update: big loser group

• just wanted to say that so far, we have 12 participants plus myself so thats 13!
  • woo hoo!!!

I can't wait for BL to start!
  • woo hoo this is going to be fun!!!!

Do you guys think we should perhaps state our main goal from doing this? I.E - "by the end of the program I want to have lost ___ pds" or " have lost ___ inches", etc??
  • sure megan.....if that helps you go for it!
  • BL starts one week from today! I can't wait. I am so excited.
    As for my goals during the BL challenge:
    I would like to be under 200 pounds by Christmas.
    Eat healthier and smaller portions.
    Start excerising again on a regular basis.
    So I think by doing these challenge, I will be able to reach my goals. If not, I know that you folks will help encourage me and give me the kick in the butt I need at times. LOL
    Kerry
  • KAR73 - We'll make sure we push you to achieve your goals!!

I think personally I'm going to make weekly goals, somehow I think I will be more motivated that way. Whenever I think of the big picture, I get scared

My first week goal(s): Exercise 5 days for one hour each day
    drink 64 ounces of water every day
    Track what I eat regularly
  • Hi, I'd like to join Big Losers if you have room. What's the time line/goal? Obviously losing weight is an overall goal, but do you have a time line established for this thread? I need some motivation. I'm starting to plataeu and need a booster. Been on this weight loss journey since June and have lost 31 pounds. I need friends that understand where I'm at and where I need to go. Thanks. BaDONKadonk.
  • hey megan! hey kar! goods goals!
    welcome donk! the timeline is the timeline that the show airs...im not sure when its gonna end but when it does so will the challenge.

ok now we have 15!