Old 07-13-2006, 08:23 AM   #31  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning ladies,

Happy Thursday all around. Our softball game was fun last night, but boy was it sticky!!! I actually slid into a base (usually I avoid doing that claiming I'm to old to slide) and now my whole shin is scraped up. It doesnt really look that bad, but boy it stings. I almost cried when I had to clean it out last night.

I think I'm going to bike a bit today. I'm having some knee pain on the bike recently. It has to be my alignment is off, but I'm not sure where to fix it. I'm going to start with playing with my seat height today and see if that helps.

Eating was so so yesterday, but considering my bottomless pit episode on Tuesday, I'm heading in the right direction again.

Rosario-Hope you got your exercise in last night. Great job on the healthier eating!!!! Sorry that your complex pool isnt approachable. I love being able to cool off after a hard workout. The only problem I ever have had is our "new" neighbors had a party in their garage which is about even to our pool in the back yard, and I kept seeing the curtains on the window move so I knew I was being watched. Needless to say it creeped me out and I quickly went inside.

Courtney-congrats on the loss!!!! Hope your organizing is going well. Moving is so much work.

la3y-How ya doing?? Hope that foot is healed up. I do hope you found more excitement than tuna for the day!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:08 AM   #32  
Fat-be-gone

Hi everybody!!

Yesterday was an ok day for eating. I went a little crazy on snacks when I got home. But I don't think it was too bad (it could of been a lot worse!!) Eating 3 large meals is working out so much better for me. I think I found something that I can actually stick to. And the scale was down this morning!! i hope it stays down until Monday!! I only got 20 minutes of walking in yesterday. Today's plan is for lots of walking (have to wait for the bf to get out of work) and oh crap...I forgot my resisitance bands. Shoot!! Guess I'll just have to do more walking!!

I'm trying to plan a little getaway weekend for me and thebf sometime in Sept (the hotels are so much cheaper then). I'm thinking Savannah/Tybee Island, Hilton Head Island, SC or maybe even, Panama CIty. Oh, I hope everything goes well and we are able to actually take a mini vacation. I need some beach time I haven't got a tan yet this summer!!!

Brandy-uh oh. I think it's time for a higher wall, maybe. That would definitely be creeping me out. hope you straighten out your bike so your rides are more comfortable for you.

Coutnie-yes moving can be a pain in the butt. I wanted to move to a new apt really soon, but just thinking about the move makes me hesitant. I guess I'll have to endure where I live for awhile longer. but just think, when youdo finish and you can finally enjoy your new space. that's gotta be rewarding.

la3y-hope you did well last night and are ready to stick to it today!!

Chat with ya later
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:43 AM   #33  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario

I'm trying to plan a little getaway weekend for me and thebf sometime in Sept (the hotels are so much cheaper then). I'm thinking Savannah/Tybee Island, Hilton Head Island, SC
Rosario...Tybee is really nice there is a Days Inn that is only a few block from the beach.....We have stayed there before. You can walk to the beach.

I have never stayed in Savanna...I dont know of any place to stay....I would have to say that if you go take the time to go to Bay street.There are lots of shops to go into.....

If you go to Hilton Head TAKE LOTS OF MONEY! I am sure you can fine some place that not that bad, but I just dont like it as much as Tybee.....I have been going there for along time.....

By the way....Hello all!

I did get in a hour of walking (whooohooo me ) and a 1/2 hour of swimming!!! I will have to get my hubby out of the house more! He was not home and me and the kids went to the park...they played and I walked....A good time was had by all....

Have a good day all!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:56 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Morning ladies!!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:32 PM   #35  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

The scale was down AGAIN this morning, I don't know what is going on, but I like it!

As for the unpacking and organzing its going. Last night we went and emptied out our last place, the only thing left was my old fish tank so we got that out of there and cleaned up - so not we dont have to go back! I still have stuff to get but I am non-stop ***** when I am at home, soo stressed out, sick of cleaning and organzing things, picking up after my boyfriend. I haven't sat down and relaxed (other then that work) for over a week! I think tonight we are going to go a movie, but I think we are taking my boyfriend's cousin with us and I don't really want to, I want to go just me and him, but we told his cousin he could come cuz he helped us (well kinda) on the weekend instead of going to the movie with his mom. It will be nice to sit down tho and not have to worry about cleaning.

I want to get that second tank set up and running so I can start playing with it but this one tank is enough work for now. I have to test it twice a day to make sure the water is okay for the fish. I think I am going to wait until it is all going good and then set up the older tank. Plus it is going to cost lots of $$$ to do it cuz I want to plant it with a bunch of real plants and those are expensive!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:00 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Sorry I haven't been chatty today.... I'm beat, going to bed soon,
G'night
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #37  
Working on Hot!

Well yet another good day yesterday..I am working hard on get my self together.....I will keep this up for the weekend.

I got to get a move on the water!!!! I got off to a slow start today.

Got to run lots to do at work today! Talk to you all later!
Old 07-14-2006, 09:15 AM   #38  
Fat-be-gone

TGIF ladies!!

I am so happy it's Friday!! Yuck, last night was a gross food night for me. Okay, it wasn't really gross, it actually tasted really good but now I feel gross. I ate almost 3000 calories yesterday. yikes!!! and no workout. however, the scale was still down this morning. Ihope last night didn't do toomuch damage. Tonite we are going to MIL house for dinner. I know I shouldn't do too bad. She usually serves me huuuuge portions, but I'll just ask her to make it small.

Nothing planned for this weekend. Organizing the house. We're supposed to go to a japanese restaurant tomorrow for dinner, but bf hasn't got his commission check, so I don't know if there will be any money to go out or anything. Bills suck!!

Courtnie-did you get to go to the movies last night??

la3y-it's so much easier to work out when you are alone, right? I know I'm going to get some workouts in this weekend because the boyfriend works sat and sun!!

Have a happy friday everyone!!
Old 07-14-2006, 10:56 AM   #39  
Working on Hot!

Well I like it when he not around....My b-day is comeing up and he is all about telling me how old I will be....he want to put a old picture of me in the local paper...you know "lordy lordy look who's 40" grrrrrrrrrrr I dont want to see that. Or hear it! I think I am going to stop at 39....lol
Old 07-14-2006, 12:30 PM   #40  
Starting Fresh

Rosario - we did go to the movies, it was great!!! And you don't have to eat everything that your MIL puts on your plate!
Old 07-15-2006, 06:15 AM   #41  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning gals, My internet connection was down yesterday, and we're leaving for a mini trip this morning so I'll be gone til Wednesday. I'll check in then.

Rosario-love the new avatar.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:24 AM   #42  
Fat-be-gone

Morning everyone!!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was was pretty good. Pretty much spent the whole time cleaning and trying to organize. I just need one more closet to go. And I'll be done. We're trying to start decorating our apt. more. It was looking pretty plain. So we went over to Pier 1 Imports last night and got some stuff. They are having some pretty good sales right now.

The best news of all weekend. I lost 4.3 pounds last week. Woo hooo!!! I haven't seen a loss like that since....I can't remember. The planning thread is helping out a lot. So is eating 3 big meals. That controls the snacking so much. I just really need to get back into working out. Today I have to wait for the bf to come get me so I'll be doign the biggest loser dvd while I wait for him.

la3y-that's pretty funny about your husband. at least he's got a sense of humor!

brandy-thanks!! I hope you have an safe and amazing trip.

Courtnie-i did eat everything my MIL gave me. It was a reasonable sized piece...and very yummy too!

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 07-17-2006, 09:39 AM   #43  
Working on Hot!

Well this weekend was hot. We did get Amanda off to camp and that was fun...I know she is going to have a great time...
I dont have a loss to report but I am still working on it.

Well I got to go work. I Hate Mondays......

Have a good day all
Old 07-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #44  
Starting Fresh

Rosario - I know I said this in another thread, but congrats on the loss!

I too had a big loss this week of 4.4 pounds - the most I have ever lost in one week! wooo!

My weekend was good, I went and got patio furniture and clean a bit. Water our soon to be new lawn... right now we have a dirt yard haha. Other then that we went to a movie and Saturday we went out to the pub with some of my boyfriend's friends - it was great! except I only ended up with 1 point for Saturday.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
Old 07-18-2006, 08:41 AM   #45  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Oh, what a week. My sister's finally gone, so my routine can get back into full-swing. Don't get me wrong, I love my sister... but I love my routine :P

I haven't been weighing myself diligently the last week, so it wasn't until I weighed myself this morning that I realized that yesterday's "gain" from last week was just water weight. This morning I was down 1.2 pounds :P But eh, what can ya do, right?

Congrats Rosario and Courtnie on your big losses! That is fabulous.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote