Old 07-21-2006, 04:40 PM   #61  
Fat-be-gone

wendy-I wanna!! I just need to learn how not to listen to my body and just do it!!! I'm going to try to get back into it. ur going to need to do some major recruiting for game 7. don't want it dying out now!

la3y-have fun with your lil gal!!

brandy-have fun at the game. how good for you that you are able to just jump back into your regime. i wish i was like that. maybe it would be a good idea to actually have a regime first.

i've been out of it. but i want so much to be back in. i'm afraid this weeks loss is going to be minimal (if there is a loss). I'm motivated to. to start working out again and eating right. I'm really looking forward to week 3!!!

Have a great weekend everyone.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #62  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Rosario my loss is going to be minimal as well this week (at least I think, ive been up all week) but just remember, we both lost a HUGE amount last week!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:42 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Sure got quiet around here.....
Rosario when does game 7 start? Do you want me to take over again or can you handle it for another month??!!
Also, I think we should get some newbies on here,it will help with motivation!!
Went to Brandon(2 hours away) for dinner last night with 6 girlfriends and met up with 5 others! We had pasta but I really did behave, just had maybe a quarter of the meal and left the garlic bread alone! Although the owner sent us all a shooter and I had that! I have no idea what it was but it was really good!! 5 different liquors and a cherry on the bottem! Yum!
I'm feelin huge today, AF came for a visit and I'm bloated, actually took a water pill today as my hands and feet are swollen too.
Remember the talk about "Hpnotic"(sp) I was wondering what if anything would be mixed with that??I'm going to give it a try since I found it here in Canada, at the lovely price of $40.00!!
Well, have a good day,chat soon!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:06 AM   #64  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Well Wendy I tryed to get some newbies here last time but I did not do a very good job at it......

I will keep playing the game till I get to my goal....So you can count me in.....This is what I live for....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:30 PM   #65  

Is everyone slackin???? We used to go through 2 pages a day, now we do 2 posts!
Doing ok today,I weighted in at exactly 136.0 this morning! Usually up around 140 it seems! I have started to manage my food intake again and it's helping, not doing much for exercise besides spit shining the house, I might have company for a week starting this weekend so I better get it done!
What are you all doing today?
Old 07-24-2006, 12:37 PM   #66  
Working on Hot!

I got a camping trip coming up this weekend. So I really want to be good....Our pool pump died...grrrr...I cant go swimming in the afternoons. I will be walking 40 mins and doing 40mins of core. I want to get back to my weights too. I may try to work that in....If I have the time.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #67  

Good for you!
I am sweating my butt of just sitting at the computer! already +28 here and getting hotter! Better get my boys pool going today I think!
Old 07-24-2006, 02:40 PM   #68  
Starting Fresh

I ran away for a bit, was away this weekend and it was birthday! Scale was up 8 pounds today, hope that all just water... thinking its not tho! haha, but I am going to wait until my next weigh in (saturday) to see. I hope I can weigh in Saturday anyway, not sure what time we are leaving to get the PUPPY! WOO!
Old 07-24-2006, 04:35 PM   #69  
Working on Hot!

I will not have the kids this afternoon so I think its leftovers for me and hubby and Lots of working out for me. I am just ready to go home now...A coworker is making me very mad right now...she is trying to get me to do her job and I dont even know what she talking about or where to fine it....So nope I dont think so.....
Old 07-24-2006, 07:44 PM   #70  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Round 1 of GED testing: complete.

Tomorrow I go for round two. Today was the tough day, though, so all is well.

Additionally, I'll be picking up my new glasses tomorrow! Hooray! They're pretty. I'll be sure to post pictures
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:55 AM   #71  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals, I had to play yet another funeral yesterday. That makes 7 in the past 3 months! I sure hope thats the last for awhile. You factor in the cleanup of the after funeral meal and it ate up my entire day yesterday. I did get my run/walk in before hand thankfully. I ran 28 minutes yesterday at a pretty slow/easy pace. Today I ran 17 minutes and pushed it. My legs are killing me right now. I've biofreezed the crap out of them and they still hurt!!! I'm doing some glass work in the kiln today so I can get something fired for my cousin. I refuse to run the kiln if its not full. To much of a waste. It'll be nice to get some stuff put together. I'll probably just do more pendants unless I really get inspired.

Lydia-good job getting through the hard day of testing!!!!

Wendy-I'm glad you're so motivated right now. It helps to see your posts on days like yesterday.

Courtnie-I'm so excited for you about the puppy!!!!

La3y-Hope you get the pool fixed quickly. Its hotter than heck out there!

Rosario-Where are you?????????????

I hope we can find some new recruits for the next game. Maybe it'll get me moving again.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:49 AM   #72  
Fat-be-gone

Morning everyone!!!

Well, I have been so out of it!!! It's not even funny. But the scale was only up to 233.6 this morning. And it's TOM so I'm hoping that's where my gain came from (wishful thinking:I know it came from the junk food and no excercise all last week!!!) But I'm ready to jump back in starting today!!!

I had an awesome weekend. Just stood home with my bf and did absolutely nothing all weekend. Just releaxed, ate, slept, ate some more. It was heaven. My bf got a tattoo on Friday night adn I had to take care of him all weekend. Saturday morning I was running around Publix looking for an ointment he could put on it without it irrtiating his skin. He's such a baby!! But he's my baby and I love him!!!

wendy-this is barely week 3!! I can try to keep posting and getting the thread stickied. but i'm afraid i probably won't be much help on recruiting. you do it so well, though. your gonna love the hypnotq. if you haven't tried it already, make sure you drink it with lots of ice as it is really tart and kind of ...eck! when its warm. i have never mixed it with anything. guess what i'm going to start?? SI6!! that's right. I love the results from thisworkout so I'm going to give it a go again!!!

la3y-you tell that coworker!!!

courtnie-wow only 5 more days. bet your pretty psyched. I'm so excited for you!!!

lydia-great job on the testing. good luck through the rest of it. i looove glasses. i'd like to see what kind you got. too bad I look like such a geek when i wear mine. i don't know what I'd do without my contacts.

brandy-I'm sorry about playing the funerals. it must be really tough, but i know you are a real trooper and you won't let them get you down. great job on the running you've been doing. I can't wait until I gather up the courage to go run outside or to even last 10 minutes running. Once again you are the man!!!

Chat with you gals later.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:27 PM   #73  
Starting Fresh

I am like FREAKING out about this puppy - I want my puppy, give me my puppy now!! haha My boyfriend wants to call it Mocha and I like that but its not brown!!!

Rosario your not alone, I am back up to 187 - I am hoping its just water, but it was up last week too Argh, I have stayed under calories more days this month then any other month and its still up! I guess I did stop exercising... but I got in lots with painting and such... I dunno, I need to stop standing on the scale. I think today is just one of those, where it has hit me that the scale hasnt moved (well it did, up) in a week, haha.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:00 PM   #74  

I'm down .5 of a pound!!!
More chat later.....
Old 07-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #75  
Working on Hot!

Well I am not up or down....grrrr....And its so wild here at work I cant read and post like I want to....I may make it to build a bear this weekend....

I got this camping trip coming up and I am not wanting to go....I am just not into it.

I will post more later I got to work now.