3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 02:26 PM   #31
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Wow! I took a day off to do some shopping and this place exploded!

Welcome Stella and Monica! You two obviously are going to fit right in here!

Those of you who want to learn how to blow glass need to come here for a visit. I live just 45 minutes from Corning Glass! http://www.cmog.org/

I don't have time right now to post a reply to everyone, but here's a swift kick for those who need it and a high five for those who have lost and a little will power dust for us all!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:48 PM   #32
Janice

THANKS!!
Maybe that will help.
Janice
Old 07-22-2006, 08:36 AM   #33

Janice-Don't sweat the gain. Just get right back on track.

I was down 1/2, so at least no gain for me.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:06 PM   #34
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

My gosh, were have I been! Wow, Hi to all the newbies... I'll have to check back later when I get a momento. I've had to work extra days this week and I'm just so frazzled. My sister, brother, and I took the kids to the lake yesterday. We call it "free friday" because they can eat lunch in the park free and then its free to go to the lake...hence a cheap day!

Gotta go finish blowing out my hair so I can get down to take care of my dad's kitties.

chris

You must act as if it is impossible to fail.
~Ashanti Proverb
Old 07-23-2006, 11:40 AM   #35
Losing it!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! Busy here as usual!!
Painful moments, trust God...
Every moment, thank God.

Old 07-23-2006, 07:57 PM   #36

S/C/G: 255.5/235.5/160

Height: 5"8"

Happy Sunday All.
The weather in Michigan is great this week-end !!! Been out in the yard, trimming trees, cutting grass weeding garden, hope it helps me and the image from the street.
Went to a BBQ last night and was proud I didn't go over my points for the day. Wanted that Italian sausage, but had 2 hot dogs instead. YEA!!!
Hope all had a good week-end, see you Monday
Old 07-23-2006, 08:37 PM   #37
Shooting Star

S/C/G: 166/160.2/131

Height: 5'5"

AWESOME!!!! Doesnt it Feel great???
Old 07-24-2006, 06:53 AM   #38

Monica-That is great! You are right on track now!!

I went out yesterday and biked 25 miles. I finally felt like I had a good workout. It's the first time since I've stopped running that I felt good about the ride. I guess my Sunday will have to be a 20-30 mile ride in order to match my previous long runs of 10-15 miles.

Looks like everyone was busy this weekend. Have a great day!
Old 07-24-2006, 10:36 AM   #39

S/C/G: 255.5/235.5/160

Height: 5"8"

Way to go Shelley!!!!
Maybe once I get a little more of these lbs, off I will ride again too. I used to ride with a group years ago every Sunday. We met at the telephone company and left are cars there and then would ride 10-16 miles to have breakfast, and then ride back. It got to be such a big group we split into 3 speed groups, fast, sort of fast and newbies with some that rode slower. It was alot of fun. I am walking now, but as of Aug 1st I can go into work again and use the workout center, but it's been closed for a month.

Have a GREAT DAY ALL!!!

Monica
Old 07-25-2006, 12:30 PM   #40
Losing it!

You girls wear me out with your biking stories!! I ride just a few miles and my butt is hurting so bad, I can't sit!!!

Shelley, is your foot better?? Steve wants to do a biking across Kansas event. Do they have anything like that in your area? If so, you should train for it. YOU WOULD BE AWESOME!

Monica & Stella, I hope your feeling at home here!

Chris, I love kittens....animals in general. I would LOVE nothing more then to live near a wildlife reserve and have a full time job taking care of baby creatures.

Suzy, thank you for the link! If I lived closer, I would take in a class or two!

Went shopping yesterday and found a few bargains. Ended up with a cocoa colored skirt and a new, shorter black skirt. I found a lavender lace top which works well with the cocoa skirt. I have decideed even though I am bigger then I would like and need to lose weight, I need to also take more pride in my appearance and quit dressing so dumpy. I usually wear boring, loose fitting tops and capris/shorts. I have also decided to get a backpiece tattoo! Not real soon, but down the road. I already know what I want, just coming up with the design. We leave on Friday for KC for the weekend so I'll be away until Monday/Tuesday.

I wonder if our Canadian chickie ever made it back from her shopping trip????
Painful moments, trust God...
Every moment, thank God.

Old 07-25-2006, 06:43 PM   #41

Hey Gayle just checked in now. I had a great time in North Dakota. We had lots of laughs. Not many shopping deals but that is ok, I still managed to spend almost $200 on stuff. Have fun with your Sylvia. Let us know what you think of her in person and what she said.

Shelley you blow me away with your biking. I only bike about 5-8 miles. I still have decided that I shouldn't keep track on my exercise. I try to swim about an hour two to three times a week, I walk almost every day for 40 minutes to an hour. I work out at the gym running only a mile and use the aliptical (sp?) 30 minutes and I also do aquafit. I don't do all these things on the same day but I usually do one to two things or sometimes three things a day.

Welcome to the newcomers. I am an oldcomer but I don't post much in the summer becasue I am outside all the time. Today was the first time we had some rain in almost two months so here I am. Although I still manage to spend my time in the pool house today. lol

Time to make dinner. Dez just called and asked if she could come down. We will be eatting in 45 minutes so I need to add extras to our dinner. Kids!
Old 07-25-2006, 07:57 PM   #42
Janice

I weighed in today. I was down 1.6 lbs. so all that butt kicking worked. Thanks a Bunch!!
Old 07-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #43

New thread tomorrow!
Old 07-25-2006, 09:03 PM   #44
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I could never bike that far! My legs would fall off..I'm sure.

Well tonight was a wash. My sister has too much stuff to do so I guess maybe I'll just go for a walk or something.

Not much happenind today. I've had various kids in and out the door all day long. I watched my sister's kids, Tiana had a friend spend the night, Kayla had a friend over all day and then my other sister showed up with her 3. YIKES! I'm kind of enjoying the peace and quiet right now. Nicole is watching a movie and Kayla is almost sacked out on my bed. What more could a mother ask for???

Check back later.

chris

You must act as if it is impossible to fail.
~Ashanti Proverb
Old 07-26-2006, 07:20 AM   #45

Gayle-I am going to get on my soapbox. Are you going to want to be 80 years old with a tatoo on your back? I don't know what a back piece tatoo is, but it sounds big. Please think about it hard before you do something like that. I'll support you in whatever you decide, but just don't do anything you are going to regret in later years. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Dee-Hi! Nice to hear from you. Yes, I know you are exercising. You are the workout queen, be it walking, water works or anything! How is that hole that Dez had in her booty? Is it completely healed?

Chris-It's nice that you can have some quiet time once in awhile.

I go to the podiatrist again today. My foot is still hurting. I don't think running will be back in my future. I am shooting for 100 miles per week in biking, once I can afford a new bike.

Love to all!

Janice!! Whooppee!!! Good for you on the WI!! Keep up the great work!
Closed Thread