Old 09-09-2006, 08:37 PM   #166  

Smile

Amany- That's too bad about your sister. Some people become addicted to "dieting" in and of itself. Very sad. I'm glad your niece got a handle on it though.
Pork house? Wow! Your gonna be okay. I know it is so hard when they want to go off the deep end. It makes it harder for you, but you know you have a support system over here, and you know how to arm yourself with the proper diet tools. Press onward. Nothing fried and fatty is going to be worth stifling all this work and progress you have accomplished.

Sugar-N-Spice- Wow! That is a pretty big birthday party!!! I went to a party like that when I was a kid though. The girl was a total sweetheart and so were her Mom and Dad, and it was nice for them that they were loaded financially.

I hope you have a good night!
AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #167  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Hello ladies. I hope you are all doing well. i just wanted to stop in and say hello. I have been studying for a exam I have on Monday so that has been keeping me super busy. However I have great news today. It is offical I am now down 100 pounds Yah ME! Have a great day ladies I am so sure my day will be super!
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:14 AM   #168  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

Kenya - Fantastic job chicky!! Congrats to you.

Aqua - I needed to read that. Thank you! Yes, I have worked too hard to ruin my progress, haven't I? We ended up not going to the Pork House. We did a little walking, my husband watched boxing and we cleaned up. We're going out today though. We're going to see Hollywoodland this afternoon.

Danielle - Yep. Kids celebrate birthdays differently these days. I don't think any of my nieces have ever played Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Two of my them love to have hotel parties. And they aren't even richy. But they've never had suites. Not yet... My ex SIL is talking about getting one for my niece on her 10th birthday.
I have a confession about surgery. I have this flabby, hang-over thingy at the lower part of my stomach. It sort of hangs there. Even when I was smaller it was there. Although, there was much less of it then! Anyway, if I can't get rid of it, I think of sometimes having it taken care of on my 45th or 50th birthday as a present to myself. Along with having boob work if they're down to my navel by then. I especially think about it lately because I haven't had children yet. God willing I'll have two of them, but it will happen relatively late for me. Who knows what condition childbirth will leave my boobs and stomach in?!
What I think will really end up happening is that I'll chicken out. I think about it though. But who knows? I'll be menapausal at by that time. I might be a little crazy and hormonal. Maybe I won't chicken out.
Amany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:54 AM   #169  

Smile

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=122

Hey Chicks! We got a new thread going for the fresh week!
AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote