Old 08-03-2006, 07:31 AM   #91  
It's 2014, I need help!

S/C/G: 298/298/180

JasonsLea - Xenical is a prescribed weightloss drug that blocks 1/3 of the fat you take in. The doctor recommended I take it for a bit, so we'll see how it goes.
Megan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:52 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Morning everyone!

Feeling virtious (sp?) today as my friend and I went for an hour power walk last night ( and it was drizzly rain!) and today im feeling good, apart from a blister on my toe!! But I can live with that, I would put up with a few blisters if it meant i could lose some wobbley bits!!!
Im going swimming tonight, I am so determined to get this 1lb off this week!!! I am desperate to get to the 14lb lost part!!

Have a good day everyone!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:09 AM   #93  
Long Journey

S/C/G: 350/350/175

Height: 5'10"

Great job everybody!!

The past few days have been really good! It's soooo hot here lately!

I have been eating healthy but good kinda healthy. Plus I have been exercising so much. I feel really good and I have lost 9 lbs this week! WOW!! I knew that I would lose alot of weight my first month then I will start to slow down.

I am eating about 1400 -1600 calories a day. Plus all the exercising. I am really trying to get down to at least 299 before school starts. I have about 3 1/2 weeks left!

One of my secrets is that I take one of those One a day: Weight Smart vitamins each day and I feel so good and energized!

I am getting ready to do my Biggest Loser workout for today! Here's to sweating! LOL
lovegoddess1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:48 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 280/254/150

Height: 5'4

Wow lovegoddess1977 9lbs this week is great!!! Keep up the good work and I don't see that there would be any problems meeting your goal for the start of school.

Do the One a Day Weight Smart just give you an energy boost (not that that is a bad thing) but do they have any other advantages?
RowansMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:16 AM   #95  
Long Journey

They give me an energy boost but also it is a multivitamin. It has almost everything in there that I need for the day. My B vitamins, magnesium, iron, just about everything. I feel better ever since I have been taking them. Before I was down and slouchy and everything but now I just feel better. I can't really describe it. I have more energy. I'm happier. Well, I guess I should contribute some of that to my Zoloft..LOL!!! Also it has some kind of vitamin or something that raises your metabolism which I really need! You should give them a try if you want to! They are definitely helping me!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 280/254/150

Height: 5'4

I will have to try them. I just had my daughter 3 weeks ago and I sure could use more energy! Thanks for the information.
RowansMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 11:14 AM   #97  
It's 2014, I need help!

Good Morning Ladies, how's everyone doing today?
It's a bit of a down day for me, not too sure why. Maybe it's this stupid weather we're having in Ontario lately. Yesterday was blistering hot, and today is pouring rain. I feel a little sluggish as well, not a good thing!
I'm re-starting my 21 day challenge, and gonna go hard at it. No more excuses!!!!!

My goals: drink ALL my water..
do some form of exercise every single day, tired or not!!

Let's see if I can do this...
Old 08-03-2006, 02:59 PM   #98  

Im TIRED!! Only 2 more hours til work finishes. Ive lost count of where I am on my 21 day challenge, I think Im on Day 11. Ive had a few little blips, but overall Im pretty happy with how Im getting on.

I always get a depressed though when i think about how i let myself get to my highest weight (252) in the first place. I intend to never ever be that heavy again. I must have really disliked myself to let that happen, im guessing this is what its all baout loving yourself enough to love you body too huh?! I wish my body would get real affectionate and lose this weight faster!!! LOL!!

hope your all having a good day.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:36 PM   #99  
Fat Girl Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 275/210/155

Height: 5'5"

Hello Everybody!
I am new here and also have over 100lbs to lose. I'm 28 years old and feel quite determined this time as I feel I now have something to work for.
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the longest time and all of the sudden it happened. Unfortunatly, I miscarried at 6 weeks mid July.
I have no idea if my weight was a factor in the m/c, but I have read that it can be. I just want to take better care of myself and get down to a healthy weight so I can bring a healthy baby into the world.
I hope you'll accept me into your group
BridgetV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:27 PM   #100  

Welcome BridgetV, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

This the place to get healthy with plenty of support!!
Old 08-03-2006, 06:32 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 278/203/165

Height: 5'7

Hi BridgetV,
SOrry about your miscarriage. Losing weight will surely help. We are close in weight, age and location-I also live in Jersey. Send me an e-mail or private message so we can link up, ok?
Kreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:44 PM   #102  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Megan, thanks for the info.

Lovegoddess, WOOOT Congrats! I was thinking about trying the one a day. How big is it? My mama takes these multivitamins that she buys in bulk at Sam's Club. I used to take them but I stopped because they are so HUGE! I want a normal sized vitamin to take.

Welcome Bridget! Sorry about your baby.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:22 AM   #103  
It's 2014, I need help!

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby Bridget, I'm here to talk if you ever need me!!
Way to go deciding to better yourself, not only for you, but for potential babies That's a big reason why I want to lose weight as well. I want to know I've done everything to keep myself healthy so when the time comes and I want to get pregnant, I know I'll be ok.
WELCOME!!
Old 08-04-2006, 09:51 AM   #104  
Long Journey

BridgetV...Welcome and so sorry to hear about your baby. We are all here for you!

JasonsLea... Thank You so much. The pills are pretty big but well worth it. I just swallow one first thing in the morning and then I know I don't have to take another one until the next day! You can even break it in half and take two smaller ones.

I am happy to say that I lost another pound. WOW That's 10 lbs in about a week. I can't help it I weigh myself everyday. I know you aren't suppose to but I do. It helps me to determine if what I did the previous day had a positive or negative effect on my body and then I adjust my self around it.

I know I'm losing it pretty quickly but I have a ton to lose! When I lost weight before I lost like 25 or 30 lbs the first month. Then I slowed down after that.

I ate a fatty high cal breakfast today and I didn't mean to. I was craving. Afterward I felt really guilty but I just told myself that today is my treat day. One day a week I have a treat day. I can eat ANYTHING I want for that day but it has to be for a meal. Like I would eat normal for breakfast and lunch and then eat whatever i want for dinner. It works and I look forward to it every week.

Well, everyone take care!!!
Old 08-04-2006, 10:17 AM   #105  

Good for you lovegoddess losing all the weight so far!! Your doing really!!

I agree with the "treat" day thing, I cant survive without it!! Otherwise my cravings get too much and I end up stuffing my face : ( but we keep battling away trying to get into those smaller pants!!!

Have a good weekend everyone, and stay OP!!!