Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 02:46 PM   #31  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya Susan...

That would give me the jibbies too! I thought you already had a restraining order against him??? Just be careful missy. You never know what he is up to. Sorry I didn't get a new thread started. Will have to check in early everyday before starting my day. Can't believe we are on thread #2 already! Are your friends Laura and Mary going to make it over? Would be nice to meet them and chat with them. If you ladies are lurking...the more the merrier.

Well, Susan...enjoy your apple...sounds kind of good. Maybe if I ate right I would have lost this WI instead of gaining, grrrr! Thats my problem sometimes...I feel that since I am working out and walking so much that I can eat a little more or eat the wrong things. I gotta QUIT eating bad! I've got to get in the habit and on a regular schedule with It Figures instead of going one day and missing two. Last week I went once and therein lies the problem. But I did walk. I've got to stick to my three days a week at It Figures and then 2-3 days of walking.

Anyway, better get going. Was changing my avatar and ticker thingy. Decided to just stick with one of the 3fc ones because to change the ticker factory one I have to go to the site and make a whole new one, a pain to say the least. Anyway, going to go and jump in the shower after that work out and get some things done. And answer your pm. Chat with ya later.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:54 PM   #32  
kitty Momo

Hi Cristi -

I do have a restraining order but it is coming up on the year renewal June 19th. Fast year, huh?? He just couldn't behave on Fathers Day *snicker*.I think it was also his birthday lol - poor thing.

I told Laura & Mary to put down their twinkies and get their butts in here.

hmm, chili sounds good!! Just got real hungry for beans all of a sudden,,,,,just that kind of girl.

k- apple eaten back to work!
Old 05-08-2006, 03:03 PM   #33  
One day at a time

Okay, last post for me until later this evening Susan. lol!

Thinking I will go have some cheese and crackers for lunch, maybe an apple too!

You know, this has been a fast year! Where has the time gone?! I swear as I have aged the years go by faster every year!

Hope Laura and Mary put the twinkies down and get over soon!

Have a good day Ms. Susan!
Old 05-08-2006, 03:40 PM   #34  
kitty Momo

I am having a good day, thanks. I woke up at 5:30 and Gabster and I were out the door by 7am. Ex took me to Starbucks and bought me a venti. Took Gaby to the sitter and on to work. I came in early , think I will leave early and go to the court house to pick up that motion to file.
Have my own laundry to do tonight and promised Gaby a walk to look for dogs. *roll eyes* she really wants a dog.
Mr Jingles meowed all night. He wanted to come in my bedroom and I wouldn't let him. I use to always sleep with my cats growing up but now I really just want my space....lol I do sleep with Gaby - we have a king size bed and we are always on the edge. She tells me to move over and I say " if I move over I am on the floor Gaby!"....she doesn't care, she says move again. I hope to get her her own bedroom by K age. I should have my car payment done with and could afford to rent a house......with a nice yard and we can get our dog!!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:00 PM   #35  
The Fenix In Flight

S/C/G: 248/232/160

Talking I am still here!!!!

Hi everyone!! I could not get on this site at all today Everytime I tried my puter locked up!!! I am glad that everyone sounds good today JULES we will do better next week I just feel it in my bones!!! You knoww one time I lost 180 lbs in about 10 minutes!!! But then he found me I was hiding from him in the cookie place in the mall. lol
I have been drinking a lot of water today so I know when I weigh again those extra pounds will be gone!!!!
Have a great day everyone!
Deb
Old 05-08-2006, 08:13 PM   #36  
ugggg.....

Deborah--yes we will do better next weigh in!! I'd like to weigh 180 again!!

Susan--dd slept with us in a queen size bed forever--we didn't ever think she was going to move to the bed in her room!!

Cristina--I know what you mean about the years going faster--remember back in school where you counted down the days and they didn't seem to move at all!! I was bad about going to SLim-n-Tone too--one day last week--I did go tonight and all the mowing and yard work over the weekend have to count for something!!

Michelle--my son found a Beatles record at the flea market--I have that song they recorded for you (probably before you were born) stuck in my head!!

Hi Katy & Ginny and everyone else!!
Old 05-08-2006, 08:20 PM   #37  
Ginny

Hi ladies,
Just a quick post tonight, I am exhausted and I still want to ride.. no I haven't been keeping track of my miles, but I get about 35 in a week, I've only missed about 4 days of riding in the past 6 wks. and some days I did 7-8 miles.. so I have gone quite a few.

Susan, congrats on the weight loss. It's great when you eat right and it comes off.

Michelle, don't get carried away on to much water. I read that to much isn't good for you either.. some doctors say that you should only drink when you are thirsty, somewhere around 6-8 glasses a day..but all liquids count. Of course, sometimes when you think you are hungry, you are really only thirsty. I have been adding Crystal light to go into my water and I drink more of it.. I usually get about 6 glasses in a day normally. Hot days maybe more.

Ok, I need to go. Got a load of laundry to fold and put away yet. Then off to ride and then bed.

Yes, was it Jules or Christina that said time goes faster the older we get.. you got that right. Here it is May already.....where did the first half of the year go?

Have a good night all,
Ginny
Old 05-08-2006, 08:24 PM   #38  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Jules ~ Now I have that son in my head! Every time I hear that song, I'll think of you now.

Ginny ~ I posted a thread regarding wate intake to get some opinions on this, and they all pretty much said what you're saying. I will try and increase my amount some, but I will not be drinking 120 ounces...just way to much!
Old 05-08-2006, 08:34 PM   #39  
ugggg.....

Michelle--that's okay the one of guys at work sings that old Bobby SHerman song to me--Julie, Julie do you love me....My DH teases that if he doesn't stop singing it to me that he's going to start singing to his wife who also works there.

Ginny--I have just started adding the crystal light to my water this weekend--I really like the lemonade. You ought to do a little tracker for the miles that you ride.

I think there are two schools of thought on the great water debate--while I think that too much of anything is not a good thing--I do feel better when I do get 6-8 glasses of water in and I don't snack as much. I was doing really good at the beginning of the year and then I slacked off. I am hoping the crystal light helps.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:18 PM   #40  
kitty Momo

Evening you all -

Just wanted to pop in and say good night. It seems cold outside to me, what do you think Katy & Michelle? I just can't get warm, my nose is cold and everything -

Hi Deb Lets all get on track for next week! High hopes we are all going to be losers (in the nicest way

Thanks Ginny. You are a wonder on that bike, I am impressed. Get a good night rest.

Jules - I love having Gaby sleep with me. I love to hear her breathe and it is mostly just the 2 of us at night so having her in another room seems silly to me. Even when Rocky came for his visit Gaby slept on the other side of me lol Rocky didn't mind he just said "this is about being a family"......and him & Gaby really did bond. He spent more time with her then me. lol

Anyway, another tense conversation with Rachel. She thinks she is going to live with her dad when she gets out and I said that hadn't been decided. She said she wasn't going to live with me and I said that was between her father and me. Little turd.......she didn't want to talk after that.

I has some rice a roni for dinner with hamburger, my favorite.

I guess that is it. Just tired , waiting for the sun to go down so I can go to bed.

Night (Hi Cristi and Katy!)

If you are passing through you are welcome to STOP and chat with us. We would love to have you visit!!!
Old 05-08-2006, 10:31 PM   #41  
One day at a time

Hi ladies...

Just a quickie tonight for me. DH and I just got back from a walk. It is so nice and cool out-love when it is like that. Now I have to get that load of clothes out of the dryer and fold and put away. Still have some on the bed waiting to be put away...that's where I fold clothes. Anyway...

SUSAN...hope you had a nice day at work, well, and just a nice day in general. Gaby sounds adorable. Can't imagine that little thing taking up the whole bed. I am a bed hog to! Hope you guys can get a house soon. Gaby would love having a backyard to play in and a puppy dog. Just make sure and get a little one if ya know what I mean. For some reason everyone has designated me the pooper picker upper! Not sure how that happened considering the kids wanted the dog years ago and they now say it is mine, lol! Kids...gotta love 'em.

GINNY...that's a lot of miles for sure missy! I seem to be doing good with the water now. Now to just keep it up. I am drinking the 4 bottles and up to 6, anymore than that and it makes me sick, ICK!

JULES...I love the Beatles! I guess I missed what song you ladies were talking about but can only guess it is Michelle. Now I have the song in my head, at least it is a good one! And the Julie song...I aim to do better this week with It Figures. Went today, going tomorrow and then Thursday since Wed. & Friday will be busy days. We'll do it this week.

MICHELLE...120 ounces is a lot! I don't try to get more than the 6-8 oz. glasses a day but if I do then it is good. I only messed up one day last week and only got 3 3/4 bottles drank. But got right back on track the next day and drank 5. DH and I were walking Sunday morning and he was saying how this is a lifetime thing and not just a temporary deal until I lose the weight. Even if I don't get to my ulitmate goal...I do plan on being fit and healthy. So whether I hate the taste of water or not, I WILL drink my four bottles a day!

DEBORAH...I too would love to see 180! Good for you for getting your water drank!

KATY...hope you had a nice day! And the kiddos are fine.

Well, ladies...guess I better get going. V is getting in the shower and I still have clothes on the bed. Or either he is sleeping in the chair after that walk. He loves to go on walks with me, but I feel guilty because he works so hard during the day. Nighty, night ladies! see ya tomorrow.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:38 PM   #42  
One day at a time

Susan...we were posting at the same time. Hopefully daddy doesn't let Rachel live with him. I think he lets her get away with too much and the reason she wants to live with him. You stay strong missy and don't back down. She's got to learn. You are sounding like me yesterday. It was about 53 degrees but with the wind....I don't know. I never could get warm yesterday. People in the neighborhood were wearing shorts and tank tops and I had sweats on, a t-shirt, sweatshirt and finally had to put gloves on my hands and still couldn't get warm. Never did 'til I went to bed last night and then I was too hot! That's sweet about Rocky he is such a great guy. But too bad he won't move to Oregon, wouldn't that be great? Is he still planning to visit this summer? Okay, well, I better get going. Told V I would only be on for a few mintues. Of course he knows I get chatty some times and a few minutes turns into an hour. Have a good night Susan.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:41 PM   #43  
kitty Momo

Cristi,
I think we are stalking each other on the internet. lol from posting to emailing.

I have piles of clothes all over my apt. If I am really good I hang the clothes on *gasp* hangers. They don't stay there long though. I have a pile at the end of my bed, one pile in the extra bedroom on a bed , pile on the couch , pile on the coffee table.....a pile on the kitchen chair. lol Piles evertwhere! Amazing, I know where everything is at......when I put everything neat away that is when I can't find anything.lol

I had fun with my old boss. We both have a smart mouth sense of humor, good thing he isn't my boss anymore. I would never tease around like I do now. When he flops down in the chair across from my desk I just say "what do you want???" lol.....k- night!!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:42 AM   #44  
Ginny

Good morning ladies,
Another fine morning. I feel good today, I am right on track and the scale is being good to me. I am really excited. I just hope I can keep this going. So far I am enjoying feeling satisfied but not full and I don't get that hungry where I want to eat everything in site. I can do this for the rest of my life.

Michelle, have you tried fitday yet? I am only using it for the journal and the weight tracker. The food part is to dumb. You can't just put in hard boiled egg, you have to put in egg then go thru a zillion pages to find hardboiled. It's that way for everything. I don't have the time or patience to go thru that for everything I eat. As for water, I drink 6-8 glasses a day, but if I have a glass of milk, I count that too so I get more than 6-8 of liquid. And the flavoring really helps me. Jules, I like the peachtea and orange and lemonade.

Susan, of course Rachel wants to live with daddy. He is a push over. You stand your ground, lady, you are the best thing for that girl. You said its mostly you and Gaby, where is poor Rebecca? You don't mention her much. How is she doing? Doesn't she live with you all the time?

Christina, how nice for your dh to walk with you. You shouldn't feel quilty I bet he loves the time he gets to spend with you. I can't wait till the busy season is over so we can get back to a normal lifestyle again. Then dh and I can take some time off alone together. We are together all the time, but there are so many things going on, family in and out all the time. We need the special alone time. And that is what you and your dh get on your walks. Just enjoy them.

Deb, glad you are doing well. Hi to everyone else, lurkers included.

I think I'll see about putting on a tracker for my miles. Now you have me wondering how many I have put on. I'll have to see if I can figure it out. But I will keep track from now on.

Check in later. Have a good one.
Ginny
Old 05-09-2006, 08:01 AM   #45  
ugggg.....

Good morning to all--quick post and then I have to do this pile of paperwork..

Ginny--the peachtea sounds really good!! I do the same thing with liquids--if I have tea or even my morning coffee counts. There are some days when I am busy I just don't drink enough of anything and then wonder why I am so thirsty. I can't wait to see your tracker for your miles--you do so good at it!! I to work with me hubby--we are in different departments but we see each other several times a day--it's really nice when I am having a bad day unless he is the cause of my bad day!!

Susan--I have to agree with Ginny & Cristina--the ex is a pushover and you are standing firm so of course she wants to live with the ex--he needs to grow a backbone and stand up to the girl for her own good. Don't use the wire hangers!!! (my son and I crack each other up with that....)

Cristina-I try to do Mon & Wed evenings and then Friday mornings--one of the ladies that goes to does the same schedule so we end up there together alot. They cancelled the Pilates class for the summer and will start it back up this fall again. I really liked it and miss it. We did Pilates on the ball the last night when it was just me, the instructor and the owner of the gym and I really liked it--might look on www.gaiam.com to see about getting a ball and DVD for the ball to do at home. Don't feel guilty about getting your hubby to take walkes with you--it's good for his health, will help him sleep better and gives you guys sometime to talk about your days.

Hi to Deb, Katy & Michelle ma Belle!!

Gotta go!! Hope everyone has an extra special day
Closed Thread