Old 05-09-2006, 04:08 PM   #31  
Fat-be-gone

Welcome Notsothin. Sticking with the right foods is always the hardest for me. I love me my junk food. The good thing about losing weight is it makes you think twice about what you are eating. Thoughts of "should i really be eating this?" and "do I really wanna waste the workout I did by eating all this junk?" creep into your mind. And you start to think it really isn't worth it to be working so hard and to just throw it all away on some bad food choices. It sounds like you are really doing good with the workouts though, so just stick with it.

Leec-I love WATP!! Those tapes started a 30lb weight loss for me a couple of years ago. Oh how I wish I was like that again. But you're doing great. Have you lost all your weight just doing WATP??

Randee-how fun. fieldtrips!!! I miss being a kid and having all those field trips to look forward to. <sigh> hope your kids have fun!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:27 PM   #32  
Aleecia

Rosario- I count calories plus do WATP. I do the 2 mile high calorie burn Monday through Friday sometimes twice a day. So far that's all I've done and it seems to be working. Well I also run after a 2 year old when I get home from work everyday, so that probally helps as well.

Leec
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:53 PM   #33  
LGBWYFB

S/C/G: 244.2/244.2/159

Height: 5'5"

I'm with you Rosario,

I need something new and would love to join with you lovely ladies!!!
acire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:13 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - I came, I saw.. and joined! heh, thanks for the welcome my dear

Rosario - I'm going to my mom's place in a tiny town in the mountains on the beach, it's really beautiful and EXTREMELY hot in August. Usually around 30-40 degrees Celcius (around 95 - 100 F). The town is called Nelson, it's tiny, no more than 6,000 people, I went to high school there as well.. Gotta look good in a bathingsuit for that!

Wowsers, I am NOT doing so great, I had a good breakfast, GREAT lunch and had a small burger and kids size fries for dinner. Oops! It's the stress I swear! But I'm going to exercise EVERY day when on my 6 day vacation!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:13 AM   #35  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Thanks about the picture. Well..Ive been cutting my calories to 1400-1500 a day and I do at least 30 mins of cardio 4 days a week sometimes 5 and I try to get in some weight training when I can. My problem is on my days off which was yesterday and today I tend to forget to eat. Like today for breakfast I had a Kashi Bar Lunch was Tuna and crackers and Dinner was Beans and toast. I realized later in the day and made myself a smoothie. But this is something I am really struggling with. When I eat this little I tend to gain weight as weird as it sounds.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:29 AM   #36  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Hey guys. So I guess you made a new challenge huh. Good for you Rosario. I'll join you after I'm done with the Memorial Day challenge. I figure I'll take one challenge at a time. So I'll try to lose 4 pounds from MD to the 10th.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:25 AM   #37  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I made it through Day 9 and am on to Day 10... finally in the double-digit days, yippee!! So far I've stuck religiously to plan. Hopefully it will pay off. Looking forward to next month's weigh in!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:48 AM   #38  
Fat-be-gone

I am doing pretty good with eating so far. Not so good with working out. The past 2 days I have only been walking for 20-30 minutes. That isn't much so I hope to get some more walking in today, at least 40 minutes on my lunch, and my SI6. Please, please let me not be lazy when I get home so I can workout. Here's to hoping!!

acire-glad you found us!!! What was going on with the 20 yr old thread??? I hope you find it very supportive and motivating here.

Tyler-Great job on sticking with it. You know I read somewhere, that if you can follow a plan and excercise for 11 days straight....your set to go. Don't know where I read it but I believe in it. Too bad I can barely go a week straight with staying on plan!!!

Supersizedchicky-good luck on the md challenge, but do come back and finish out this one with us!!

JT-doesn't dieting suck?? I lose weight when I eat more. Weird how that goes. How in did you lose 50lbs since starting in January? That's awesome!

Swimgirl-at least it wasn't a double burger and supersize fries. You have to look on the postive side of our oopsies. but i think you are on your way to looking good in that bathing suit so keep it up!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:36 PM   #39  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
I'm going to my mom's place in a tiny town in the mountains on the beach, it's really beautiful and EXTREMELY hot in August. Usually around 30-40 degrees Celcius (around 95 - 100 F). The town is called Nelson, it's tiny, no more than 6,000 people, I went to high school there as well.. Gotta look good in a bathingsuit for that!
Maybe if I loss enough weight by then you can pack me in your suitcase! Cuz I wanna come!!!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 02:46 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rosario - I have pretty high expectations from myself, which is why I'm normally failed at weight loss... I'm trying something different this time though! Thanks for reminding me to be more positive, I heart you!

Courtnie - I know eh, it should be fun

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:14 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 129.6/128.2/118

Smile

Hi Everyone! Well got weight this morning and I'm down 1.4. Was really surprised! I'm really sticking to the food plan and hope that I get through the day without falling off the wagon... Will post tomorrow!

Judy
Not so Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:18 AM   #42  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Judy- WTG on the 1.4 lb loss!! Thats great! Keep it up!!

I went on my son's field trip yesterday. boy was it a BLAST!! I learned SOOOOOOO much about Portland that I didnt know before!!! I took TONS of pics! It was beautiful weather, about 77 and that was perfect! All the kids loved it! They even paid attention lol, I was impressed!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #43  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Yay Judy, congratulations! Stay strong!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:57 AM   #44  
Aleecia

Judy-That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

Randee-So glad you had a good time on your son's field trip.

Hope Everyone is having a great day!

Leec
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:30 PM   #45  
Freedom awaits us

Thumbs up Hello and Yes I want to Join to lose 10 lbs. by June 10

Rosario,

Count me in.

Thanks for the thread and the challenge.

I'm starting at 316 lbs. so by June 10th It should be 306 lbs.

YEAH that much closer to the 290's. My first goal is to get into the 290's

Then after that 280's and so on.

Elaine1951 is offline   Reply With Quote