Old 08-06-2006, 10:01 PM   #91  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I love lollypops! I had the most horrific craving for sugar today. I was THIS close to eating a Twinky or some ice cream but I resisted. The craving went away then came back several times. Finally I went and begged my mama for one of her coveted suckers. She gave me one thank god and the craving FINALLY went away (for only 1 pt)! YES!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:10 AM   #92  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Well my friend had a birthday so I ate and drank way too much. I was sooo bloated, but I exercised for 2 hours today and got rid of the bloat. Thank god.

Good resisting Shari.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:30 AM   #93  
dgpebbles

Shari great job on the willpower...I eat the sugarfree hard candys to help with my cravings....it like 40 calories for 3 pieces but I don't know what points they would have

I'm down another 1lb to 156.6...I think I'm going to make my goal of 155..yeah me about time I make one
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:12 AM   #94  

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies! I am at 231. I keep bouncing around the same 5 pounds, but I am really going to try my best to make some kind of movement. DS starts school in 2 weeks, so things may be better, I will be able to get up and get to the gym first thing in the morning. Today I am going this morning too, my Uncle and his new wife are in from Austrailia, so I thing I am going to go visit after the gym. I am really feeling better now that TOM is gone. I hate being a female and having ot deal with all these hormonal things...ugh! But now I am off for the next month! Yay! Have a great Monday!!!
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:40 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Morning all! Weight is still the same so no good news, although being the same weight is good news I guess
Game 7 of Beat the Bulge starts today so anyone playing jump right in!
have a good day!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:25 PM   #96  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Congrats Donna!

I hope everyone had a good day today. I did okay. My blood sugar level went WAY down around 8:30. I was shaking and stuff. Luckily, I saw my mama in on one of the floors while I was delivering a patient's tray and she gave me some money to get something and after I got off, I went to the canteen and brought packets of those snack crackers for the rest of the week. I forgot that I have to eat every three hours. I haven't been and I think that is why my weight loss has been non existant. That and the horrible eating. LOL
Old 08-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that I won't be around until next week sometime. This morning my Dad past away, needless to say I am not in good place right now, hopefully I can keep my eating under control, it is amazing how many people want to feed you when you are grieving, like some how that will ease the pain. Thanks to you all for your kind thoughts, I really appreciated it.

I wish everybody good luck with this week and I will look forward to talking with you all next week. Take care and eat healthy!!
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:30 PM   #98  
so sweet

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy

Monica....please know that my you are in my thoughts, I continue to pray for comfort for you and your family. I hope that you are able to and will take any time that you need. Love to you. Jannelle
bejeweled*curves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:38 PM   #99  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I'm so sorry to hear that Monica Take all the time you need for yourself and your family
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:43 AM   #100  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I really sorry about your daddy Monica. I hope things get better and you are able to come back to us soon. Love you!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:43 AM   #101  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

So today was EXTREMELY stressful. I can't get into details right now since it's after midnight and I SO need to get to bed, but basically two of my head supervisors were being *******s. But they are soon going to learn that I am not the one! I document everything so I WANT them to try me! Anyway, I left furious and the first thing I thought of was candy and Taco Bell. But you know what I did? I sat in the car and ate my usual sandwich then ONE WW mint chocolate. I was still pissed and of course still was craving so instead of heading over to Taco Bell...I went to sleep. Yep, I pushed that seat back and went to sleep! I woke up like thirty minutes later as my mama was calling my cell and she let me SCREAM at her about my shitty day. I felt better, not craving, but I was making excuses for not going to the gym. As I was making the excuses, I was getting changed into my gym clothes in the back seat. Then I kept telling myself over and over and over again 242, 242, 242, 242 ,242 as I got out the car and walked out the parking garage. Why? Because my WI for today came in at 242.6 Next thing you know, I'm off the bus in front of the gym. I let myself think again about my *****y sups, got angry again, and spent the next hour lifting more weight than I have EVER lifted and half jogging on the threadmill. And yes, I DO feel pretty damn good.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:26 AM   #102  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Shari- YOU GO GIRL......You can do it
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:32 AM   #103  
so sweet

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Good for you Shari, that's awesome!! Now you gotta update your weight on the thread girlie!

Go Shari Go Shari Go Go Go Shari!!
bejeweled*curves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 02:12 PM   #104  

Height: 5'5"

Monica~I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I will be praying for you and your family. ((hugs))
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:09 PM   #105  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

So sorry about your father Monica. Sending you strength and love.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote