3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Weight Loss and Chit Chat #202 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/88930-weight-loss-chit-chat-202-a.html)

Sassy_Chick 07-15-2006 06:17 AM

Hi Ladies.

This is a call out for your help. I am pasting what I sent to Jane in a PM message. (hope that is okay, I'm very tired from working all night)

"I still haven't been doing well with my eating habits. :o We still eat out a lot and eat bad foods. It is taking its toll on me. I can feel it. So from now on I am reaching out asking for help. I'm asking my friends, family, etc. to question me about my eating habits and exercising. Its the only way. Nothing else is working so I know if I am held accountable then I will do something. So if you wouldn't mind helping me out with this, I would appreciate it. I am also going to ask the other girls as well. :^:

I'm afraid if I don't do something soon, I won't be here for much longer. :cry: I want to die an old lady, not 31 with a McDonalds bag in my hand!!!!!! :o "

So I am going to create a fitday thing (if anybody can please give me that link, I'd appreciate it) so I can log EVERYTHING I eat so I have to be held accountable. I plan on getting rid of ALL the bad foods tomorrow before work. We are going to buy all healthy stuff and no more bad foods. IF I eat out I HAVE to get a salad or a grilled chicken sandwich or wrap minus all the crap. NO exceptions!

If you are willing to help me out and would like my info (email addy, messenger ID's) then please PM me with your info and I'll PM you back with mine.

I thank you ladies so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

jules1216 07-15-2006 10:24 AM

Sassy--I know there are a lot of Fit Day users--I will start a thread with questions in General Chatter.

Sue--I tend to lose track of my goals when I get involved in worrying/doing other stuff--I lost 2 of the 4 lnbs I gained while helping the kids...

Angelia--I hope the people at your new job stay "funny" crazy instead of "psycho" crazy!! I am jealous of all the flowers you are getting.

Hi to everyone else...I have a couple of things that need done today and I need to go to work tomorrow--I am getting so far behind that it's going to make me "psycho" crazy if I don't get it under control again!!:dizzy:

Jane 07-15-2006 11:00 AM

Hiya ladies, :wave:

Marti - didnt see your post yesterday AM. I know you're so glad that the training is over, and you'll be back to your regular shift. :cp:

Robin - did you find a substitute for the ice cream? I mean, something that will take care of the crave when you get it? I like the chocolate frozen yogurt. It's rich, so 1/2 cup does the trick.

Julie - I picked up several bottles of that same salad spritzer and took them to my Thursday meeting. What a coincidence! I wish they'd come out with a lite Ranch like that..... guess I could get my own squirt bottle, right? Aww, I wish you didn't have to work today! If I could help you, I would. :hug:

Angelia - ah, so glad your first day is over. The other employees are funny crazy? Oh, well.. then you'll fit right in, teehee. What movie did you see? I want to see You, Me and Dupree, but will wait til after the weekend rush. I just love Owen Wilson.

Sue - you haven't thought about curtains?? Well, you better get at it, missy! LOL The end of August will be here before you know it. I'm so excited for you!

Sassy - as I said in my PM, I'll be glad to help you in any way I can! So will the other Jaded Ladies. :hug: I think every one of us feels about the same way as you, and so maybe we can do it together. Actually, I KNOW we can. :yes: Fitday.com is what you're looking for. It's a really cool site, and the free account is as good as the one some people pay for, imho.

A big hello to anyone else reading this.

I just popped in to say Hi and that I hope you all have a good weekend. Tomorrow will be a busy day with church and the kids. Take care and I'll see you Monday.

da fat n da furious 07-15-2006 11:46 AM

Shel...Girl same story but Ill be 38 years old... I know we eat out too much...its our form of entertainment with Monte and I most times cause he works so much. Im a binge eater,,,always have been, I can go days/weeks being good. And then I can go days/weeks of eating bad. Im all or nothing kind of person. So I am hoping I can kick this soon...Most times its related to stress, and with my old job being stressful...and moving to another job...training and such I know for the next couple of weeks I still might be feeling stressed. But I am hoping I can control it better then I have been.

Sue...ya Im crazy....lol So this place could be a good place for me...But Jules is right,,,hopefully they don't get pschyo crazy. Have fun shopping for curtains...

Have a great day Jane.

Marti 07-15-2006 03:02 PM

Heading out to town here w/Jhanai so this is quick.

Got news that they want me to train one more week. :mad: Wasn't thrilled, but I'm not going to say "I can't do that" (I need the training)

Anyway......I will do individuals later on if I can. But I do want to address one gal here.....

Shel---Wanted to let you know that we're all here for you! www.Fitday.com should get you what you're looking for. I used it long ago and seemed to have forgotten about it. I should get back on. You're so not alone here. I have been seeing my weight climb up rather than go down so I've been struggling too. With all of us getting together and supporting each other, we'll get through this....no matter how much time it takes.

Ok...must get moving.

Try and be back on later!

hugs:hug:

Sassy_Chick 07-16-2006 07:11 AM

Thanks Everybody! :hug:

You all made me feel a lot better and I know we can all do this together! :cheer: I want to send out :dust: for anybody who may need it.

I will post more on my days off, I promise. Just so :tired:

:grouphug:

jules1216 07-16-2006 08:45 AM

Just a quickie before I am out the door to go to work....

Sassy--we are here for you!!!

Angelia--you never know about new co-workers--they are usually all nice at first...hopefully they stay that way and don't try to pull you into the office gossip/drama.....you know there has to be some..I have never worked in a place where there wasn't....

Marti--hope you had fun with Jhani

Jane--hope you have fun on this busy day for you!!

Sue--right now in our area it is just below $3.00 amd I heard it will go up to $4.00--good thing DH and I work at the same place/same shift and can ride together in my little Tercel, if it keeps going up we will have to move to the motorcycle!!

Hi to Robin, Alex and everyone else!!

Marti 07-16-2006 12:36 PM

Good Morning Ladies....

Well Jhanai & I went to town and spent most of our day there. Wasn't a lot to do but we didn't want to go home!:D She ran into her best friend while we were there. (now remember, they both live in Eugene!) So it was a nice little meeting for her.

Tried to be good w/food while I was there. Shared some nachos w/Jhanai. I figured it was better than eating the whole thing. Came home and did much better. Big salad, lowfat cottage cheese, and a small piece of pork rib. Not the best but lots better than I have been doing!

Starting tomorrow, I'm working out. Whether it be at work or at home I need to do it. I found an unused journal and plan on using that to record eating and exercising. I've been noticing discomfort while I sit, how I feel in some clothes and etc.......time to get serious. It's no longer a "I feel fat" just by looking at myself in the mirror. I "physically" feel fat and uncomfortable.

I haven't felt this bad in so long so I know I must not be that far from my highest weight! And that is disturbing and sad.

I will be putting some not so cute photos of myself to show how far I have let myself go in the last year or so and keep that on the front page of the journal. May stick it on my fridge too! If I can find a photo of a "little" me I will put it side by side. Show me where I'm at and where I want to be.

So....I'm also going to start back up Angie's point challenge tomorrow. Anyone else want to do that or is there something else?? Remember, we've done the 21 day challenge, the weekly challenge and the points challenge. So we have choices to choose from. What ever it may be, it really time for me to : GET SERIOUS!! :D

Ok...time to get moving today.

Hugs to you all!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Marti 07-16-2006 12:42 PM

Getting a bit long, almost to the end so lets close this one and head on over to 203!