Old 06-14-2006, 09:47 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

My new goal for the remainder of the month is to focus on exercise.
Went to the gym last night for 30 minutes did all the weight machines.
Came home and did 6.2 miles on the bike.

Still not much going on. I need to contact my niece and tell her that all of my time will be spent at her house. My cousin has to work that weekend.
I'm really looking forward to it.

Goal miles 500/6.2 miles completed.

Have a good day everyone.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 01:11 PM   #77  
Radiate self!

Default I'm feeling the weight

Loved this cartoon from today's paper, totally speaks to my denial
I had one of those episodes again yesterday and chopped my hair... it now curls up above my shoulders and sticks up over my ears I can lose weight on my hair with just a few snips, only takes a minute Oh the power!

We found a wading pool, floppy plastic. My youngest tormented her sister by peeing in it and laughing. My older daughter was in tears. So after taking 20minutes to fill it up, they got about 1/2 hour of play out of it before I had to take the bucket and bail all the water out, still have to get the bleach and do a mop around it before I give it a refill. Can't siblings be evil sometimes? The proper consequence should have been having her take the pissy water out of the pool but I was just beyond dealing with all the issues. They got seperated and my older daughter got daddy time so she was mollified. My youngest just skipped around the house, singing to herself, there are so few times she gets one over on her sister.

Way to go Ceejay! Focused exercise power!

Carla-I had toast with PBJ for breakfast. I find the peanut butter cancels out the bread cravings for more My cats have a big galoopy dog to keep them sharp. The one catnip toy they had he chewed up. I give them Whiskas treats to help take the edge off of all the stress our puppy causes them with his nose

Holly-how glorious that you are receiving so much praise and making inroads into the corporate purse! It is just wonderful to read about how much you are enjoying your new role.

Madcat-did you send those wedding pics to Horton's head office? What did they say? Is your story going to be in one of those wonderful commercials? Did you get a free coupon at least?

Mel-We have rain and now you have the sun Sounds good that you got to bask a bit and enjoy the day. Be careful what type of sunscreen you buy, some of them are laden with grease. Get the type that is meant for kids, longer lasting and less chemicals

Suzi-will you be getting one of those Mickey ears hats with your name on it? I have two in my lifetime. One was brought back for me when I was a kid by the people I babysat for. The other one I got myself at Disneyworld. I hope the Florida weather is wonderful for you and all the crazy hurricanes and stuff drift way south

Shad-cool that you will be meeting up with Suzi. I hope the little sponges you are trying to teach soak up some knowledge. Just remember it is them and not you! Are you drawing lots of pictures? Maybe they are visual learners and not audio based individuals

Happy-so work is making you crazy or just busy? You are getting home before dark right? How are the little birdies doing? Has the cat discovered them yet? How is the pool temperature? Any more toads having a wash?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEEL AND LINUS!

Hello all the dear readers come and visit Scotland with us, the tea pot is always on and we have saved you a seat to curl up in
Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:00 AM   #78  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

TEEL AND LINUS I HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF THEM.
MAKE GOOD WISHES!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:10 AM   #79  

Good morning. I am feeling stiff. Need to exercise more!!!!

Edmonton won in over time. Next game is Saturday. DS will be able to stay up and watch the WHOLE thing.Hubby keeps stating..."there is no ice is North Carolina, how can they play hockey?”. He is such a Canadian BOY! I say back, “well they seem to have a good team”......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ......He shakes his head in dispair.

No kids are awake or have arrived yet. Enjoyable.

So much to do. I lay on the bed last night for at least 15 min trying to sort it all out in my head.I am having trouble prioritizing it.
Yesterday was mostly about my family, shopping, playing outside, going to the park. Very nice and very important. However, I am WAY behind on housework and Avon biz stuff. I couldn’t stand to even walk into the livingroom last night.Shudder. It was awful!!!!!!
I did clean the kitchen and go to bed.

Just 3 kids today. Earning less money but feeling less stressed.

Gonna go sit with my coffee in a sunny spot.
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:15 AM   #80  
Happy September

I PUT THE BIRTHDAY SIGN UP TODAY IN CASE I GO SHOPPING AND FORGET TOMORROW AND SATURDAY. HOPE I AM NOT WRONG ON THE DATES.
IT'S A GLOOMY GUS KINDA DAY OUT SO I BETTER GO AND JOIN THE LAUNDRY BRIGADE THAT HAS PROBABLY ALREADY STARTED! IT'S GOSSIP CENTRAL IN THERE. WHEN THE SENIORS CATCH ME ALONE, THEY TRY TO GET SOME "DIRT" ON THE OFFICE STAFF.
AMAZING WHAT KEEPS THEM HAPPY. I GUESS GOSSIP MAKES THEIR WORLD GO ROUND
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY

MADCAT~ AW SHUCKS MAM I KNOW MY SISTERS ARE ALWAYS A POST AWAY!

CEEJAY~ NICE GOAL FOR THE MONTH. GOOD LUCK. YOU'RE OFF TO A GOOD START. 6.2 MILES

MEADOW~THE POOL STORY IS TOO FUNNY. SOMETIMES A YOUNGER SIBLING ONE HAS TO BE REALLY INVENTIVE!!! LOOKS LIKE SHE IS!! GOOD IDEA ABOUT THE SUNSCREEN. THEY DRS ALWAYS TELL ME TO USE "PRESUN #30" IT'S VERY HARD TO FIND AND I THINK THIS ONE IS PAST THE ESP. DATE. I'LL LOOK AT THE KIDDIES SELECTION. THANKS!

HOLLY~ RIDE THE WAVE FOR AS LONG AS IT GOES.

IS THIS THREAD ON SUMMER VACATION? WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE? THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM TO FIT EVERY ONE......NO WAITING. SO COME ON IN AND JUMP IN THE POOL. I PROMISE NONE OF US HAVE PISSED IN IT. WATER TEMP IS GREAT. WE ALSO HAVE A LOVELY SANDBOX AND SUN CHAIRS WE DON'T USUALLY TEND TO BITE ALTHOUGH WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BARK AT TIMES. SO MAKE A POST AND SAY HELLO. TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:17 AM   #81  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Happy Birthday Teel and Linus!!!! Wishing you the best and many happy days all year long.

And a big thank you to you Miss Mel for keeping the calendar and reminding us of all important events. You're the best!!

Mom's coming this afternoon And the rest of the family is coming in another week. AND I have 10 days of vacation coming the end of the month Well actually I'll have to monitor the month-end closing procedures from home for a few days - but it's only a couple of hours a day - surely better than sitting ALL day in the office. I didn't get everything done at home that I wanted to, but got enough done so that the place is presentable.

The new baby cheepers are fluttering away in the Coca Cola condo. They buzz their wings against the edge of the box - brrrrrrrrrttttt. Wierd sound. I hope this means they will be nice and strong to fly away to safety any day now. DH is putting bread crumbs near the box and the parents are sucking them down like gold. Guess they are making bug sandwiches as the parents are constantly flying in there with bits of I don't want to think what in their beaks. We thought the babies would be leaving yesterday but they are still there. I only have 2 tomatoes left from my original first crop so hurry if you want a sandwich. We had a cold snap which destroyed some of the buds so my next crop is going to take a few weeks to come in. Which means I won't have home grown tomatoes for my sister but I don't think she will mind that much.

I have to get ready to go to work now, will try to catch up with you individually later. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well these days. Love to the chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:19 AM   #82  
Happy September

PS TO MEADOW~ THE CARTOON REALLY SPOKE VOLUMES TO ME!!! I BLAME IT ON THE WHEELCHAIR
YOU SEE...THE CHAIR FED ME ALL THOSE CARBS AND I BECAME ADDICTED AND GAINED WEIGHT
Old 06-15-2006, 08:23 AM   #83  
Happy September

MISS HAPPY!!! PLUNK YOUR MAGIC TWANGER FROGGY!!! I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU AND THE POOL FROG FOR DAYS NOW!!! IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE MY DAY! SO GLAD IT'S ALMOST "MOM TIME". IS SHE BRINGING THE PIZZA?? I'LL BE RIGHT THERE FOR THE TOMATO SAMMIES. IF NOT LET MOM HAVE MY SHARE!
Old 06-15-2006, 10:51 AM   #84  
Choose your hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELODY525
I'LL BE RIGHT THERE FOR THE TOMATO SAMMIES. IF NOT LET MOM HAVE MY SHARE!
Hey Missy, if I'm going to make you a sammie - you darn well better show up to eat it
Old 06-15-2006, 04:21 PM   #85  

Hello Happy-- Your egg light is glowing.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:38 PM   #86  

I had to call the cable company again today. They checked their end from head to toe and I'm now the proud owner of a new cable modem. Yipee.

I should have gone to the district water meeting today in Paragould. I really need some hours for license renewal, but I woke up with an I don't want to attitude. Plus, I'm going over there tomorrow afternoon to spend some time with the aunt and uncle. I really need to get some things done before I leave for Kentucky in a week. I'll end up taking another internet course. Tim said they would pay for it.

And now that the internet people have been here I can get some more things done around the house. The first thing I did was go to the doctor this morning for an rx for some more fluid meds. He seems to think it's hormonal but the good thing was I'd lost down to 183 pounds, however, most of that loss has been fluid retention. I'm a believer now that my fluid retention is the main cause of my weight flucuation. I'll be asking the gyn about this on my next visit in the near future and not from my eating habits.

I'm counting yesterday's pedometer miles
500 miles /10.7 miles completed

My to do list is long so I'd better get moving.

Did not ride yesterday cause my pedometer showed that I had walked 4.5 miles yesterday. I was exhausted when I got home. We ususally don't pump 2.0 million gallons of water until July and August.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:57 AM   #87  
Happy September

WOW, CEEJAY ALL THE WORK AND WATER ARE DOING A GREAT THING FOR YOUR BODY. CONGRATS ON THE 183!! I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW MODEM. NOTHING WORSE THAN COMPUTER PROBLEMS!! ENJOY!!

HAPPY~ OK HOLD ON TO THE SAMMIE!!!

I AM SICK AGAIN WITH THE SAME SINUS THING. GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! THE DR APPT IS FOR THE 22ND. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!! IF I GO MISSING, YOU'LL KNOW WHERE I AM. IN BED. LOL I AM SITTING HERE THINKING I JUST CANNOT GO OUT ANYMORE. WONDER IF THEY MAKE "BUBBLES" BIG ENOUGH FOR ME AND MY AND IF THEY TRAVEL!!! I KEEP SEEING JOHN TRAVOLTA IN THAT MOVIE INSIDE MY HEAD!!
THIS TOO SHALL PASS
HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
Old 06-16-2006, 08:13 AM   #88  
Choose your hard

Morning all,

Ceejay, are you getting excited about your upcoming trip? What accounts for the big water demands at work? It's warming up but not THAT much Great going on the weight loss

Mel, Mom did not bring pizza - you'll have to wait until Sis comes on the 26th for that. I told Mom not to overpack her suitcase. I know it's hard for her to carry. She had a wonderful flight. Said everyone could not be more helpful. I told her - all you have to do is ask. I think it really calmed her fears about travelling. We're having a wonderful visit. I can't wait to get today over with at work to spend more time with her. So Mel, did you have a good time with the laundry brigade? I think they are just used to the old days of leaning across the fence and wagging their tongues. I remember the ladies of the old neighborhood doing that - back when you had shorter chain link fences, not the 6 foot privacy fences they do now. I hardly ever see my neighbors anymore.

Meadow, the new haircut sounds fun - perfect for summer. So Holly, did you exercise like you said you would? Don't want LindaT chasing you around Madcat, all it takes is a switch of the furniture to amuse the kitties? Wow, I didn't realize it was so easy. I agree with you on marrying the computer guy part - sure does make things easier, doesn't it? Gee Suzi, you will be boarding a plane before you know it. Are you flying direct to the U.S. from Sydney? How long is the flight? You must be so excited. I know I would if I was flying out your way. Someday...

Shad by now it's into the weekend for you. Hope you get a little work done and have a little me time. Of course we already know you'll be getting some serious "cat in your face" time!

Hope you stay cool Teel and have a wonderful birthday. Swing by and have Linus pop her head in here, will you? Happy birthday to you too Linus.

Hello Carla, Tig and Nae. Guess I'd better get rolling along with the day.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:14 AM   #89  
Choose your hard

Wow, Mel snuck in for a quick in and out while I was gone and I completely missed her. Guess I must take a long time to think and even longer to type

Hope you are feeling better. When you say you aren't going out do you mean that the schmutz outside got in your nose and inflamed the sinuses? It's a bad year for them, everyone is complaining all over the country. Take care my friend.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:08 PM   #90  

I'm getting very excited about my trip to Kentucky. Can't wait to see those growing babies. Eli will be two and Eva will be a year old. I have the Atlas ready to go. This will be my first trip trough the very eastern side of TN and straight through Kentucky. I'm taking the Kentucky express way. I started to go through Memphis, Nashville, but I try to avoid larger cities.

I've just about got the apartment cleaned and ready for me to leave bright and early Thursday morning. I've even clean out the refrigerator. I've made a promise to myself that I can not throw out food like this any more. I'm going to use up some of the food I already have for the next work week.

I had to call the cable company again last night. For some reason the new cable box went out and when I called a technician he said it didn't take. I came in a few minutes ago and it looks like it's working again. He told me they could probably do it through their equipment. I'm hoping this will allow me time to go have the oil changed in the Rav4 before I go to Paragould this afternoon. Then I'll be completely ready to leave for Kentucky Thursday morning.

It's lunch time for me. I'm wondering what to eat. I've had a couple of scrambled eggs, a cheese stick and orange juice for breakfast. I may have a Slim Fast shake since tonight is my aunt and Uncle's night to go eat catfish with all the trimmings.