3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Friends Around the World #12 - It's off to Scotland for us (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/85898-friends-around-world-12-its-off-scotland-us.html)

Meadow 06-07-2006 10:49 PM

A little thought...

The mind transforms words into images. Saying, "I don't want to be fat"
conjures up mental pictures of a fat person, which reinforces the very
thing we're trying to avoid. What are three negative self-images you
want to erase? What positive attributes can replace them? Express each as
a phrase that creates a positive mental picture. Practice one new
phrase a day. At the end of two weeks, can you describe how you feel
differently about your body?

I want to shake my hips like Shakira;)
I will be a size 10:smug:
I eat fruit for energy and vitality:D

carla49 06-07-2006 11:06 PM

Och, lassies, it's been a long journey to the isle! Stopped off for a quick swim en route in Loch Ness lo these many days ago and was swallowed whole by our Nessie! I would nae ha' minded, but the wee monster had no Internet in her belly... (My apologies for the bad imitation Scottish accent.)

I may not be posting too much for a while - I've got a nasty tendinitis or something in my right wrist (ouch) and shouldn't be typing... Nothing serious, just annoying. Physio will start soon. Meanwhile, I'm now a lurker armed - or should I say wristed? - with a good excuse.

Shad, congrats :bravo: on getting some recognition for all that hard work! Of course all of us here had no doubts about your star status, but it's always nice when the people with the chequebooks clue in too! Shall we start a write-in campaign to get you a big bonus at the end of the project? ;)

Hello to all of you, can't wait for a wee cuppa in the lovely B&B. And a dram of whiskey for those with strong heads...

happy2bme 06-08-2006 12:52 AM

What bad imitation Scottish accent? I thought that's how you were supposed to talk! :dunno:

Take care of that wrist Carla. I had problems but they actually were caused by an inflamed nerve in the elbow that affected my wrist. Who would have thought? Turns out I had to un-learn leaning on my elbow all the time. That was hard. Hopefully therapy will help. In the interim, we'll give you dispensation on typing. :callme: and we'll type for you :rofl:

Hmmm, 3 good thoughts Meadow? :chin:
1) I am in control of what I eat. Food is neither reward nor punishment.
2) Remember that I DO feel better when I stretch, move and exercise.
3) Every little bit I do today gets me to a better place tomorrow.

Sounds like you've got a busy life there Holly.

Ceejay - do whatever you need to be accountable. Food journaling is good, particularly if you have to admit in public what you ate. You will think twice before misbehaving and remember - you only cheat yourself. You can get the book Superfoods RX Fourteen Foods that will change your life at any bookstore. I got mine at Borders. It's $14.95 I am sending you something in the mail - you can look at it and decide if you want to purchase the book. It's not a diet plan - it's a healthy eating list of foods. I do better with picking and chosing from a list. South Beach recipes were too complicated for me with many ingredients I don't care for - and I really like to cook.

Shad, in the office at 6:30? You have to stop posting these long hours. They will take their toll on you - 10 minutes into your long holiday if you're not careful. :nono: Finish up and get out of there - fast...

Madcat, you mean you actually get to a point on the bike where at the 10 minute mark you no longer pant and think of fainting. There was an old TV series from the 70's called Laugh-In. One of the actors - Arte Johnson would ride a child's tricycle on the set. Within a minute he'd swerve and fall over. That's what I feel like on the bike. Good for you for hitting the gym and getting a good workout.

How are you Mel - not wearing yourself ragged I hope.

Tonight for supper we had grilled pork chops basted with a marinade made of Dijon mustard, fresh apple juice and some brown sugar. I did make Rice-A-Roni because we are all sinners at heart - but I had a small portion. I also tossed together a salad from my Superfoods list - torn baby spinach leaves with romaine lettuce. Sliced fresh strawberries and mandarin oranges. A few chopped walnuts and slivered almonds. Mixed in with a lite Raspberry vinagrette. The fruit in the salad was a nice balance with the pork. I do better if I can look at a list of foods and say ok, I should eat this, this and this and I'll come up with something to incorporate the stuff. And if the food is fresh, unprocessed and simple, even better.

Ah foo, I just realized I was supposed to put the chicken into a marinade for tomorrow. I bought a magazine of grilling recipes and a number of them looked good. But they all say to marinate for 6 hours to overnight so I know that 30 minutes as I'm pulling dinner together will not do. I'll just have to try and remember to do it in the morning. Off to bed now, g'night all.

happy2bme 06-08-2006 12:53 AM

And I hate this Lamisil adverstisement on the right sidebar. Isn't it time for a new commercial? :lol:

RavenToy 06-08-2006 10:41 AM

I'm here, I'm here!! Uhm, if anyone cares, that is. I care, but that's because last time I came in and disappeared, and I promised myself this time I wouldn't do that.

So. I'm not doing that.

*blink*

I have NO idea what's going on with everyone. Let's see if I can pick up on some little tidbits.

Happy - ACK! I lean on my elbow, too! Complicated by two compressed disks in my lower back and a deviation from straight in the thoracic region... yeah, tendonitis and numb fingers and all that happy stuff. I really need to see a chirporactor again. OMG that dinner sounds fantastic. I am going to try that one. I don't have an outdoor grill, but I do have the fake on top of the burners doodad. I had a GF, but I wore it out. :p

Carla - Can I use that excuse, too? Was that you I saw in the monster's belly? Did you see me waving? (Sore elbow/wrist and all?) ;)

Shad - As always, I can't even begin to keep up with your travels and projects. But it sounds like you're looking forward to a few days of well earned rest.

I fell off the wagon when the BF came home from vacation. Within a few days I was questioning myself. Why? So I looked hard into my priorities and past and motivations and all that stuff and came to the conclusion that I have GOT to stop dredging up my old habits and putting what I perceive to be his wants and wishes (which they aren't anyway) before my health. Warped, yep. *sigh* So armed with that, I went forward into healthy eating again. Junk is pretty much gone, and I'm happy with that. Much more fish, light meats, veggies, and fruits.

Staying hydrated is an uphill battle during the summers. Working for hours in the 85 degree (plus) heat takes its toll, and it is very hard to keep the intake up with the sweating. I carry literally gallons of water with me, plus the PowerAid Option stuff. I'm doing a lot better than I did last summer, but I'm trimming a lot more horses, too. So ... I just keep working on remembering to drink, drink, drink.

Walking has taken a back burner since I've been trimming nearly every day non stop for the last several weeks. The few days when I have a small number of horses or, amazingly enough, actually have a day off have been used to keep up with housework and errands. Trimming 10 or more horses every day for many days in a row leaves me whipped.

On the plus side... I've found that I need about 1600 calories a day minimum to keep my health and energy up for trimming! That's a good 400 more calories a day than I could burn last year at this time when I was working a full time desk job and working out. I am doing my best to fill those calorie requirements with stuff that's good for me, not garbage. Just by cutting out the eating fast food and extra sweets I've been able to drop it down a LOT. This works, yes, indeed.

I met my first goal of 187 - actually just this morning. :) That means I can move on to my next small goal of 182. Hopefully in about 4 weeks I can post that I've met that one, too.

I'll try to pop in more regularly to keep myself on track, and keep up with everyone!

ceejay52 06-08-2006 05:05 PM

Hi raven--your egglight is on

ceejay52 06-08-2006 05:42 PM

I've been busy today doing the errands which are usually ran on Friday's.

Meadow-- That conjured up fat person is me, he he. I really don't like what I see.
I. I want to be a healthy size 10 also.
2. Stay positive.
3. Hmmm stumped for a third image.

I've not eaten much at all today but this will be my line of action.
Breakfast= 1 protein, 1 fruit, and 1 slice of bread.--I've purchased the south beach breakfast burrito's for this.
10 a.m. =a slim fast shake
Lunch can be protein 4 oz choices are water packed tuna white meat, white chicken, turkey, fish or crabmeat. and beef once
8 oz of salad which will include asparagus, bamboo shoots broccoli, cabbage,
chinese cabbage, cucumber, green pepper, lettuce, pepper, radishes, tomato, green onion.
1 fruit= oranges, plums, apple sauce, small apple, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries.
2 p.m. another slim fast shake
dinner= protien=4 oz =same list as lunch
veggies=these are extra veggies to the lunch menu, eggplant, musrooms, okra, snow peas, spinach, string beans, summer squash and turnip greens
Bread=1 slice of of 40 calorie bread
1 fruit
evening snack can be= sugar free chocolate pudding or sugar free jell0
This is the basic of my cholesterol diet.

Madcat 06-08-2006 09:32 PM

What did I eat today?
B – Whole wheat Eng muffin, cheese whiz and tomato
S – Yogurt, granola & fruit
L - Chinese broccoli & beef, mixed veggie and steamed rice
S – 100 gms jelly beans (eek, but they were on sale!)
D – 5 honey peanuts, home made chili with black beans and many veggies, over some oven fries.
Liquids – 1 litre of water plus some at the gym, 2 large green teas.
I need to punch all of that into fitday and see how it was. Probably too much food but at least I had my veggies. And no chocolate. I'm thinking of creating one of those signs that you sometimes see in factories, you know, "X days accident free", except mine will read "X days chocolate free".

Ceejay ~ I tried the Tuscan chicken and it was pretty good… a tad gooey maybe, but that might have been the place I got it. Your family should as if they are going great. And you are doing well too. So far no need for the prod.

Shad ~ Have a terrific holiday. You have so earned it. I hope the manuals aren't really long ones. I hope you also have a fun time going out on the corporate dime. And I don't have any real desire to be a stick insect… DH would get nervous if I suddenly wanted to be a Preying Mantis considering what the females do to their partners.

Holly~ Geez never rains but it pours. Hope various viruses – computer and human are gone soon.

Meadow~ The three thoughts idea is great. Mine would have to be:
1) I will work to be stronger and leaner
2) I will fuel myself like a race car
3) I will allow time for rest as well as action
Let's see if this does work. What do we have to lose -except some weight and bad attitudes?

Carla~ Good excuse. Glad you are at least going to get to lurk. Was an excellent Scottish accent. Hope the physio helps and you will be back and typing soon. I'll put the kettle on.

Happy ~ I like your three thoughts! And yeah, there is usually a point sometimes when I am riding that everything feels right – legs spin in rhythm of the road, breathing feels in time and in tune and my brain stops thinking and just starts being. That is why I do it. Doesn't happen often, but it is worth all the sweat and aching knees and sore butts from all those other rides when it does. When it doesn't, I feel like Artie Johnson too. Super foods is a really good idea.

Raven~ We care. Hey, we care. Ultimately you know you can only suit yourself in life. You know changing to suit someone else is fruitless and ultimately soul damaging… but I don't need to say that. You already know that. Right? Your work sounds so fascinating. How great that you get to actually DO something. And look at you, goal achiever, you.

Ok, I have to go be useful. Later.

suzi in auz 06-09-2006 12:31 AM

I'll post before I lose this... and will read later!
Today has just been one of those days....

I’m sitting ehre all muddled and not even sure what to write. i’m tired and I think i am getting sick which may account for my mood. It’s just one of those days I keep telling myself and it really isn’t helping, roll on the next two hours at work which i hope won’t drag.
It all started this morning with a todo with ds12. He is just the most unorganised person on the planet, but also the most lovable. I jsut have to stop doing things for him and he needs to start thinking for himself. This morning he lost his wallet. He had looked everywhere for it...according to him. The thing is he hadn’t but blamed everyone else in the house for moving it or not helping him. I have this little habit when I lose something, retracing my steps. I seem to find most things that way. The bottom line is I am a but of a doosy too with losing things and as a result I have had to create systems for myself. I need to. he needs them too but they need to work for him. This morning he had exams and I was concerned that he was going to go to school upset. He went to school on the bus with Money in hand to get himself on and off. His bus pass in the wallet ( $60 to replace!) and still lost and a big growl in his ear, “where is your jersey?” was my next comment." In my bag, i will put it on when I am on the bus." hmmm. ( interpretation....He had lost that too.!!!! After he left I got myself ready, cleaned the smudged mascara and found his wallet. It had slipped down his bed. I rushed off to his school and looked around for him everywhere. He was splashing in puddles and not unhappy. He thanked me and carried on, he had his jersey on as he had found it in the lost property.
The two other kids got themselves to school somehow. I got to work and someone had parked in my carpark. It really was one of those days…
I was nervous too on the way to work as last week I was in DH’s car and someone slammed into the side of me. i literally shook.
I’ve had a really busy week. I have been losing weight mainly through stress I think, although I have been eating. Dh had a work function at our place yesterday which I catered for and of course looked after the crew all day. DH has been away, it’s long weekend this weekend and I am looking forward to just relaxing. Last night I was so tired. I went to bed at 9.30, early for me. I woke at 6 and still didn’t feel rested.
hmmm...well it’s all down here now. the only consolation I have is going to Disney World in 5 weeks. ( it’s a pretty good one. !) I am counting the mins.
Suz

suzi in auz 06-09-2006 01:35 AM

I have just had a lovely read and feel as though I have had a TONIC...thank you ladies...
Hmmm let's think...my three things..
1) Holiday
2) Sun
3) Disneyworld
a no brainer really. I am sure there are more in the way of goals but I will think on them later.

MEL :wave: hello my friend. I do hope you had a well rested week. You so deserve it! I hope your list is no smaller and you have achieved. I hope your strength is back!

Shad: How cold is it???? I can't believe the sunny Isle turning so cold on us in NSW, we really have been feeling homesick with this kind of weather.
How lovely for your boys to go back to NZ, DH and DS had a quick visit back last weekend and DH is going again on the 17th June. I am hoping to go in Aug for a girlfriend's 40th. It should be fun

ceejay, it sounds as if you are well motivated!!! Yaay you.

Rose??? :wave:How's the scooter and how cool! I have always wanted one to whizz down to the beach and shops in, do tell. Is it you that is really close to DW? I am hoping to get a car and so would love to pop in for a vist. I think I can brave the roads. As long as you don't mind 3 kids in tow, big ones though.

Holly :congrats: on the great sales, how wonderful being asked to be in the National DVD, what an honor!!! You should be so proud. :bravo:
I'm sorry to hear about your bugs and hope they are blown away by summer breezes!!

Madcat!! :wave: aren't hubby's good for thinking outside that square. Yaay him. It's so good to get back into the swing of things and have a focus. Good on you on the biking to the GYM, it's a good idea. I might have to try that this weekend. Biking is tricky...it's so different from the stationary numbers at the GYM. I am gradually getting te hang of it.

Tig...:cheer: yayy on the challenge. I think my body would go into meltdown and shock if I totally gave up the sugar. I am an addict I am sure.

Carla :wave: and Raven. I MIA too at times, it's so nice to see a sneak peak of you all.

well girlies. Thank you once again for just being you.

suz

Hollyhock 06-09-2006 02:44 PM

At the library........have my Nerd coming soon I hope, the disc mailed out from my server has not come yet. arg. i need to place my avon order by Tues eve.Need to have something in place by then. I am feeling almost rested and relaxed.I am glad May is over. What a Looooong hectic month. Tomorrow we are having a yard sale and I will be at the market too.We will be up and at em around 6am. I could potentially earn around $600.00. Nice,eh. Church supper last nigh twas delish!! Hubby worked til after 7. I brought his home. Cant beat church lady pie!!!
All is good on the hubby front. He even started his own laundry last night. Didn't know how and I had to rescue him but I will print out instructions and tape them on the machine. :lol: Both kids had BIG fun field trips this week. Horseback riding and African Lion Safari.

I need to pick up lemonaide for the kids stand tomorrow too. And pick up litter to change the stinking( literally) cat litter.

Grass pollen is at a 9 count today. And every Friday afternoon everyone in the township cuts their grass. I am off for a nasal spray too. The pills alone aren't cutting it.

Love ya's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 things...

a toned, svelte me
a less busy me
hmmmmmmmmmm...I am looking marvy, i washed away my grey last night, all coppery again instead of white.

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ceejay52 06-09-2006 08:51 PM

Just a brief note. I've called the computer man to see why the computer keeps loosing signal. His answer was either the wire or the splitter. I've purchase a new wire and new splitter but had already had to plug the computer directly into the cable. I've tried three times to post today and haven't gotten through.

I will not need to be proded even though I haven't exactly stayed on this new plan. I've ran around to much today to eat right but after the breakfast buritto I've really not been that hungry. Plus with it being hot outside I usually don't get as hungry.

After my uncles email, I've decided against going to Paragould this week end.
They have 2 high school reunions to attend. I went last year to one and felt out of place but most knew my mother and I knew some from church.

I thought a doctor's visit would be on the agenda next week but it I have 3 more rx left before my next thyroid check.

My neighbor brought some green tea over while we were checking out some things on line for her. This will hopefully replace the carbonation of any brand soft drinks that I've tried.

Whew, I almost lost this post. Think I'm going to have to have them come out to check out this problem. I'm beginning to believe that it's the box.

Shad 06-09-2006 11:04 PM

Morning all,

Just checking in to say hello. I'm at home. It is wet and coolish but we so badly need this rain. Our fearless leaders are now about to impose stricter water restrictions. We won't be able to wash the car or water the garden with a hose. It will all need to be done with buckets. Fortunately I have the rain tank and can let a bit of that go from time to time. I will keep as much as I can alive but there won't be any veges this year I don't think. If I get my next job at home, I should be able to use the washing machine water and the dishes etc to water the garden somewhat as well. I do loath lugging buckets! Naturally enough this rain is not falling in the catchment areas. Still it is doing the gardens good.

Good to see Carla and Holly back. Sorry that you are having computer health problems Holly. Hopefully they will soon be over. You really need the computer for your business. Since it is bringing in good money, you really need it alot.

Carla, hope the wrist comes right soon. You do have two hands you know. You could always type with the other hand. :D:

Raven, it is good to see you back again as well. It's nice to have the chickens back in our little hen house. I'm so pleased to hear that your business is picking up as well. Must be a relief to you and it is always better to be doing something you enjoy as your job. Makes time go faster and the day end feels good.

Happy, I have to do these hours to get the job done. It's not just a matter of turning up to the training room at 8.00am and leaving it by 5.00pm unfortunately. You get the hangers on stopping to chat or pour out their worries and you still have to set up for the next day or clear the room for the next trainer (not that they always do that for me, I might add) A ten hour day is normal. 12 is getting excessive and the 14 hour ones I should leave for the younger set - only most of them are not motivated to get the job done! Take the twit for example. Oh please take the twit. I thought Tig was going to offer him a job with the Piranhas.
I can't see the lamasil ad. The banner on the right is the 3FC book and a book ad in my computer. You must have mentioned feet at some stage.

Suzi, we all have bad days and good days. I often come here for a bit of R&R and some sane conversations. Well most days it is reasonably sane. I am leaving Wollongong for good on 1st July. That's a Saturday. Maybe we could organise breakfast somewhere in or north of Sydney as I pass through or a cup of coffee maybe. It would be nice to meet up before you go off to Orlando. It is Tig who lives in Florida - I think she lives in Melbourne - Florida!!!! PW is in Texas, Ceejay in Arkansas (? or is it Alabama), Happy is in Tennessee (next door neighbour to Elvis!) Raven is in Georgia, Mel in New Jersey and Rose in Idaho - way over the other side.
Heck I need to go print a map of the USA so I can start to plan my journey.

Madcat - sounds like you are doing great on the gym work outs. We hope new photos will be around soon to show the new you.
I had fun on the corporate dime - didn't drink much but unfortunately overate. Well it was really nice finger food. Got to love that stuff but it is not really diet friendly - eg. Deep fried mushroom risotto balls - oh yum to die for - but about 1000 cal per square centimetre.

Meadow - great idea. Three thoughts for the day?!?! Umm

1. Get moving. NOW! From movement comes flexibility, energy and vitality.
2. Eat the fruit and veges first and then see what room there is for the other stuff
3. Plan for the day ahead of time. Less stress means less stress eating.

MELODY525 06-10-2006 08:23 AM

* I will go back and read all the posts later.

The best that can be said of this week is that it's over. :rofl: The Primary election went as expected with the Democrats leading but then the proof will be in November when it's deciding time.
Arts and Crafts took 3 days. Thus I am here later than I thought. We extended it because there was a death in the "house". Other than this sadness, the week went well. Just a wee bit tired and cranky :tantrum:
Jen and the BF and kids are at the trailer. :cheer:
Mom is on her own and it's quiet!!! :encore:
Hope everyone is well and I'll catch up in a few.
Have a wonderful weekend.:dance:

MELODY525 06-10-2006 09:30 AM

MEADOW~ HOPE YOUR KNEE IS FULLY ON THE MEND BY NOW. :hug: I HAD BEST READ THE ARTICLE IN CHATELAINE CAUSE I NEED THE WILLPOWER!! :rofl: I MUST PUT MY THINKING CAP ON FOR THE LIST OF 3!

MADCAT~ THEY SAY A BRIDE HAS UP MTO A YEAR FOR THANK YOU NOTES!! I HAVE AN APOLOGY TO MAKE. 1/2 HALF OF YOUR WEDDING GIFT ARRIVED HERE FROM THE LAND OF OZ AND THE OTHER HAS YET TO BE PURCHASED. BUT THIS MALL ON MONDAY HAS BETTER STORES. THEN IT'S OFF TO THE POST OFFICE. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE BUT NOW THE SURPRISE IS ON ME!!
I LIKE THE IDEA OF "X AMOUNT OF DAYS CHOC. FREE". :rofl: I COULD USE THAT ONE!!

SHAD~ OUR WEE SURPRISE IS HUNG UP!! THE MALLS I WENT TO HAD NOTHING. SORRY FRIEND. GLADD THE JOB IS WINDING DOWN? OR WILL YOU MISS THIS LOT AS WELL?? SORRY ABOUT THE ENGAGFED LINE. I LEAVE THE PC ON A LOT AS JENS SOLICITORS ARE AFTER HER ALL DAY WITH MESSAGES. :rofl: HOPE THESE LAST JOBS ARE GOING WELL THIS WEEK. GOOD LUCK!! EVER THE RESPONSIBLE ONE!! :encore:

HAPPY~ PORTABELLO BURGERS? YUM!!! I HAVE YET TO TRY THEM. SAD HUH??? LOL COME AND CLEAN MY HOUSE!!! I THINK IT'S YOUR TURN!! :rofl: SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR MOM IS COMING SOON. WHERE DID THE TIME GO??? YIKES!! HARD TO BELIEVE 12 MONTHS FLEW BY ALREADY! SIGH. I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MANY NTIMES I LOOKED AT THOSE PICS AND THEN WENT BACK AGAIN LOOKING FOR SNOW PEOPLE:rofl: :rofl:

TIG~ WHAT CAN I SAY??? WOW GIRL!!! YOU DID A FAVBULOUS JOB AND I CONGRATULATE YOU ON THE CHALLENGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!! :cheer: :cb: :encore:
SEND SOME HEAT HERE. WE HAVE THE A/C ON ONE DAY AND THE HEATERS THE NEXT!!!

CEEJAY~ THE FOOD PLAN SOUNDS GOOD AND IT SEEMS SO SIMPLE. I AM GOING TO PUT THE PRINTER SOFTWARE IN THIS WEEKEND AND PRINT IT OUT. THANKS FOR THAT POST. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW PLANS. GLAD TOO I KNOW WHAT A SCADA SYSTEM IS NOW....ALSO GLAD IS GONE!!! :rofl: WE HAD A NEW SMOKE ALARM SYSTEM THAT WAS CALLED FIRST ALERT. AFTER ABOUT 500 FALSE ALARMS TO THE FIRE HOUSE IT WAS DISCONNECTED! :lol3: :lol3: BUT I MISS THOSE GUYS!! NOW I ONLY HAVE HAPPY'S CALENDAR TO LOOK AT! :rofl:

RAVEN~ CONGRATS TO YOU ALSO FOR THE 187 GOAL!!! GOOD FOR YOU!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEXT ONE!! 182 HERE COMES MISS RAVEN!! YOU MUST BE SWEATING IT OUT IN THOSE BARNS NOW THE WEATHER IS HEATING UP. YIKES!!! BET YOU WISH YOU WERE :beach: LOL CONGRATS ON THE BRAIN WAVE WITH THE BF COMMING HOME ETC. I AM STILL SMACKING MYSELF IN THE HEAD TRYING TO LEARN SIMILAR STUFF! :rofl:

CARLA~ I THOUGHT THE ACCENT WAS VERY REAL!! :rofl: I WAS CRACKING UP OVER HERE. HOPE THE WRIST IS MUCH IMPROVED. :hug: I WOULD LOVE TO BE A LURKER!!! BUT I NEVER SEEM TO HAVE THE TIME!! :lol3: A GOOD STIFF DRINK AT THE B&B IS WHAT I TRULY NEED!!! CHEERS :cheers:

holly~ sorry to hear about the death in the family. sending sympathies. congrats on the campaign 13 though! good for you! oops...LOST MY CAPS. GOOD LUCK WITH THE AVON "STORY" AND THE COMPUTER. I AM JUST GLAD MINE IS UP AND RIUNNING AGAIN. SIGH

SUZI~ I KNOW THE FEELING VERY WELL OF THE DAY YOU HAD. SEEMS LIKE NICE PEOPLE ALWAYS SEEM TO GET MORE THAN THEIR FAIR SHARE OF THEM HUH???? :rofl: WHEN JEN WAS IN SCHOOL WE HAD DAYS LIKE THAT TOO. THEN I FOUND SHE FORGOT ABOUT THE "HASSLES" LONG BEFORE I DID!! GUESS MOM'S CARRY THE LOAD OF GUILT!!! :rofl: SENDING YOU A "hug: BETTER LATE THAN NOT AT ALL!!!

HOPE I LEFT NO ONE OUT. I AM REALLY BUSHED BUT THE SHEETS NEED CHANGING AND I HAVE YET TO HAVE A CUPPA. I NEED A BOOST TODAY. MY SINUSES SHOULD BE SHOT AND PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY ALONG WITH MADCAT'S AND ANYONE ELSES. :rofl: IF I TAKE THE MEDICINE I CAN BREATHE BUT NOT POOP AND I WOULD FALL ASLEEP ON THE LOO BOWL IF I COULD DO SO. SEEMS IT'S A MATTER OF WHICH IS THE LESSER OF THE 2 EVILS. :rofl: :rofl: WHO EVER SAID THESE WERE THE GOLDEN YEARS AS YOU GROW OLDER SHOULD BE PUT UP AGAINST THE WALL ALONG WITH MY NASAL CAVITIES. KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. :lol3:
HAVE A GREAT DAY!! :scooter: