3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Beat The Bulge~ Game 8 !! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/92995-beat-bulge%7E-game-8-a.html)

Wide in Winnipeg 09-17-2006 02:03 AM

Hi Shari!!

I'm still a couch potato....WHAAAA!
Have good sleep everyone!

JennyDee25 09-17-2006 03:14 PM

GUYS!!! I'm sorry..I've been ditching out on BTB! SORRY I'm only hurting myself..I have been so so so so so (yah get the point) BUSY with school and kids, tyring to find out how our routines will be. I think they are pretty much on track...so I will be more faithfull to myself!

Wide in Winnipeg 09-18-2006 08:15 PM

ME TOO!!! So Busy! Hope I can get my groove on soon so I can concentrate on that last 10lbs!

JasonsLea 09-19-2006 12:05 AM

Hi Wendy and JD! Sept is ALWAYS a busy month, especially for those with kids.

canadian mom 09-19-2006 07:17 AM

I am back. Testing went really well. The doc said I have a beatiful uterus it is perfect (at least now I can say a part of me is perfect lol) . They sent me home with my meds now I just wait for a start date. It looks like somewhere between the first to middle of December.

The guys r great, they r the type of people that when u first meet them it feels like u have know them 4ever. I was booked on the last flight of the night (that is what the clinic booked me on) and they took me to the airport and paid extra to get me home early.

JasonsLea 09-19-2006 05:29 PM

Jen, you rock! It's amazing what you're doing.

WI was 242.6 today. Same weight as 6 weeks ago but less than last week and that's really all that matters!

canadian mom 09-21-2006 07:42 AM

Thank u Shari, today I have to go to the doctor and get a BIG needle and then for the next 2 months (starting in Oct.) I have to inject myself in the leg. This is the worse part.

Well i am back on track I was messed up Monday and Tuesday I had a hard time .I think it was because I didn't eat much on Monday. I might walk to my doctors today it is about 30 to 40 mins depending on the lights.

Rosario 09-21-2006 03:15 PM

Well, I am back!! I had an awesome week with the fams and friends. Like always, I was so sad to leave but I know one day I will be moving back to LA for good. I can't take leaving my family anymore!!

I am up on the scale. It is TOM but I also ate very bad on vacation. But I also did a lot of excercise....walking especially. We went to Hollywood and we looked at every.single.star on the Walk of Fame. Wow! That was a pretty long walk. And one day we were at the beach and we played baseball on the sand. Anyone who has walked on sand knows that that was a workout!!

So I'm back and ready to jump back in. Not today though. My flight got in at 6am this morning and I have not slept at all. The plane was a full flight and very uncomfortable so no sleep there. As soon as I get home, I am going straight under the covers and not waking up until tomorrow morning.

Wendy--step away from the couch!!

Jen--I am glad the testing went well.

Shari--that's great that your down. don't feel too bad..I am still trying to get under 234 so I can finally start posting some losses. Hopefully, it'll be this weekend!!

Brandy-how was your trip?? are you back yet??

have a great day everyone! :wave:

Wide in Winnipeg 09-21-2006 04:33 PM

If I could get off the couch I would! I hurt my back a week ago and have been just sitting or laying around since then. Now I have a wicked cold and it hurts mt back to even sneeze!
I'll come back when I'm all recuperated, until then get your a** in gear and lose some weight for me!TeeHee!
Ciao

callystia 09-21-2006 05:04 PM

Please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere, as I'm a little loopy today. But do these games last the month? I may join in October if that's the case. :)

Rosario 09-21-2006 05:13 PM

callystia-they only last 4 weeks. we are on week 3 right now. but really, jump in whenever you want to. this game is mainly to keep us in check and accountable.

JasonsLea 09-21-2006 07:35 PM

Jen ~ Gah! I HATE needles!

Ro ~ So happy you're back and you had fun! I've never been to Hollywood before. I wanted to go SO bad last Halloween but it didn't work out.

Get well soon Wendy!

canadian mom 09-22-2006 08:26 AM

Rosario sounds like u hade a great vacation....I'm jealous.lol

Rosario 09-22-2006 10:27 AM

Morning guys!!!

I weighed myself this morning. 238.8!!! oh wow, did I let myself go. But I am ready to be really good this weekend. I started reading the Fat Smash book and it looks like something I can definitely do. I know it's going to be tough, but I know I can do it. I watched the BL last night. Wow, are those guys motivational or what???

Nothing else is really new. Dinner tonite at the IL and nothing really planned for the weekend. Besides, eating right and working out of course :)

have a great day ladies!!!

ArtsyGirl 09-22-2006 04:10 PM

Hi gals-Sorry I haven't been posting. I returned from the walk on Monday, but was busy teaching, and had 2 birthday parties, working, and babysitting that I am just now feeling human again. MAN was I EXHAUSTED!!!!!

The Kansas City walk was nice. Different from what I'm used to in Michigan, but a terrific experience all around. I'd urge all of you to seriously think about participating in something like this. It truly is life changing.

Rosario-So glad you had a great time. Good job with all the walking. I've never been to Hollywood. Actually I've only been in an airport in California, didn't get to go outside at all! Someday I'll get there. I dont know anything about the fat smash book. What is it like???

Wendy-Sorry to hear about your back. I hope you heal up as quickly as possible. My only advice is to really keep your eating in check cuz when you're laid up and can't exercise, those pounds really have a way of adding up quickly.

Jen-glad your testing went well.

Shari-Have you started school yet??? I cant seem to remember.

Well, I'm up 2 pounds from my weekend trip, but considering the 2 partys after the trip, I can't be all that upset with that number. I've really gotta get my butt in gear. Hawaii is only 4 weeks away!