Old 04-28-2006, 07:26 AM   #1  

Default Steel Magnolias #12

Good morning everyone! I am going through another one of those insomnia stages. This is the second night I haven't been able to sleep. It is kind of freaky as I sleep for an hour then wake up then sleep, wake up, etc. It usually works itself out in a couple days and usually occurs around my menstrual cycle so I suspect it is menopausal in nature.

Jean: Those toy shows are outrageous in price most of the time. I agree with you, something that each household can play with is the ticket. Only one more day this week and you are one week closer to summer break. I know you are looking forward to it. Hope your tub holds together now and you have no more troubles with it.

I got Jack's office rug yesterday and it is just perfect. It is shag and Navy and a dusty blue that looks gray so it goes splendidly. We order the darn shades tonight then can get going on the whole project. I will just be glad when it is done and I don't walk down the hall and see that horrible red anymore! I wish you could see what it does in the daytime when the light hits that room. It is like a pink beacon all the way down the hall!

I guess it is a good thing I got up early as Jack left his watch down here on the counter and that is the alarm he uses. It is the only thing he trusts. We have an alarm clock with a battery backup in our bedroom but he refuses to use anything but his watch! Men are so screwy sometimes.

If you remember the situation I talked to you about, the family is in HUGE denial now. They have been convinced that this person is now clean and sober and doing fine and I have a feeling the wool is being pulled over their eyes. I sure hope not, but it wouldn't be the first time it has happened to a family. The statistics for someone with a long time problem kicking with help from no one else is very very low, but.......

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We have a soccer game tomorrow then back home to work on the office.

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:28 PM   #2  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It is raining and cold here in my corner of the world. We are supposed to have wind and rain until Wednesday. So much for doing any outside work this weekend. We had an exciting afternoon at school. Someone has been spray painting or marker drawing gang symbols and graffiti in the restrooms, on lockers, and in the locker rooms at the stadium. I had to be a witness to a locker search; I'm not sure what they were looking for but there has to be two adult witnesses when they do it. The kid and all of his belongings were hauled to the office afterwards. Then a boy/girl confrontation went on right outside our door. The girl broke up with the guy and he grabbed her by the arm wanting to talk to her. She was trying to get away from him and he kept grabbing her tighter. Finally another teacher stepped in and sent the girl to class then tried to talk to the boy. The boy took off after the girl and followed her into the classroom so he got hauled to the office too. It was time to come home when the last bell finally rang!

"Gma" -- The toy party was interesting. Each item had a book and a CD to along with it; I thought everything was pretty pricey and I can't imagine too many young mothers being able to afford the things. I bought two bath sets, one for each family, consisting of a can of spray foam to draw on the tub/shower wall with, a rubber fish that will squirt water, a washcloth shaped like a duck puppet, and a CD (no book unless I wanted to pay an extra $10!). She played the CD and the idea is that when the music ends bathtime is over. By the time tax, shipping and handling was added, I'd spent $48 and some odd cents. SHHHH, don't tell Bob! One game was like Bingo but each box had a picture of an item that makes some sort of sound. You were to listen to the CD, identify the sound, and then place your marker on the picture. There was a little pink ballerina type skirt that had a music box in the waist band and the book was neat -- Maddy would have loved it, but it was $40 and I just couldn't justify that one. The company is called DO RE ME & You -- I didn't pay any attention if they had a website or not. I really don't like going to those parties because I always feel like I'm obligated to buy something. There were only 6 of us there and no one volunteered to host a party. The rug is a good start in Jack's room! Bob had a good watch that I bought him for Christmas several years ago. He complained it pulled the hair on his arm so he quit wearing it. He claims that there are clocks everywhere and most people wear watches so he can always find out what time it is. When he asks me I usually say, "wouldn't you like to know?!" Then I get "the look." I hope your family figures out they need some outside help before it is too late. I'm sending good vibes for you to sleep well tonight!

Have a nice weekend!

Jean -- in Iowa!
Jean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:12 AM   #3  

Good morning to everyone! It is nice and mild. We are supposed to get some heavy storms, but so far nothing. I looked at the radar last night around 6 PM and the stuff was heading right for us so I don't know where the heck it went! (did it turn around and go back to you, Jean? )

Thanks for the vibes, Jean, they did help!

We have had a situation for almost 2 months with the prescription mail company our insurer uses. For once it isn't my husband's cardiologist or doctor, it is the company that supplies his drugs through the mail. Our co-pay is $9 for brand name drugs and Jack takes Accupril. The beginning of this year, this drug went to a "non-formulary" status and as such the co-pay went to $22. We needed to have his dr send a medical necessity form indicating he wanted him to remain on this drug as a medical necessity or he could be put on one of the generic drugs listed on the forms. My cardiologist faxed the form FOUR times within 6 weeks and I kept contacting Express Scripts and they kept saying they never received it. Finally, I got mad, the nurse at the doctor's office got mad, she faxed with a note saying she wanted to be called when they received it and I sent a nasty email to them. Between the two of us, we got them to put him on a lifetime status at $9 for the drug, BUT I ordered the drug and it got here yesterday and they charged my Credit Card $22 so I had to go around with them again. Supposedly they are submitting a credit to either my credit card or to Jack's account so that when I order his next two meds next week they will just take the $13 off of it.

We ordered his blinds yesterday and they were 15% off. Yesterday was the last day of the sale so we got the two of them for $149 including tax (our sales tax is 10%.) If we had paid full price it would have been about $165 with tax but that is still better than the cheapest shutters at $400! Jack also got his side table put together while he was watching a movie last night so that is done. We will start in once we get home from soccer today, but that won't be until nearly noon. Maybe it will start pouring rain and they will cancel

Jack wears a watch ALL the time, but he has broken the strap and we need to find him a new one. He only wears the kind that are the plastic and has for years and years. Several years ago he won a $300 gold watch at a baseball game in Indiana but he lost it somewhere down the road and we never did know where it went.

Jean: Yikes, those prices are a bit steep. I know when Thomas was little, Kelly became a salesperson just to get the toys cheaper. She never had parties or whatever, we just bought stuff for him between us and her mil until he became too big for any of their stuff then she quit. I think she only had to "sell" $150 for a year or something. The toys are nice, but far too expensive. I agree, I think most mother's can't afford stuff like that especially if they have more than one child. You know, it is a bit different if you are like us and Thomas is the only child, grandchild, and nephew. I spend $100 for his birthday and $200 for him for Christmas (usually going over if I find something I think he would like at the last minute) I also only have 4 others to buy for (the two kids and their spouses) so that pairs it down quite a bit. We have no parents still living. I spend $75 a couple for their anniversary and $50 each for their birthdays for the adults. I also spend that amount for each of my two sisters and Jack's sister and I buy each sister and her dh an anniversary present for no more than $50 and I buy my closest friend a birthday gift and anniversary gift like she was my sister. I only send cards to the sister's husband's and my girlfriend's husband. It can get pricey, but I keep to budget so I plan for it. The next round is T's birthday in June then the onslaught begins. I have 2 things in July, 2 in August, one in Sept, 2 in Oct, 2 November, 1 December then a lull until April and we start it all over again!

I had some chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream last night so I need to get on the treadmill and work some of it off before we have to head out in a few hours for the soccer game. Better get to it and get it over with!

Have a great weekend!

Faye
Old 04-30-2006, 12:00 AM   #4  

Good Evening, Flowers! We have had a day of rain, rain, and more rain! I was home long enough this morning to get the laundry started. I tried to wash two bathroom rugs and for some reason the washer kept stopping because the load wasn't even. I finally gave up and stayed in the basement until it was finially finished. I need to get another load going before I head to bed.

"Gma" -- I used to be able to get 90 days worth of meds at one time and then the insurance company changed their policy to 30 days. When I called to complain, I was told I could order through the mail and get 90 days. Our mailman is an idiot and I would never trust him to get the meds delivered. I finally got a post card dated in January, asking for baked items for the hospital bake sale. It was put into a neighbor's mail that was being held while they were gone for 2 months! Good luck trying to get your mess straightened out! Where did you order the blinds from? I think that will be my project this summer. I want to do the bedrooms so will have to order five of whatever I decide on. We don't buy anniversary gifts although I do send cards. My mom used to send us a dollar for every year that we were married so I've been doing that for Jason and Amanda too. My problem with the grandchildren is that I buy things at random and then try to even things up at the last minute. We buy savings bonds for their college expenses so I do those all at once.

I need to put in another load of clothes and then I'm heading to bed. Have a nice Sunday . . . it's going to be a wet one in my neighborhood.

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 04-30-2006, 11:05 AM   #5  

Good morning ladies! I have been up since 6 AM painting trim. Jack is sick this morning with some tummy ailment so he is still in bed. We have about half the room finished now so I want to shampoo that half of the carpets before we move stuff into place on that side of the room. I hope Jack will feel well enough to start on his desk, which he hasn't touched yet. He roller painted halfway around the room yesterday and when it dried I started the trim. I saw on a diy show these little trim rollers so I thought I would get one to paint the doors and they did a horrible job besides coming apart once and flying all over the room so there are streaks of paint on the rug where we didn't get it covered! {{{SIGH}}} Nothing can go perfect when you paint!

Jean: We ordered our blinds from Lowes. They were really nice and I like being able to go in there and look in books without salesmen breathing down your necks wanting to make a sale. I get nervous about someone stealing his meds, but I know when they ship them so I keep a real eye out for them. They ship them in white plastic bags not boxes so I can always tell right away when they come. He did get a letter yesterday saying they would refund his $13 and that they have his account set up now for the non-formulary at the formulary price. The one nice thing is when Jack retires we don't have to change to another prescription program with Medicare. We can use the one that comes with Tricare.

Boy howdy, it was windy yesterday and it rained off and on. We barely got T's soccer game in and got back to the car and it started to rain. They won 7-6 so they are 2-1 for the season with my dd coaching, which must rankle the guy who dumped the team on her at the last minute. He coached almost the same team for two seasons and only won one game in two seasons! He was a soccer phenom in college I guess so he has to be irked that a person with no experience and a WOMAN no less has beaten his record. She was like a little kid yesterday and I was so happy for her. She has all these fathers telling her what to do and yesterday she had two of the dads at one end of the goal and a dad on the sidelines and a mom at the other goal all telling the kids what to do, uninvited I might add.

Well, I need to go upstairs and get the painting rags and towels and take a quick shower and wash off the Navy paint. I paint in a tshirt and old pair of panties! That way I don't get a pant leg or short leg in paint. The down side is when we take down the curtains I am there for all to see so I made sure I painted close to the window very early this morning right after it was light!

Have a good Sunday gals!

Faye
Old 04-30-2006, 02:24 PM   #6  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It is another rainy day in my corner of the world. I am ready for some sunshine and warmer weather! I've enjoyed watching the squirrels this morning. We have a feeder that is a huge glass jar that fits sideways in a wooden frame which has a hole in the top, bottom, and each side; the holes allow the squirrels, and brave blue jays, to get into the jar. They are pretty silly looking when their bushy tails are all wet . . . looks kind of like a mouse tail only longer. I am finishing up the laundry and have some ironing to do before we leave for the funeral home visitation later this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to a two+ hour drive for a half hour visit, but know how much it is appreciated on the receiving end.

"Gma" -- I hope you can get the paint out of the carpet . . . or did you spill on old carpet? I just had to chuckle at your painting outfit! With my luck a delivery man would come to the door and need a signature in order to leave the merchandise. When Bob helped coach and a parent would give advice, he would offer to let them come in and take his place. Of course they never did. Your daughter has every right to be proud of herself and the kids on the team -- it's not many moms that would take on coaching a team at the last minute. I hope Jack is feeling better as the day goes on.

I need to keep moving but wanted to check in here while I wait for the last dryer load. Have a nice day!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-01-2006, 07:06 AM   #7  

Good morning flowers! It is a lovely morning here. Just a little cool, but pleasant. The weatherman says rain so we may not have soccer practice tonight, which would be ok with me as I am pretty tired with all the painting etc we are doing.

I finished halfway around the room painting in the morning, then Jack took apart his old desk and hauled it out and I shampooed the rug while the furniture was out. Later, we went back and he painted almost all the walls except around the door and behind the file cabinet and I painted some around the window casings etc he couldn't get with a roller. I am going to try and get back up there today and do a little bit more and start on the trim for the rest of the room, but we shall see how the day goes. We want to get the file cabinet moved into place so we need to have the corner we are moving it to completely finished.

Jean: The carpet is indeed old, but can't be replaced right now so I tried to get what I could out with the rug shampooer. At least the stains are lighter. Hope your long trip yesterday went ok. That is quite a ways to have to go for such a short thing, but like you said, it sometimes just isn't about US is it?

I ordered my purple sandals last night. I hem and hawed for over a week, but decided I would really like to have them to go with my new outfit so went ahead and ordered them. They should be here Wednesday. They are Rockport, so I know they are well made and this lovely purple suede color of thong. I like to wear thongs in the summer and this has an adjustable strap over the instep.

Not much else going on here. I did talk to my son yesterday. He is all alone because his wife went with her two sisters and mom to DC for her mom's 50th birthday. She is supposed to be home tomorrow. He sounded a little down, but sometimes he just sounds like that. I know he is working too hard. He is still a salesman for the spa place he has worked at for like 9 years, also helps out a friend withi his landscaping business and is trying to study to get his real estate broker's license. He is also working out to get ready for a big JuiJitSu tournament in June. It must be nice to be young and have that much energy!

I am doing really well being back on a diet program. We did eat out on Saturday night, but mostly because the house was in disarray with the painting job upstairs and I was pooped. I didn't even enjoy it.

Have a good day everyone!

Faye
Old 05-01-2006, 11:17 PM   #8  

Good Evening, Flowers! I went to get a perm after school . . . too short and too tight as usual. I won't know for sure until I wash it on Wed., but I would bet on it. We had alot of kids absent from school today . . . nice and quiet! I am tired after a weekend of running and then sitting for 3 hours after school.

"Gma" -- Purple sandals sound neat! Are they to go with your QVC outfit? Your son is a busy guy for sure! Does your dil work also? I'm sure we were busy when we were younger, but it seems like young couples are busier now than we ever were. I'm glad your diet plan is working for you . . . how is Jack doing?

Guess I will decide what I am wearing tomorrow and head off to bed. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-02-2006, 07:47 AM   #9  

Good morning everyone! It is a nice spring morning here today. We are supposed to have nice sunny warm weather all week. Jack and I are going to see the Iowa Cubs play the Memphis Redbirds Friday night then Saturday afternoon after the soccer game so we are hoping for really good weather. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the ace pitcher who has been on the disabled list for several months and is getting ready to go back to the Chicago Cubs will get to pitch one of the two games. They were going to send him to the minor league (Iowa) team for a few games to get him good and ready to be back in the majors and they predicted he would move to the minor this week so we are keeping our fingers crossed we get to see him.

Jean: Jack has lost 3 lbs so far for his first week. He is doing great and when he puts his mind to something he just does it. Yes, the sandals are to go with the outfit I bought at QVC. The purple is a little darker but I can't wait to get the shoes and wear them with the outfit. I love the pantsuit. This fabric is so amazing and so comfortable. I bought a black long sleeved jacket and pant from Target several years ago in this same fabric and have practically worn the thing out. It is 90% acetate and 10% spandex and wears just phenomenally. I bought the shoes as a treat for losing 23 lbs so far. I imagine the closer you get to school's end the less students you will have that bother to attend! Thomas "graduates" on May 19th. If I got a perm, my hair would be a total friz ball. My mom used to do it when I was a kid and it always burned my hair. I have very very fine hair and it just won't take a perm.

Well, I needed to get on the stick. Poor Jack made his cereal and the milk had gone bad overnight so I had to make him some breakfast and need to clean that up!

Have a good day everyone!

Faye
Old 05-02-2006, 11:30 PM   #10  

Good Evening, Flowers! We were supposed to hit 80 today, but the sun went into hiding again and the raindrops fell around noon. Now the sun is back out, but it's only 67 degrees according to the car on my way home. I'm beginning to think the weathermen all just take a guess when they predict and hope for the best. After school I went to donate blood and guess who came in right behind me!? None other than my cat hating neighbor! I heard him give his name when he checked in; I didn't even look up. When I handed my paperwork in he said, "hello Jean, how are you?" I just answered "fine" and walked on out to the bus. As my luck would have it, he ended up in the chair facing mine but I was almost finished and the tech was signing my cards and working on my arm so I didn't have to even look at the guy. His wife openly snubbed us in the driveway the other day . . . I feel kind of sorry for the guy because she is such a pain in the "you-know-where!"

"Gma" -- Let me know how the Iowa Cubs do in the game. I wouldn't know one pitcher from another as we don't follow the team. Sioux City also has a team and Bob did go to one of their games a few years ago. Beth won tickets at work and invited him to go along. Many of our students have hit the 10 day absence so they had better not miss any more days of school. They will lose credit in their regular classes, but attendance doesn't apply to the modified classes. It should count double as far as I'm concerned. These kids sure know how to work the system.

I have email trying to come in and it is so slow. Guess I will close this down and maybe that will help speed it up.

Have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-03-2006, 09:00 AM   #11  

Good morning gals! It is muggy and warm and looks like rain today. I hope it all clears off by Friday so the game doesn't get rained out.

Jean: Jack says next to the Memphis Redbirds the Iowa Cubs are the worst in their division. Figures! We buy game tickets to watch one stinko team play another. We just both love baseball though so it will be fun and the stadium here is only about 5 years old and is wonderfully comfortable. There is a double A team in Jackson, which is about an hour from here and I bet that is the equivalent of your Sioux City team. When I worked for the law firm I would see stuff from the Lancing Lugnuts (catchy title, huh? ) because we were representing Marge Schott, the former owner of the Cinncinnati Reds.

I should finally finish the room today. We moved the file cabinet and Jack painted all the wall surface and I did around the doors so now all I have to do is the trim that is left and the entrance door and we are done. With the humidity though, Jack is going to have to wait to put his desk together and put the room back because the semi gloss on the trim is a slow dryer. I may get some fans in there today to help it along some.

Do you remember the blanket, booties and hat I made for the lady whose husband works with Jack? They sent us picutures of her last night. She was born last week and she is just beautiful. She is a tiny little thing, under 6 lbs, but she sure is cute. They named her Laurel Elizabeth, which I think is really pretty. I guess they are having trouble with their 7 year old son. Not jealousy, just the opposite. He goes in and wakes her up touching her etc all the time. The guy's wife had to have an emergency C-section because the baby's heart rate kept going down in between contractions so she is still recuperating and doesn't get a lot of rest with Alex wanting to touch the baby all the time and waking her up.

Well, I have bills to pay and lots of work to do again today besides today is weights day and need to get that in.

TTFN
Faye
Old 05-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #12  

Good Evening, Flowers! We had a meeting with the superintendent after school today. He is proposing that the IAs be put on a salary schedule rather than working by the hour. For the new people it will be good, but for those of us that have been around for a long time it may not end up being so good. We'll have to wait until the paperwork is done and see how it goes. I don't think we will have any choice when push comes to shove. I just got home from bell choir practice. Our "BIG" performance is Sunday and I am dreading it big time! We are trying to raise money to have the bells repaired and polished so are playing 4 different pieces. The worst part is that we are playing both services; the first service will be fine, but the second service will have a baptism, recognition of Sunday School teachers, and communion. It's going to be a very long morning!

"Gma" -- Jack's room will look so spiffy when you get it all done! You have accomplished quite a bit this week. I like the new baby's name. Ian was always trying to wake Zowie up when she was tiny; that must go with the big brother territory.

I have to find my black turtleneck for Sunday. I'm thinking maybe I packed it away thinking I was done with it for the summer.

Have a terrific Thursday! This week is really flying by quickly!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:37 AM   #13  

Good morning gals! We had a big storm roll through early this AM and woke both Jack and I and we couldn't sleep because it was so noisy. So, now Jack is tired going to work and I am tired and have things to do here. I at least can take a nap somewhere in the day. Jack usually sneaks a nap on his break when he is really tired.

Jean: I kept thinking why would they have you wear a turtleneck in spring? I guess it is still cool there most of the time? It is so warm and humid here I don't think of other places. I suppose you don't perform the second service until after all the other stuff happens? Otherwise, I would be tempted to leave after performing.

Well, the saga is almost finished. Jack has to put stuff back up on the wall etc, but his desk and side table are together and in place and he has his laptop up and running. The paint job is finished and I cleaned the paint on the carpet with some nail polish remover so it is a little lighter anyway! The room looks so empty compared to what it was. I hope he has room for all his chatskis, nickknacks, junk, whatever you want to call it now that he has gotten rid of a bigger desk an old book shelf and another old table he had in there.

I guess I better go and get the day started. My tummy is a little sour this morning too, so I may need some saltines to get it back to normal.

Have a great day!

Faye
Old 05-04-2006, 10:09 PM   #14  

Good Evening, Flowers! Well, my excitement for the day was a bomb threat at school! One of the IAs overheard a student brag to another and reported it in the office. We evacuated 600+ students to a building a couple of blocks away from the school. We've practiced this, w/o students, during our workshop days in the fall, but it sure didn't play out like it was supposed to. We had kids leaving for tennis, golf, track, and soccer and I had to fill in for a teacher who had just left the building for her own son's middle school track meet. Luckily it happened about 2:40 and we get out at 3:27 -- the buses rerouted to where our students were and then those that don't ride the commuter buses, could leave but not go back to the school nor the parking lot to get their cars. Most of the teachers were calling husbands and wives to come and get them; we could go back after 7 tonight and get our cars. The police hauled the kid out in handcuffs -- it will be interesting to see what happens to him. They closed off the streets surrounding the school and had the fire trucks and all available police cars there to keep nosey people from getting too close. Fortunately I grabbed my jacket and purse on my way out the door so had my keys and checkbook.

"Gma" -- We have red choir robes to wear but some of the gals think they are too hot. We also have bright red sweatshirts with gold and black music notes, staff, and treble clef/bass clef signs on the front, but they are now in various shades of red from being washed many times. So we have changed to black slacks, black tops, black gloves, and have different scarves to wear. I like the long sleeved look although some may wear short sleeves and scooped necks this time. I personally like the robes because they cover up the body bulges and everyone looks the same; if someone is hot they can either just unzip it or take it clear off after we're done playing. We won't be playing all of our pieces at once so will have to sit through both services. Usually we just play one piece but since we are trying to raise money the director thought we should put some effort into performing this time. I don't mind except we are having to "rip and dip" twice -- I'm hoping I can gracefully bypass that. The last couple of times we have played during communion so haven't had to take it. I hope Jack enjoys his new digs after all of your hard work!

It was Bob's night to cook so we went out for a sandwich on our way to pick up my car. I need to clear off the kitchen counters. Have a nice evening and a fantastic Friday!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-05-2006, 08:30 AM   #15  

Good morning girls! It is wet in our world this morning, but supposed to be breezy and sunny so I hope everything dries off in time for the game tonight. I don't want to have a soggy behind all night. I expect they will dry off the seats and since we aren't expecting anymore rain until Sunday we should be good.

Our grandson called last night and asked us if we would buy him a wetsuit! He said his dad has one and he wants one to wear in the pool. So, indulgent Nonny and Granddad that we are, I found one on the internet this morning and as soon as I hear back from my dd about sizes and whether he wants a long or short one, I guess I will be ordering one. He got the giggles when I told him I thought he may need to wear it tomorrow to play soccer in. The field is going to be a mud pit!

Jean: Good luck with the bellringing no matter what you guys wear. Boy, you had a surprise yesterday, didn't you? I feel sorry for anyone who is a one car family though. The little jerk. We have a situation going on here with a new anchor for one of the local stations. He has been arrested for statutory rape in Maryland. It is kind of confusing as there is an incident in 1984 where he was accused of raping a 9 year old girl and charges were never brought and now, it was reported it was a 13 year old girl, but come to find out this morning, it is a 30 year old woman making the report about WHEN she was 13 so we shall see. Everyone is wondering why it took so long for her to report it and secondly, why when the complaint was issued in December of last year it took this long to do something about it. I have a feeling there is something really fishy here. He has refused extradition saying he will go with his attorney to Maryland not with the police.

We now have everything back in place in Jack's room and the only two things still to do is put up the new pleated shades when they come in, I imagine that will be next week, and the new valances, which should be in next week also. It does look so nice in there. I will take a pic once the shades are up etc.

Everyone have a great day and weekend.

Faye