Old 09-02-2006, 12:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/240/120

Height: 5'3"

Default Having trouble sleeping?

Hello all,

I don't remember if I put this information in one of my posts. I don't think me telling you this is considered promoting for personal gain...lol

I have been having a bit of troulbe sleeping. I don't like to take pills or anything to "make" me sleep because I want to be able to get my family out if one of my neighbors doesn't know how to cook or wants to play with matches....LOL

Anyway, I bought this disc when I was in the states and have found it!! Yaaaee! I have to tell you that this CD is for real!

I was in K-Mart with a friend and we came upon one of those sound centers where you press the picture of whatever you want to hear a sampling of. We were reading the little pictures, among the titles were tranquility, serinity, peace..etc. As we read down we saw sleep (I didin't know she was doing this at the same time) both of us reached out and pressed the button at the same time. As soon as the music came on we both breath a sigh of immediate comfort and rest. We grabbed up the cds and went home.

I read the inside of the cover and it said, do not use while driving and that kind of stuff. I thought, "whatever!" It said, that it will cause you to sleep because the person who made it, incorporated the sound that brain waves make, while in a deep restful sleep, into the music. I am a major skeptic but I did like the music so I decided to listen the the whole cd while I was in the tub shaving my trunks.

I kid you not! I had to get out of the tub and turn off the cd because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I kept doing that little kid thing where your head goes down and they you feel like you're falling so you snap back to keep that from happening.

Ladies, this was/is the most restful sleep I have when I go to sleep with this music. Just follow the instructions (yes, can you believe it?! there are instructions..ahahah) and you are on your way to deep restful sleep that you CAN snap out of if the cat decides to wake you up because there is smoke...lol

Ok, so, I got mine at K-Mart as I said, but I looked online, on the site that was listed on the cover book and found the exact one I have. I thought I would share it with you all in case you are interested in sleeping well. It is even the same price I paid at K-Mart...without the shipping though.
http://www.lifescapesmusic.com/shop/...ItemID=855755&

Sleep sweet ladies!!
Tiffany
JJPhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 03:24 PM   #2  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Default Thank you

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for this information. I have had trouble sleeping. It is somewhat better now. The dr had me take some herbal type things (none of the regular sleeping meds she tried helped) and they helped. But I still from time to time wake up and just lay there and lay there. Maybe that CD would help me to be able to relax me and help me get back to sleep.

Thanks for sharing.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 06:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Thanks Tiffany for the link. I think I will go to K-Mart and check it out.
I'm definately having sleep problems. I've been taking sleeping pills for a week and they aren't even helping.
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:52 AM   #4  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Thanks Tiffany. I don't use that CD personally, but I do listen to a music station on my cable, called, "Soundscapes" which does what that CD does to you. (listening to it right now as a matter of fact and having a difficult time staying awake here!) lol.

Anyway, I'm glad you found something because I know what its like to not be sleeping well, it just drags you down!

Thanks for sharing the link, I may go and check it out just to have as a "back up" in case my cable goes out! lolllllll.

Sleep well!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote