Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 01:45 PM   #31  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

ANGIE...Have a fun run to Costco! I always spend too much money every time we go there! My camera is a Kodak Easyshare C643 6.1 mega pixils. My cousin told me it's the camera she has and every picture she sends me is excellent! So far, we're having fun with it and it has a large lcd screen, which I love! Before my grandma leaves today, I'm going to take some pictures with it and get them developed. What I do like is that you can get just 1 or how every many pictures you want to get developed; there's no waiting to use up all of the film like the other types of cameras.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:49 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 283/270/165

Hey everyone...I haven't posted in days because of the Relay for Life Fundraiser. I am proud to say my Team won for raising the most money...almost $5,000. I walked 6 miles....3 the first night and then 3 yesterday morning. There has been so much going on and decorating and collecting money and we hosted a Motorcycle ride and charged $25 per person...the paper took pictures. It was a lot of fun. The boys had a good time...spent their spending money on the go-carts...the go-cart split the money they made 50-50 with the fundraiser. I will go back and read what I missed and then post again later.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #33  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies!

I'm new to your group, not to 3fc's. Been here about a month now, maybe? Here is my intro if you haven't read it already:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83939

I hope it is okay to join you ladies?

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:00 PM   #34  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Michelle, like you can't got to Costco without spending too much! Didn't get these protein bars that I am totally in love with. Well I should say Tanner is in love with.
But did pick up a camera,,,from Best Buy which was near by. I went to check out the Wicked soundtrack and Monte went and bought a camera..*GASP Its so small it fits in the palm of my hand...
Katie,,,I would say I would raither lose point whatever,,,as long as its a loss and not a gain. You are still ahead!
Jules,,,I loved Hair,,,I actually was asked to do the screaming part at the end,,,(person yelling down to the hippies to shut up) I was told I could swear,,,but I couldn't...lol Im going back next week too...
well I have most of the yard work done too...and Im feeling grungy. Need to shower then off to bed I go.
I seriously need a hair cut,,,what a mess.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:17 PM   #35  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Another day in the hot sun. Actually, it was pretty nice out. It was warm but we had a cool breeze. My ears are on fire though...too much sun. Getting closer to having the backyard done though. The backyard is my haven, my little slice of paradise. Or it will be when we are done. Hoping to have the pergola done by fourth of July.

MICHELLE...glad to hear you mom is fine. I will definitely check out those cameras...I need one that is easy to use.

JULES...thanks I do that now with just the one being gone, cry like a baby. I think it would be a little bit easier if he was closer. Being so far away I don't know what I would do if I had to be there fast, but I try not to think bad things. And I am a BIG worrier...talk about stress!

WELCOME F LADY...looking forward to getting to know you and glad to have you here.

JANE...thanks! I am glad that V did stay home...would have been worse off if he hadn't. Glad the dinner party was nice.

ALEX...WTG...that is awesome! Sounds like everyone had a good time.

Hi everyone else

Better get going...need to go get a load of clothes out of the dryer and put a load in. We spent the whole day out and didn't get anything done inside. Started the day off with my 3 mile walk and now I am ready for bed. Nighty, night ladies.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:20 PM   #36  
~Believe~

Thanks for the Welcome, Cristina.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:25 PM   #37  

F LADY to the group!!!

ANGIE...Glad you got a camera and now you can get a picture on here of you, PLEASE!

CRISTINA...My camera is definitely EASY to use! I took some pictures today before my grandma left, and they turned out really good!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #38  
ugggg.....

Michelle ma belle--have fun with your camera!!

Alex--sounds ike you've been a busy girl!!

Flady--welcome!!

Angelia--you go to all the funnest stuff!!!

Cristi--trust me--it's not easier even when they are closer and talk to you at least once a day!!! I am a worry Queen!!! I worry when there is nothing to worry about!!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:30 PM   #39  
ugggg.....

Michelle ma belle--we are doing it again!! posting at the same time!! and we are on opposite coasts!!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:34 PM   #40  

JULES ~~~ You are SO funny! I still worry about my girls, and my oldest is married and on her own. The other night, she wanted me to go to the mall because she needed some new clothes for work, and I couldn't even think of going because of my migraine. I told her that maybe she should wait and go when someone could go with her so she wasn't alone and her comment was 'MOM, I'M 19 YEARS OLD NOW AND I THINK IT WILL BE OKAY!" Anyways, my younger daughter ended up going with her because she knew I would worry all night. I still worried even when they both went together. My husband said I worry way too much about everyone and everything, but I've always been that way and it's hard to change!
Old 06-04-2006, 10:01 PM   #41  
~Believe~

Thanks for all the welcomes!
Old 06-04-2006, 10:34 PM   #42  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Evening ladies. My house is totally clean and ready for the realtor. We were busy all day. I started out by making DH pancakes and sausage...just to get him started working. After I finished cleaning I did the ironing and laundry. Everything is caught up for another week. The windows are shining and all the rest of the house is spotless. Now, just to keep it that way so it can sell. I even baked a chicken and made a big dinner. I have had a bath and believe me I am going to bed real soon!

Jane- Glad your dinner went well and hope the reunion is fun too. My reunion is in PA this year, so I don't know if we will make it or not. Should be moving about that time if all goes well.

Cristina- You better watch that sun! Wear sunscreen at least. Your yard must be looking beautiful. Hope you get the pergola finished. I am looking forward to fixing up a yard from scratch.

Michelle- Your new camera sounds great. They are fun to play with. I hope you are feeling better and that your stress level decreases. Glad your mom and gma are doing ok.

Jules- Sounds like we are all a bunch of worriers here. My kids are all grown and gone and I still fret about them and the "grands." If I'm not stressing about them it is about my mom.

Angelia- Hair sounds like lots of fun. I'm like you..why go to Costco if not to buy too much? LOL Of course, with just the two of us I don't stock up much anymore.

Alex- How great! I am proud of you and your team. Now you need to rest a little! You did wonderful.

Flady- Welcome to our Chit Chat. Hope to hear more about you soon. We are a supportive group of Jaded Ladies here. There will always be someone to give you a pat on the back or a hug. (We are a chatty bunch too)

I have a busy week ahead, but I am sure I will pop in here just the same.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:15 PM   #43  
~Believe~

Sue, UGH I wish my place was all clean. Wish you luck on your house! Thanks for the welcome and you all seem very chatty and fun and supporting!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:49 AM   #44  
GmaTo8

Good Monday morning, ladies,

Michelle - aww, so glad your mom is better. That has to be a relief. Now that your sister is sharing the responsibilities, you can breathe a little easier. Neal and I used to take care of everything -and I do mean Everything - for his mom, and that's was when I hit my highest weight. A couple of his sibling made my life miserable.

Julie - well, your DD will figure out which road to take regarding the living arrangements. If your DS and his GF didn't mind, it sounds like that would be the best place since they are so responsible acting. Have you used the exercise ball yet? I've seen them, but have to laugh at the image of myself draped over one, lol.

Angie - you ought to get the book I sent by today or tomorrow. We don't have a Costco near here. I know there's one in Indy. The camera I have is about as big as a deck of cards, and I love that feature, too.

Alex - there you are! My oldest sister died with cancer 19 years ago, and her kids and grandkids are all active in the yearly Relay for Life locally. What a great fundraiser! Sounds like your group had lots of fun.

Flady - a big ol' welcome to you. Any friend of Ellis is a friend of mine. I think you'll find us a warm and comfortable group, and I look forward to knowing more about you.

Sue - what a relief to have the house all ready to sell! I went through that when we sold the one in town, and got lucky that it sold in 11 days. Well, the people couldn't get the money, but then the actual buyers bought it 3 weeks later. They were pre-qualified, which helped. I hated having to leave everytime someone wanted to look at it, though, since I had 3 dogs to take, too. What an exciting time for you and your DH. Like Neal and me, you're starting a whole new segment of your life.

Hello to any others reading this.

Well, ladies, the reunion was so nice. I overate, but really not so bad. I feel like I've been so too busy lately, and I want to stay home today and chill out. The weather has been in the mid 70's, so that's perfect for weeding the garden.

I'll check back later.....
Old 06-05-2006, 07:36 AM   #45  
GmaTo8

I recently ordered online a catalogue from Crate and Barrel. (Their Chicago store is one big playground for me, lol.) Anyway, as part of the catalogue request, I opted for them to NOT send me any emails. So what did I get today? An email from them, saying they won't email me!
Closed Thread