy, I could go on for hours. I just love him so much.

http://lifebylydia.info/randomimages/me/PICT0024.jpg (horrible angle, but this picture wasn't posed. This was the way we were looking at the time)
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:00 PM   #124  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Wendy ~ Thanks and WOOOOT on the jeans!

CM ~ YAY!

Ro ~ Sorry about the tears but I'm glad you got the call. Oh, I wanted to ask you if you were going to be visiting LA anytime soon. I plan on going out there the week after Christmas.

AWWWW Lydia!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:18 PM   #125  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Lydia - it sounds like you have met an amazing guy! You are very lucky and I am very jealous, hehe. Congrats!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:21 PM   #126  
Fat-be-gone

Lydia--there you go...5-6 more months and he'll be there with you. i know it is way easier said than done...but trust me, this time is gonna fly by. before you know it, you'll be visiting him and before you know it again, he'll be living with you. keeping that on my mind is what got me through being in a LDR with the love of my life. and now we are going on 2 years living together (wow, time really does fly by). remember...good things come to those who wait!!! btw....very cute pic!!

shari--i wanted to go visit LA for the holidays but ticket prices are so expensive and I don't want my dad buying my tickets anymore. what do you do when you go out there???? I wish I was out there right now.....my dad says it is HOT (it's under 50 here, in Atlanta)!! 70 degrees and up and it usually stays like that through winter........you gotta love 70 degree Christmases!!!

canadian mom-thanks girlie....you guys motivate me enough just playing this game. so when do you expect to be expecting ??

wendy-where are ya?? hope ur not misbehaving

Well I have been a bit better. I actually worked out yesterday. Now I have to just keep it up and be consistent with it all. I find that If I don't think about it too much, I don't give myself time to talk myself out of it. Confusing, I know. I just have to try a little harder on the snacking and saying NO to foods I shouldn't be eating.

And that's pretty much all that is going on with me right now.....oh, god I am so boring right now.....all I have to talk about is diet and exercise.....lol

take care everyone.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:45 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hello!! I'm here! I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off! LOL! Ryans 3rd birthday tomorrow so I'm just making the last arrangements for that I have to order balloons!EEK, well maybe I can do that when I'm at the bank tomorrow since it's at the same mall.....
I'm skipping school tomorrow to be with Ryan. And I have to go pick up the last few essentials, like buns for the burgers...yum burgers...and the cake...oh, cake!...So as you can tell, tomorrow is going to be a cheat day for me! LOL! I'll try and behave though! LOL!
I'll have to check in later on and catch up!
Ciao bellas!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:24 AM   #128  

Ro -- keep up the talk of food and exercise we like to hear that you are making progress.Wheh I first started trying to lose weight that is about all I talked about so I could keep myself motivated. The more people who knew the harder I worked to get it done.

We are hoping for somewhere between nov 3and 5. The egg retrival is supposed to be Nov.2 .The doc wants to do a fresh transfer and you only have 72 hours to implant or freeze the eggs after retrival. So unless they change the retrival date it will the the first week of Nov. (Which will make me due around Aurora's (my youngest) 3rd b-day) Then it is 2 weeks after that that they will do a blood test to see if I am I will probably do a home test just because I am not a patient person.
Old 10-25-2006, 12:42 PM   #129  

It's Ryans Birthday!!!I'm going MIA for the day! Have a good one!
Old 10-25-2006, 01:50 PM   #130  
Fat-be-gone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYAN!!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 06:15 PM   #131  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Awww the big 3! Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ro, I haven't been to California since I left in January. I really want to see my friend Varencka. I meet her when I moved out there and she took me to my first house party for New Years. It was SO incrediable and I want to repeat it this year. I miss her alot. Me going out there depends on my money situation and whether I can get that week off work. Here's me praying!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:52 PM   #132  

Thanks gals for the birthday wishes! I did well with eating tonight, but I did have a teeny tiny piece of cake, feeling good about it though!
See ya tomorrow!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:24 PM   #133  
Fat-be-gone

wnendy--wow, that is really good. hope ryan enjoyed his b-day.

shari-good luck on saving that money!!!

well, i am just here trying to figure things out (diet things surprise, surprise). so I'll be back tomorrow to let you all know what I come up with.

hang in there everyone!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 05:34 PM   #134  

Well we got bad news last night my husband did not pass all the test so now I cannot do the surrogacy. Now we have to deal with his health issues. Just thought I would update you guys.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:37 PM   #135  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

tomorrow is weigh in, please scale, please be down!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote