I Need YOU! I want to LOSE 30 lbs!

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • HI ALL! Well I'm still continuing my weight loss journey from 2005. I am 5'4.5" and was 200 lbs. Currently I weigh 177.8 and I am looking too reach a goal weight of 150-145 for my build. I always have this healthy way of life in mind, however at times I get sidetracked and lose control. But it is me who must do this and be in control and motivated...but I need you too. So let's be buddy's!!!!! Come on buddy we can do this! We can have Weigh in's together and post what we eat, our water intake & our exercise for the day or week!
    Luvs Yah already...Jenny DEE
  • Hi! I will buddy up with you. I have about 50 lbs ( ugh ) to lose... but I think having somone to go through this with and someone to hold me accountable would be great!
  • hello,
    i am new to this website and i have over 50lbs to loose, even if i loose 30lbs i think i would be ok with that as well, as long as i get below the 200lb mark.
  • Hello Jenny! Good Luck.
    I have 30 pounds to lose!
  • Great we all can do this together!!!!!!
  • Good luck you guys...I'm right here with you.I drink about 8-10 8oz glasses of water a day and it helps to put crystal light in it...makes it taste so much beter and i've been exercising everyday.I play dance dance revolution which is a great cardio workout,and it's fun too.
  • Hi, I'd like to buddy up as well. I've also got about 30 lbs to lose. I've been doing this weight loss thing for awhile as well. I was already about 25 lbs. lighter then I currently am but life drama caused me to slip into a downward spiral over the last year. But I'm getting back on track and ready to do this!

-Liz
  • Hi! I need to loose 30 lbs as well, but I am doing it as a way of life. Meaning my weight will come off real slow. So I have started going to the gym and trying to eat right. Maybe we can buddy up!
  • So how is everybody Doing today?
  • Hello,

I need a buddy as well..I keep coming back to this site trying to find someone with similar goals. I find it so hard to start trying again in the summer months, but am so tired of feeling the way i do...I NEED some motivation...I would like to lose about 35lbs. I would like to start with a small goal. Maybe 5lbs to start, then i will be happy when i achieve it!!
  • Hi everyone,
    Well I took some pics, measurements and weighed myself today. Yikes! I'm ready to go. I'm committing to a mini goal of 5 lbs. I am doing this as a lifestyle change. I'm going to focus on a whole foods vegetarian diet with plenty of water. I've been vegetarian but have been a bit of a junk food one lately so the emphasis is on the whole foods. Fruit and veggies and all that good stuff. I'm going to aim for 100 oz. of water a day and 100 minutes of cardio this week to start with.
    What is everyone else doing?

-Liz
  • Well yesterday I did okay until the evening! Ugh Fried chicken with french fries & gravy! Such a weekness for me! My boyfriend brought it home for supper and I overindulged! Then I went to work out @ curves, then I played softball & had a banana split from the good old ice cream truck!

Okay today is a new DAY!!!!!!!

1.) I am following the WW's flex program
    2.) workouts 3-4 times per week
    3.) drink my water of 2 litres per day
    4.) Journal everything I eat & how I feel etc.
    5.) I would like to lose 10lbs by September 4th"Labor Day"!

So what is everyone else's goals?
  • My plan is to try for a healthier lifestyle in general. Just keeping an eye on the calories. i don't like to go over 1600 cals a day.If i really try, i go somewhere around 1400 a day. also, not eating before i go to bed. I try to stop eating 2-3 hours before i plan to g to bed.Doesn't always work though...lol. I am also trying to drink lots of water. i work nights though, so it is hard to gauge what is the right time to eat and what is the right food to eat at that time of night...i work 11-7:30 am.
  • Hey everyone. I want to lose 35 more lbs.Jenny, I am also doing ww. I am doing all the same things that you listed above. I just don't go to meetings anymore. I used to. This website helps keep me encouraged & accountable. You should join us on some of the ww threads. We would love to have you and you could maybe get good ideas from the ladies over there as well. Recipes & etc. Today I have been doing really good. I haven't fallen off the wagon since I started. I have been back on ww since May 19. I have been riding my stationary bike everyday 10-20 miles. I used to work out at Curves about a year ago, but I got kind of bored with it. I thought about joining the Riveria center. They offer lots of stuff. Aerobics, yoga and etc. and it is the same price. Anyway it was nice meeting you and I hope we chat again soon. Take care.
  • HI Paula...Sounds great! We are in the same boat! I was joining in on the chat at ww @ home but got sidetracked with the summer & work! But this is me time...I gotta do it for me! I know it is a great reward getting to were yah wanna be! For me I did okay once again used up 5.5 of my flex points but that's okay! I exercised & drank my water & journaled. All the things I wanted to do!