Low Carb Support Halloween Goals

• I right now am sitting at 177lbs, wearing a size 16 jeans that are loose in the but and legs but snug at the gut.

I will be in 14's but would like to see 12's atleast to the point that i can get them up on my hips. and maybe partially zipped

I want to see the 160' (lower end). but 160's would be nice
  • Hi, Nasus40. That's great to hear. Good for you!

But did I miss something? I thought the Halloween Challenge was under the Low Carb Life file? Are you trying to confuse me? I don't care where it ends up. Here is a good as there as long as everyone else can find it.

• Hi all

I looked at a calender it is 45 days until Halloween, Or approx 6 and 1/2 weeks. I aim to lose 10-15 # in that time frame. Don't plan to weigh in until weds or fri this week, Due to my bad weekend choices. DOn't want to scare myself.
    What about everyone else?
  • Orange for HALLOWEEN!

Hmmmmm....10 pounds would be a reasonable goal for me to have off by Halloween!

I am up for the challenge! Anything moer than that will be a bonus! Here is to celery instead of snickers bars in my treat bag!

• just bringing this up to complement our challenge
  • Bringing this up
  • My halloween goal is to be below 300...only 10 lbs to go! Anything after that is gravy for Halloween. You know How happy I am to get below 315 ! I know you know how great it is to be a "loser" again!!!!!
    Pam