Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 01:09 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I get so lonely here on weekends
Old 07-03-2006, 12:32 AM   #32  

wendy you need a doggie! i never get lonely with my pups. and hey what happened to the 2nd date? also have you tried games online? i play bridge online and know lots of nice people thru that. also some a**holes but that's life.

as you may guess i'm back but i still have masses of unpacking to do and tax returns and other ugly things to do so this is just a short message.
also i have a bad cold or sinus or something. achy muscles, dry lips, tired and runny nose. not much fun so everything thing is going in slow motion for me.

ooooh meg. tell us about the man you might be meeting? have you spoken to him on the phone?
Old 07-03-2006, 12:57 AM   #33  

HIya!

Sweet pea~ I have a dog, she's 13 and a crazy toy poodle!! Love her muchly!
There was no 2nd date yet, he dicided not to go to the wedding so I went to the fireworks with a neighbor friend and Ryan instead, we had fun!

I have my computer geek friend coming over sometime this week to check out this computer, I've been having lots of problems lately. If he has to take it with him I'll let you all know! Hope it's not seroius though, I'd miss you all
Well, off to bed, g'night!
Old 07-03-2006, 02:03 AM   #34  

Hey Ladies,

I had an ok weekend. Went out with some friends on Sat night for cocktails and while it was a bit of a waste of makeup, we did have some really nice drinks and a good chat.

Sweet - I'm supposed to be having lunch with this guy on Saturday. I have spoken to him once or twice on the phone and sounds really nice. More than that, he gets my sometimes quite obscure jokes! He's quite a bit older, but I'm generally better with people older than myself. We'll hold thumbs and see what happens...

No diet happening at the moment, but want to try and at least cycle each night this week - more to keep my feet warm!

Must go, work calls.

Mwah
Old 07-03-2006, 04:14 AM   #35  

meg how much older are we talking here

wendy hope your computer gets fixed quickly. i hate being without mine and that time with only dial up was hideous LOL
Old 07-03-2006, 07:19 AM   #36  

Sweet - He's fifteen years older...48 to my 33... Supposed to be doing lunch on Sat, will report all after...
Old 07-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #37  

ouch that really is a lot older! i used to like older men but now i prefer men my own age. they have more get up and go LOL

still tired and have a head cold but feeling slightly better. my weight is the same
Old 07-03-2006, 06:09 PM   #38  

Hope you feel better soon Sweet pea!
Meg~ that is abit older, but it is a date!! Have fun !

Just did 7 KMs on the stationary bike! Finally did some exercise! I think I'll do some more tonight!
Ciao!
Old 07-04-2006, 01:57 AM   #39  

well done wendy

i flattened about 50 boxes (seriously) and carried them out for recycling plus spent a lot of time chasing my dogs lol
Old 07-04-2006, 04:41 AM   #40  

I did 10kms on the bike last night and read a Readers' Digest at the same time as watching tv! My mom was not impressed because it means that I read all the jokes to her! While she is trying to read herself!!

Don't know about my weight, but my pants all seem to be falling off again, as well as my rings!

I know that he's quite a bit older, but he seems to be much more on my level and gets my (obscure) jokes and just the whole deal. Anyway, it looks like Saturday is a definite (he says that he's sold his kids into slavery so that they don't get in the way!). I will keep you all posted.

Mwah
Old 07-04-2006, 04:47 AM   #41  

What do you call someone who has just downloaded 1000 puns off the Internet?

Well e-quipped!
Old 07-04-2006, 12:48 PM   #42  

ROLF!!! Meg~ I love those Readers Digest too!
Going to take mom to the DR.'s today and maybe buy RJ a little wading pool, supposed to get up to 35 degrees in the next day or 2 so better be prepared!
Have a great day/evening/night!
Old 07-05-2006, 01:46 AM   #43  

Wendy - I wish it was 35deg here! We're looking at a max of 17 today! It's not nice driving to work and getting here with almost frozen fingers. I do know that we're really spoilt in summer, but not so much in winter. There seems to be another cold front on the way so tomorrow may be a bit worse!

I managed another 10kms on the bike, but that didn't keep my feet warm during Survivor. Tonight is Smallville, so I'll try for 15km.

Mwah
Old 07-05-2006, 03:42 AM   #44  

Meg~ do you mean 17 degrees????lol! I hope not! That would be bikini weather here!
Loves ya!
W.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:25 AM   #45  

hi y'all

i still have a cold and i am struggling. very poor sleep. broken sleep and generally tired. very overemotional and was crying today for no reason. i went mad and binged tonight on pineapple lumps. oops just realised i didn't exercise either! hopefully better tmrw

we had a lovely sunny day today and i just lazed around after my outburst and silliness this morning. reading a good book!

wendy i thought you guys measured temperature in farenheit?
Closed Thread