Old 06-04-2006, 08:49 PM   #61  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--I have to agree with Kathy on Sean Connery...and I have a thing for Cary Grant...another actor that does it for me is Sam Elliott--love the voice, the grin and the twinkle in his eye!! Sam is definitely lanky....besides Napoleaon who are your faves?
I told my son who wants my records that I have a Bay City Roller album...he was like who??? He was passing on Shaun, Leif, Rex & Rick not to mention my Donny Osmond Superstar DOUBLE ALBUM. Can you believe it!!!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #62  
kitty Momo

Jules - I don't like Sam Eliot - doesn't he have that adams apple thing going on? ewwww. lol - I like Kurt Russell, Tommy Lee Jones, John Travolta, Jerry Lewis (it is true, he was a hottie in his day....especially in The Professor)...I like Mr Rogers, I love when he changes his sweater and ewwwww, I love Gage in Emergency!! I also love Danny from the Partridge Family...and Fonzie....

yikes,,,the girls want the computer!!

Tomorrow is WEIGH IN!!!!!!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:14 PM   #63  
ugggg.....

I have to agree with you that Tommy Lee Jones looks good!!! My son loves Mister Rogers even wears his Mr Rogers cardigans in the most awful colors he can find at the thrift store or Goodwill--he wanted his Grammy (my mom) to marry Mister Rogers when he was little--he thought they would be perfect together--My Uncle Richard in FL actually looks so much like Mister Rogers when he visited when I was in middle school the kids I babysat thought he really was!! There is a funny website for a band my son likes called Yellow Demon his favorite video/songs are "geeks in Love" and "Ultimate Showdown" Ultimate Showdown has Mr Rogers in it--it's a little gory--not everyone would see the humor...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:58 PM   #64  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Spent the day out back again and man am I burned but not as bad as V...the man is burned to a crisp. He has blisters on his arms, OUCH! We are almost done though. Have the pergola to build and we are hoping to get it done by fourth of july. The backyard is my own little paradise. I love to go back there and sit for hours. Anyway...went to take my clothes out of the dryer but they weren't dry so Jason will have to do his clothes late. have a load waiting to be put in the dryer after those dry. Spent the whole day out back and didn't get anything done inside. I cleaned yesterday so it was at least clean. Thought I had all the laundry done but changed clothes twice as did V and Jason so had two loads to do today, ick!

KATHY...I used to like Sean Connery until I saw an interview of his where he said he thought it was oaky to hit a woman, to keep them in line or something like that. I couldn't believe he actually said that! I've not liked him since. I think my favs right now are Chad Kruger from Nickelback, hubba hubba...a little on the skinny side but something about him gets me...think it's his eyes and pretty smile. DD laughs at me everytime we hear one of their songs. Also like Vince Vaughn, Vincent D'Onfrio (sp?), Adam Sandler and George Strait...I am a sucker for a guy with a pretty smile, pretty eyes and a sense of humor. Loved Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I. and he still looks good...has aged well. Oh another...George Clooney!

MICHELLE...glad your mom is fine. Bet that was scary though, and very stressful. That is horrible what happened to you in school. Kids can be so cruel and mean sometimes. I never really had a problem but never felt like I quite fit in. I really hated school, always felt like I should be doing something else, something better.

JULES...aaahhh, you're making me want to move there! There is nothing to do around here. There is the zoo and a few places but other than that you have to go somewhere else. I don't mind living here though, even though I am always thinking about being somewhere else. I always thought Mr. Rogers was a little creepy, lol!

KATY...don't think I could go without fruit but am very interested in seeing what Sonoma is all about.

SHAWNA...I want some shrimp and stk fajita's, sounds so yummy.

GINNY...hope all is well with you and you aren't too busy. Wait a minute...you want to be busy. Hope the construction isn't a big pain in the booty.

SUSAN...Yellville is kind of NW AR and where I would be going is about 3 hours south of there. But, one of my brothers and his family, and a nephew and his family live in NW AR about an hour from Yellville...they are almost on the border of AR and OK. The home improvement is fun, sort of and we like doing it but it gets very tiring. We just want to be completely finished so we can sit back and enjoy. Although, with all the shrubs and flowers I still have to take care of the stuff. Always something to do.

I better get going ladies. Those clothes have to be done so I can get the other load in. Jason was going to do a load but it may be too late now, takes an hour to do a load and the washer is loud. But...I am sure getting up early...when I hit the pillow I will be out. So...see ya ladies tomorrow. Nighty, night!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:11 PM   #65  
kitty Momo

Ditto on George Clooney! Johnny Cash was kind of sexy....John Mellencamp....I always thought he was kind of cute.

When were you going to AR Cristi?? My MIL is suppose to call again tonight. I would kind of like to go during the Thanksgiving/ Christmas holiday. I would love for her to meet Gaby. It is a long term goal.....need to get money matters under control first. Hope Vince is wearing sunscreen???

Rocky hung up on me last night. He asked me how my day was going and I said....I don't know how my day was going and......click. lol It was 10 pm, just started TOM and was crying over all the stress and he decides to call....anyway, I haven't talked to him since. Sometimes I think we are on different wave lengths.

k- taking Gaby home!! Chat tomorrow.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:33 PM   #66  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default hi yall

kathy, i had volleyball today, then i had to go do inventory at another store, then sydney my youngest dd went with me and then after inventory we went by to see my mom. watched the lady vols get their butts kicked 6-0. we just got home. my rest and relaxation will be next month, im taking my vacation and going to see my friends in indiana for a week, while my kids are in north carolina with grandparents. cristina, the fajitas were great. hi susan. .........

im getting ready for bed, i need to go work out in the morning before work, im working 12-9.
night yall,
shawna
chickiemama67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:29 AM   #67  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Well....my weigh-in is to be expected -0 lbs. Oh well...I deserved that. I am just glad I didn't gain! Time to seriously get my butt into gear!
bep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:06 AM   #68  
kitty Momo

Good Morning Shawna & Bep!!!

When is vollyball season over? Just curious, seems kind of long......lol. not that the season should adjust to my expections.

Congrats on maintaining Bep!!! I am maintaining too!! I think we are awesome.................slackers,,,lol jk! Lets get our butts in gear - throw out the frosting and the hashbrowns and kick ***

I have to get these girls to school! One student in Becky's class died on Saturday in an accident while scouting. Horrible........

chat later and check in with your weigh in .......the last one has to do cartwheels naked around their house!!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 11:32 AM   #69  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default howdy

susan, its an outdoor league we play on the sand courts, they have leagues that run most of the year, except the winter time....lol. we play tues nights and practice on sundays....i wish i could play every day!!! i really felt it in my abs today...woohoo!!
ok weigh in day, i am down to 255!!! i keep waiting for the plateau but it hasnt hit yet so i will enjoy this while i can!!!
just got back from working out, gotta hit the shower and get to work.
ill check back in later on my break.
hope yall have a great day
shawna
chickiemama67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:18 PM   #70  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Good Morning All ~~~ No weigh in for me today! I know I'm up a few pounds and feeling vey bloated today. I'm trying SO hard to tell myself to get back on track, but it's not happening too fast at all!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:08 PM   #71  
kitty Momo

Do you want to focus on water intake Michelle?? I think I will, think it might help with my bacon, hashbrown, slurpee all around junk food cravings! lol At least that is the hope.

Lets Get Back On Track Kindergarteners!!!!

Shawna No vollyball in winter?? I was going to sign Becky up with cheerlading and couldn't believe they do that almost all year long with practices and games.... CONGRATS in your weight loss!!!!

anywho......I need to get to work, chat in a bit.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:14 PM   #72  

SUSAN...Water is one thing that I have also slacked off on. Why does everything just seem to be so overwhelming??? I already have been drinking quite a bit of water this morning. I like seeing your pic back!
Old 06-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #73  
RosieKate

Happy Weigh in Day! (not)

scale says down 1, but then it broke, so who knows. My wedding ring feels tight, so I know I'm bloated from something...

Just ordered the new scale, so hopefully it will be here in time for the next WI.....

Am I the last...can't do the naked cartwheel thing...house is all torn up 'cause I'm trying to do some spring cleaning...Dh would probably like me to wait for him to get home before getting all uninhibited ....blush

So sad 'round here...hard when someone in the community has a tragedy...we all feel it in some way.....

Have a great day everyone
Old 06-05-2006, 01:19 PM   #74  
RosieKate

Hi Michelle!
I'll work on the water with you....maybe that's why my ring's so tight..I need to get flushed out

I didn't drink enough water this weekend for sure...
Old 06-05-2006, 01:28 PM   #75  

I forgot to mention that I did see on the news about that boy losing his life and it's such a sad and terrible situation. Hope Becky and the rest of the class are doing okay.