3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Being Accountable: Weekly Challenge #10! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/94563-being-accountable-weekly-challenge-10-a.html)

Marti 09-25-2006 12:13 AM

Being Accountable: Weekly Challenge #10!

Time to start next weeks challenge!!:carrot: Who's all in??

Challenge starts each Monday and ends on Sunday. And ANYONE is welcome to join. :grouphug:

Each week you choose something health-related that you really have a hard time doing, and you do it for the week. Say for instance, you really want to cut down on sugar and you know you can do that for at least a few days a week. You can choose how many days such as 3 or 4, up to all 7 ....(but no less than 3, please) and then commit yourself to it.

AND....it doesn't have to be all in a row, either! You may decide to not eat sugar for 4 days. So on Monday you have no sugar, but on Tuesday you can have some, on Wednesday none, then Thursday...(you get the idea) Just try to complete the amount of days you committed yourself to.

You may choose limiting calories, getting in more exercise, drinking more water, eating less processed foods, taking a vitamin, journaling, counting carbs... whatever your need is - go for it! The choices are limitless! :hun: :write: :lifter:

And feel free to do what ever it is that would help you complete your challenge. We had a suggestion of being a "STAR" You would give yourself a letter after each day you completed your challenge. And after the 4th day....you would spell STAR. And how fun would it be if we all were stars??

So who is in for this week?? Please, come join us and make this a great week!

Marti 09-25-2006 12:14 AM

I'm going to try to commit myself to doing the following:

4-5 days of walking for 30mins. at a fast pace. Hoping to work up a sweat while out there.

Would like to see the butt round up a bit!!:D

Who else is joining me?

FrouFrou 09-26-2006 04:44 PM

Count me in. I too am working on my exercise this week. Count me in for 4 days. I haven't anything thus far but I did mow the backyard Monday...not going to count that though.

Good luck this week ladies!

Jane 09-26-2006 09:45 PM

Chicago is the only thing I can commit to this week, but good luck to the others!

harkeyvalley 09-27-2006 12:50 AM

I'm going to concentrate on my water consumption again. I misplaced my stars for my water chart and I fell off the water wagon. I want to get back to 80 ounces of water a day for one week. I can't walk for awhile. I sprang my ankle (the one that I tore the tendon in) on Sunday and the doctor told me to stay off it until the swelling goes down.

FrouFrou 09-27-2006 04:53 PM

Okay...I did a short walk, just a mile but it is something. Was going to IF but last night I felt a little twinge in my back and thought I better wait a few more days.

Norma...hope your ankle gets better soon. And yes, you do need to stay off it until it gets better, you don't want to make it worse. So you just take it easy.

Jane...don't worry about anything except enjoying your trip to Chicago with Neal!

FrouFrou 10-01-2006 03:32 PM

This was not the best week ever for me with my exercise. Other than the one mile walk and mowing the yard that is all the exercise I did. But this next week I am getting back on track and heading to IF tomorrow and walk. So next weeks challenge is 5 days of exercise for sure!

Marti 10-01-2006 08:10 PM

Totally not my week either! I got two days of walking but nothing like I had wanted.

I hate feeling so busy all the time. I want more ME time!:D

Will start next weeks challenge later on tonight.