3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   1lb. Down And Plenty More To Go! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/92502-1lb-down-plenty-more-go.html)

jtammy 12-30-2006 10:29 AM

Robsia - 67 lbs
Tammy - 87 lbs

meowee 12-30-2006 11:01 AM

Great idea, Robsia . . . :hug:

Robsia - 67 lbs
Tammy - 87 lbs
Linda - 45 lbs

jelynn 12-30-2006 11:37 AM

Robsia - 67 lbs
Tammy - 87 lbs
Linda - 45 lbs
Emily- 32 lbs

Cheryl120 12-30-2006 12:48 PM

Robsia...I don't know how to add my weight loss to the list. So put me down for 25 lbs.

Cheryl120 12-30-2006 12:59 PM

Morning Ladies...I'm doing good and finally seeing the scales moving downward, but I'm not going to report the loss till Wednesday.

Had a brown Christmas, but it is snowing HARD at the moment. We have about 4" on the ground and need the moisture desperately. I was going to go out with a friend this afternoon, but they are advising no travel, so I think I will just stay home and get started on a quilt.

Have a safe New Years Eve.

Cheryl

Robsia 12-30-2006 01:08 PM

Robsia - 67 lbs
Tammy - 87 lbs
Linda - 45 lbs
Emily- 32 lbs
Cheryl - 25 lbs

jelynn 12-30-2006 08:17 PM

Good going everyone!! :cp:
I'm feeling FAT tonight! I was holding steady at 207 all week and feeling pretty smug about it considering all I was eating and all the exercising I wasn't doing. Well, the scale snuck up on me and was up to 209.2 yesterday morning. ugh.
I did much better today with no treats or take-out, but still have a little ways to go to bet back in the proper mindset for losing.
DH is back to work on Tuesday (kids still home all next week too). But I think I'll be able to be better back into a routine and get on the treadmill.
I really hate how I'm feeling- might as well be 10-15 lbs!!

Happy New Year to all my friends!!

Robsia 12-31-2006 05:28 AM

Well, the moment of truth!!

After not weighing myself since about a week before Christmas and pretty much eating what I liked for that whole time, I have put on . . . 11 lbs!!!!!!!

So I think I got you beat there Tina!

I'm not altering the weight on the list, as that is what we lost in 2006 - and I DID lose that weight. But 2007 is a new year. I am also changing my goal to 133. I have booked a holiday in Portugal in July and I want to look bikini sexy by then so I'm putting it down to 133. Never been to Portugal so I'm excited.

So, off to change my tickers.

Are we going to start a new thread tomorrow for 2007?

meowee 12-31-2006 10:01 AM

Well good morning . . . is everybody ready to greet 2007? How many have big party plans? How many are thinking "stay up until after midnight; you've got to be kidding"? I definitely fit into the latter category. :dizzy:

I've gotten rid of half of the 3 lbs I put on last week. :carrot: Even if I don't make it all the way to "ticker" by tomorrow, I'm not changing it. So there! Hopefully. I will make it by Jan.3 which is my official WWI morning.

I think we should have a new thread for 2007, but also think we should let Tina make the call since this was her baby in the first place. Hey Tina where are you hiding, girl. :hug:

Anyway, gang -- I'm off to get some more water. Have a great moving and shaking kind of day and I'll see you all next year. :D

Louie 12-31-2006 11:24 AM

Hi Ladies :wave:

I have been MIA for a few months..too much going on to even begin to explain. But I just wanted to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I hope to be back posting on a regular basis soon :)

jtammy 12-31-2006 03:08 PM

Louie, Welcome back. Good to see you posting again.

Robsia, I put on the pounds too (8 at the highest). They came back off pretty quickly though, and I'm sure yours will too. Your trip to Portugal will be a great incentive to get to your goal.

The scale was at ticker Friday, but is at 217 today. It will be nice to see it start moving below 215 again.

Linda, We don't have big plans. We'll be staying at home with the kids. I've got some snack foods prepared that we don't normally have, but it's all low calorie stuff that I'm going to work into my calories. I found a recipe for oatmeal cookies on one of the other threads that I'm going to make this afternoon. I haven't had oatmeal cookies in ages, and it's my favorite kind of cookie. (YUM!) The kids want to play some board games after dinner, which we will do. At midnight Evan (DH) and the kids will shoot off some fireworks. I'll just watch, I don't enjoy that part of it too much anymore.

Emily, It is so much easier for me when I get back into my routine too. I've been on vacation for the last two weeks, and I really DREAD going back to work. The only positive is that it will be easier to stick to plan.

I went shopping Friday, and I am happy to report that I am officially out of the plus sizes. :carrot: :carrot: I've been in a 14/16 misses on top for a couple of months, but now I am wearing a 16 in misses for pants. It's feels so good to say that! I didn't buy anything yet, but I fit in them!! I'm really cheap and it pains me to spend money that I don't have to spend. So as long as my 18W don't fall off, I'll keep wearing them. ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful new years eve and best wishes for a happy 2007!

Robsia 01-01-2007 07:10 PM

Well, it's actually 2nd January here now and I'm sure Tina won't mind but I started the new thread for 2007 here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...62#post1511662

Momof2 01-02-2007 12:02 PM

im down 35 lbs now ladies. what a way to start the new year!

Smaller then i have been in 5 YEARS!!!!

meowee 01-02-2007 12:12 PM

Hi MOMOF2 . . . :hug:

Big time congratulations . . . doesn't it feel magnificent to say something like that out loud. :D

Anyway, chickie . . . we are in a new place to recognize the new year . . .

CLICK HERE FOR 2007

Hope to see you in the new place. Have a great moving and shaking kind of day. :carrot: