Old 10-10-2006, 08:47 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Anyone care to gues how the weather is here today?? Hum, did I hear some one say SNOW???Yep, thats right, it snowed here I'm not really liking snow/cold.
Another day done, still going strong! I'm not going to do a weigh in till Monday so we'll see if this diet actually works or not!
Till tomorrow....
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:16 PM   #47  

Rosario~ Have you tried copying some of the other peoples daily schedule? Some of them post what they ate that day, maybe that can help. I usually have my meals planned a day or 2 in advance, that way I only make 1 big mess in the kitchen and I get a few meals out of it that I vary.
Hope you can get back on track!
Old 10-11-2006, 07:17 AM   #48  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning! Thanks for all the support. I'm just being whiny. Sorry. I had a nice run by myself this morning. Its been raining off and on and my neighbor didn't come out. Its turning cold here as well. I believe we have snow forcasted for tomorrow night! While I love snow, I'm sure going to miss being able to do so much outside. I gotta babysit again today and then I work tonight. I'm holding on by a very thin thread until my trip to Hawaii. I can't believe I leave in less than 2 weeks!!!!

Wendy-great job on Thanksgiving. You have so much more contol than I. I'm so happy for you!

Shari-glad you got to enjoy a small trip to a lake. Any time away is wonderful.

La3y-Glad to hear your hubby is getting better. How has your diet held up through this? I'm an emotional eater and I'm sure I'd have had a horrible eating pattern through this. I hope you've held up better.

Lydia-You go girl.

Rosario-Hang in there. Did you get your exercise in on your solo night?? I hope so. Hope Day 2 goes well.

Shari-Come visit as often as you can!!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for the day. Have a good one.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #49  

Good day to you all!
I'm really tired today for some reason I think I could use a nap.
I'm going shopping for some warm fuzzy jammies tonight, I want to be as comfy as I can when I'm suffering from the extractions on Friday. I am so not looking forward to having that done.
I think I will take that nap...catch ya later!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:33 AM   #50  

So, I had a nice long post ready to go and the computer froze<ah poop>
Chat with you all tomorrow!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:50 AM   #51  
used to be tofat

Wendy-Hate it when the computer dumps my stuff!!

Well no walk this morning as its our usual day off. I'm going to do a turbo workout sometime today, but havent decided when. I'm babysitting in the morning and have a book I need to go pick up. Tonight we're having someone back for another quote on windows in the house. I'm relieved that we are finally getting these replaced. They are seriously falling apart and were horribly cold last winter. We've decided on which company we're going to use, but no sure how many windows we can afford. I'm hoping we can squeeze and do all of them so I don't have to deal with this again in 2 years.

I have been doing well with eating so far this week. I'm really trying hard and thankfully its showing on the scale. Hawaii is in less than a week and a half. I'm not going to be back at goal, but I'm going to be smaller than I am right now.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:52 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I am doing better today. I had one of those WOW exercise days where you do more and faster than usuall. It was nice since yesterday my whole wok out was at my warm up speed.

Tomorrow I start my suprefact (my daily injections) I will have to do these until I am about 13 weeks pregnant, considering they do not implant until the first to middle of December I will be doing it for a while.

No test results yet on my Rubella but I just have to get a shot if I come back not immune.I need to stop worrying about hings so much. I am just soooooooooo worried somthing will go wrong.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 04:04 PM   #53  

Hi everyone! Just getting some much needed cleaning done today, skipping school also. I cleaned out RJ's toy room today so that should last about 5 minutes I threw out a big garbage bag of toys that I know for a fact he won't even miss. Now just trying to get my room ship shape as this is where everything ends up for some reason, clothes(dirty and clean) books papers, bills toys, more toys, you get the picture!
Still doing well on phase 1 with one exception, I had a bowl of corn flakes this AM
Rosario~ Haven't heard from you in a couple days, you OK??

Lydia~ haven't heard from you either!

Brandy~ Oh, Hawaii, always wanted to go there!

La3y~ How are things going?
Jasonslea~ Come back soon!! Dumb computer
Cmom~ Hope this all works out for you!

Huh, did I miss anyone? I'm so not with it today, sorry if I did!
Old 10-12-2006, 05:55 PM   #54  

YOOHOO! ANYONE THERE??
Old 10-12-2006, 08:24 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Wendy where di everybody go? There seems to be just 3 of us now.............
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:09 AM   #56  

I have no idea brings a tear to my eye...
Well, probably wont be around till evening tomorrow, I will want to come home from the clinic and have my own little pity party.
I'll catch ya all then ok??!!
Old 10-13-2006, 09:00 AM   #57  
Fat-be-gone

I'm here!! Sorry I have been so far away from "dieting" that I did not want to come here and talk about how bad I was doing. I feel really yucky because I know I can do so much better than how I am doing now. It's aggravating. I got to think about what my next plan of action is.

Wendy--you are doing so awesome on Fat Smash. Way to go!!! I wish I could say the same thing about me. hmph! I am going to lay off of it awhile because it was making me hungrier and more prone to stuff my face when I got the chance to be around food. I know I'll be back to it because I loved the results.

Canadian mom--I didn't know the pregnancy was a go. I am so happy for you!! Good luck with the rubella test results.

brandy--you are so lucky...I want to go to hawaii!! Yay on your new windows!!!

hang in there everybody. Its friday (the 13th....mouhahahaha!! )!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:02 AM   #58  
Fat-be-gone

Wendy---good luck with the surgery today!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:51 AM   #59  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

I've been so busy lately. We had an inspection at work this week which was pretty stressful. We got all A's, though, so that's great.

I've been doing well with my eating, not so great with exercising. Been prepping for my boyfriend to get here. Looks like he's finally on his way after much delay at the airport. I don't know when he'll be getting here, though
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:17 PM   #60  
used to be tofat

Hey gals, its been a busy day. Got a 3 mile run in early this morning, and eating is ok. I have to go to my parents for dinner to celebrate my moms bday we'll be missing while we're away. I'm not going to stress to bad about what I eat tonight. It just wont help.

Rosario-I hope you aren't leaving us as you take a break from the weightloss routing. We'll miss you to much.

Wendy-good luck with your procedure. Hope everything goes well.

Cmom-Glad that it looks like things are progressing for you!

Lydia-How long is your boyfriend gonna stay? Hope you have a wonderful time. Are you sure he'll recognize you? You've been doing so great on your weightloss!!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for tonight. Have a wonderful FRIDAY!!!!