Old 05-02-2006, 07:32 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 290/289/160

Well, we don't get earth quakes in Michigan but if you hear something about them on the news tomorrow in Cali, that's just me do'n 'em too in Mich!! LOLOL LMAO!!
Oochie Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:10 PM   #62  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

HEY YOU ALL I FORGOT TO BASICALLY INTRODUCE MY SELF....LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES WITH THEIR NAMES....AND SUCH SO HERE IT IS

Name: JANELL AKA JAYAGODDESS

Why you chose your user name: I THOUGHT IT WAS A COOL USER
NAME...AND ONE DAY WOULD LIKE TO BE A IN SHAPE GODDESS.

Date started: MAY 1, 2006

Whats your plan: I WANT TO FOCUS ON EATING THE RIGHT FOODS AND CUT BACK ON SODAS, AND CHOCOLOATE (ITS MY FAVORITE CANDY BAR) EXCERCISE IS SOMETHING I NEED TO ADD TO MY ROUTINE, I HAVE STARTED WAKLING ...BUT THERE NEEDS TO BE A CONSISTANCY ON THAT. I ALSO WANT TO BE HEALTHY FOR MY 2 CHILDREN THEY ARE TEENAGERS SON IS 14 YEARS OLD AND DAUGHTER IS 13 YEARS OLD. WANT THEM TO KNOW HOW HEALTH IS IMPORTANT. EMOTIONS I NEED TO WORK ON AS WELL. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SHOP IN THE SECTION THAT I ALWAYS WALK PAST AND SAY HMMM SOME DAY.....AND ALSO BEING ABLE TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING I AM GOING THROUGH...

Whats your sign: FUNNY THING IS ONE YEAR I WAS AQUARIES AND THIS YEAR I THINK I AM A CAPRICORN. MY BIRTHDAY I THINK FOLLOWS ON THE CUSP IT IS THE 20TH.

Whats your favorite stores: TARGET/ EBAY / BEST BUY/ WALMART

What is your Chinese Astrological sign: I AM A PIG Pigs are honest, reliable, sincere, tolerant, shy, affectionate, kind, impulsive and short tempered. I would say I am an impulsive buyer on knick knacks to make me feel good and food too...as far as short temper hmmm sometimes but I never explode.

Whats your ideal outfit when goal: I WOULD HAVE TO SAY JEANS AND A CUTE TANK TOP WITHOUT WONDERING IF MY BELLY WILL FOLD OVER. I ALSO WANT TO BE ABLE TO SMILE WHEN SOMEONE TAKES MY PICTURE. SURE I SMILE NOW FOR CAMERAS BUT ITS NOT THE SAME UNLESS YOU ARE TRUEFULY HAPPY WITH YOUR SELF INSIDE AND OUT.

What will be your life change: EATING HEALTHY AND FEELING AWESOME INSIDE ABOUT MYSELF. BEING ABLE TO SHARE MY CLOTHES WITH MY DAUTHER...HER CLOTHES THAT IS...HAHAHAHA....AND CANT WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS HEY JANELL LETS GET YOUR PICTURE... I WILL JUMP UP AND SAY " YOU BET" WITH THE BIGGEST GRIN EVER...FROM EAR TO EAR..

JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:54 PM   #63  
The Journey is the Dream

S/C/G: 2much/???/128

Hi Hunnie , Annie , and Nicky nice to meet all of you. Heya bf Oochie and Jaya I see you girls are holding it down!! I sure miss all of you during the day. Yeah I do be up late, I sometimes can't fall asleep and I'll get on to wear me out, I need to exercise instead, but working out the fingers will have to count. You are too funny Oochie about the Price is Right!! I want to go on there too, I wonder if they tape on the weekends....hmmmm.....makes me think, I'll check into it, and when and if I get into the studio I'll wear a T-Shirt "www.3fatchicks.com" LOL that would be cool .

I see you have teens too Jaya, they're crazy huh? LOL. OMG I'm sooooo happy that all of you have excellent taste, and love Walmart too!!! Great minds think alike! Nicky, Target ((deep breath)) comes close enough to Walmart, you're safe, I really like Target too, have you or anyone ever had their lemonade sugar-free slurpees?? OMG, to die for!!, literally, taste just like sugar. Whatever happened to K-Mart?? Annie Fannie, lol girl your name is too funny, oh my. bf I would tear it up too, I'm a food-aholic myself. I remind myself of Sally Struthers on South Park cartoon when she was in Ethiopia, when she said "That's My Cake!!!!" hoarding all the food, lol, I'm greedy.

Oh yeah Jaya that is a great picture! You must be a photographer? I'm jacking your photo for my picture folder, its too cute!!! Ooo I love the crispness, and the cat looks trained for photos. I can't take pictures for nothing. I mean my finger is always in the way of the lens, I'm so ******ed when comes to taking pics, no one delegates me as the photographer.
April2November is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:04 PM   #64  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oochie Goo
Thanks Hunniebabie. I thought so. No biggie though, I'll just do it each time. Something to look forward to doing when I loose a pound.
As long as you are using a 3FC ticker you don't have to make it each time. Just click on User CP and Edit Signature and type in the new number and Preview and then Save... if you are using a ticker from another site then you need to copy and paste it in.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:05 PM   #65  
The Journey is the Dream

Oh yeah, I had a good day farting up a storm, hoping nobody smelt it on the train on the way home. I've been eating low carb candy today 1 net carb and 2 net carb per piece of turtles and baby ruths, oh yeah they are sugar-free, and I was eating the sf icebreakers, gimmie gas bad, lol. Better than eating the real deal. Like I said I'm doing modified Atkins, not the strict version, been there done that, and back again.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:35 PM   #66  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by April2November
Oh yeah, I had a good day farting up a storm, hoping nobody smelt it on the train on the way home.
Too funny. I thought AnnieFannie was a good name. I usually use OrphanAnnie, but I was trying to think of something that would work for dieting. Sometimes I can be so uncreative unless I'm working in my PSP and then look out. I can be very creative. Helps relieve alot of stress and definitely takes up time and makes me forget about food. So I do play alot in it when I have the time. Or should I say when I am not playing on POGO. I am a pogoaholic.

I guess I could tell you all more about me. I have 3 kids(2 from a previous marriage and 1 from my current.) My oldest is my son. He is 12. Then I have 2daughters ages 9 1/2 and 4(just turned 4 on May 1st). I have a niece that is 15 so I can totally relate to teenagers. I feel like she's mine someday. I just hope mine aren't like her. She constantly comments about what I wear. I try to tell her that I dress for comfort not style. The sad thing is I would love to be more stylish, but alas the fat seems to get in the way. And not to mention there isn't much out there that looks good. I swear they want fat people to dress frumpy.

Walmart is the best. I just moved back to Iowa about 5 months ago. I live in a small town so I have to go about 21 miles to get to a Walmart. There's about 3 of them in that travel time and get this.. they are all Super Centers. Awesome. I could spend a couple hours in there just looking at everything. Plus, I could spend alot of money in there. I do have to say though... I like Target because I think they have better quality clothing for kids versus Walmart so I have to shop them both.

Trying to think of what else to say. Well, I am sure I'll get to know you all better. Have a great night.

Annie
AnnieFannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:33 AM   #67  
On my way to a better ME!

S/C/G: 250/ticker/135

Wow! Hey you guys! What a busy night! I'm so glad that there are so many of us in here supporting each other! Today is almost over, so I've got one day under my belt. That first day is such a hurdle, isn't it? I have to say that I really haven't been hungry. (I'm doing nurtisystem) and it's supposed to make it so you're not hungry! Hurray, it works! But oh man, I've been fighting the urges, to chow down! I hope to God I get something, anything out of the OA meetings this thursday night!

You all are doing so well...how do you all "fight" through hard times? Is there something specific you do, or think about? I'll tell ya, I'm ready to go to bed and put this first day behind me!

Hope tomorrow is easier! Hope you all are having a good night! Stay strong, stay motivated! Remember...we're getting skinny, and healthy! It won't be long till people are looking at us, wishing they looked as good!!!! =)
Rocker Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:16 AM   #68  
The Journey is the Dream

Oh Annie I like your name, its too cute, I couldn't call myself Fannie because I've never had one, even now, its just wide, lol. I hope I didn't offend you though. Its been a long day, sorry if I came off wrong

bf, you are doing great!!!! YES, the first day is the TOUGHEST!!!! I am so glad you're fighting the fight bf, KEEP WORKING IT!!!!!

Everybody have a very good night, well most of you are probably sleep by now anyway, its 10 something here and I'm tired.

Keep fighting temptation, and the devil (food) will flee (our lips).
Old 05-03-2006, 01:27 AM   #69  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

No offense taken. I keep thinking I won't have much of a Fannie if I lose all the weight that I want. Guess, I'll have to get a butt lift and some fat injected into. Along with some other procedures.
AnnieFannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:32 AM   #70  
Is On A Mission

Hey there April2November yeah my kids are a lot of fun...but I need to get into shape to keep up with them... They are both taller than me. I got shorted....hahahaha.... I went for another walk today with my daughter and we took some photos so I will post them.. I like sharing...oh I love photography...never took lessens but always had a nitch for photography and painting those are my hobbies...I never forget the day I accidently took a photo of myself because of fumbling with the camera...and when I looked at the photo...I sat there...for the life of me I said what in tarnasions is this ....then I opened it larger...holy cow...thats me...hahaha....it was a riot because I didn't even reconize a close up of my face...thats scary..hehe..
I think this site is a wonderful thing for all of us...you gals are great!!

Quote:
Hi Hunnie , Annie , and Nicky nice to meet all of you. Heya bf Oochie and Jaya I see you girls are holding it down!! I sure miss all of you during the day. Yeah I do be up late, I sometimes can't fall asleep and I'll get on to wear me out, I need to exercise instead, but working out the fingers will have to count. You are too funny Oochie about the Price is Right!! I want to go on there too, I wonder if they tape on the weekends....hmmmm.....makes me think, I'll check into it, and when and if I get into the studio I'll wear a T-Shirt "www.3fatchicks.com" LOL that would be cool .

I see you have teens too Jaya, they're crazy huh? LOL. OMG I'm sooooo happy that all of you have excellent taste, and love Walmart too!!! Great minds think alike! Nicky, Target ((deep breath)) comes close enough to Walmart, you're safe, I really like Target too, have you or anyone ever had their lemonade sugar-free slurpees?? OMG, to die for!!, literally, taste just like sugar. Whatever happened to K-Mart?? Annie Fannie, lol girl your name is too funny, oh my. bf I would tear it up too, I'm a food-aholic myself. I remind myself of Sally Struthers on South Park cartoon when she was in Ethiopia, when she said "That's My Cake!!!!" hoarding all the food, lol, I'm greedy.

Oh yeah Jaya that is a great picture! You must be a photographer? I'm jacking your photo for my picture folder, its too cute!!! Ooo I love the crispness, and the cat looks trained for photos. I can't take pictures for nothing. I mean my finger is always in the way of the lens, I'm so ******ed when comes to taking pics, no one delegates me as the photographer.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:36 AM   #71  
Is On A Mission

Talking

Hey Fannie....I too love Pogo.....it is so darn addicting.....but fun...!!! Oh and Walmart Jeans are the greatest girls I am tellin ya....!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieFannie

Too funny. I thought AnnieFannie was a good name. I usually use OrphanAnnie, but I was trying to think of something that would work for dieting. Sometimes I can be so uncreative unless I'm working in my PSP and then look out. I can be very creative. Helps relieve alot of stress and definitely takes up time and makes me forget about food. So I do play alot in it when I have the time. Or should I say when I am not playing on POGO. I am a pogoaholic.

I guess I could tell you all more about me. I have 3 kids(2 from a previous marriage and 1 from my current.) My oldest is my son. He is 12. Then I have 2daughters ages 9 1/2 and 4(just turned 4 on May 1st). I have a niece that is 15 so I can totally relate to teenagers. I feel like she's mine someday. I just hope mine aren't like her. She constantly comments about what I wear. I try to tell her that I dress for comfort not style. The sad thing is I would love to be more stylish, but alas the fat seems to get in the way. And not to mention there isn't much out there that looks good. I swear they want fat people to dress frumpy.

Walmart is the best. I just moved back to Iowa about 5 months ago. I live in a small town so I have to go about 21 miles to get to a Walmart. There's about 3 of them in that travel time and get this.. they are all Super Centers. Awesome. I could spend a couple hours in there just looking at everything. Plus, I could spend alot of money in there. I do have to say though... I like Target because I think they have better quality clothing for kids versus Walmart so I have to shop them both.

Trying to think of what else to say. Well, I am sure I'll get to know you all better. Have a great night.

Annie
Old 05-03-2006, 05:39 AM   #72  
Is On A Mission

April2 I was laughing so hard reading your post becuause I can relate ....and I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard...lol...
Quote:
Oh yeah, I had a good day farting up a storm, hoping nobody smelt it on the train on the way home. I've been eating low carb candy today 1 net carb and 2 net carb per piece of turtles and baby ruths, oh yeah they are sugar-free, and I was eating the sf icebreakers, gimmie gas bad, lol. Better than eating the real deal. Like I said I'm doing modified Atkins, not the strict version, been there done that, and back again.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:42 AM   #73  
Is On A Mission

You can do it...you are doing great..and you will make it...I find that coming on here talking to others helps me out with my moments of wanting to chow down.....I try to keep my mind off of it...and believe me I know it is is hard...but you will do great...now I just need to tell myself that too...haha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatty
Wow! Hey you guys! What a busy night! I'm so glad that there are so many of us in here supporting each other! Today is almost over, so I've got one day under my belt. That first day is such a hurdle, isn't it? I have to say that I really haven't been hungry. (I'm doing nurtisystem) and it's supposed to make it so you're not hungry! Hurray, it works! But oh man, I've been fighting the urges, to chow down! I hope to God I get something, anything out of the OA meetings this thursday night!

You all are doing so well...how do you all "fight" through hard times? Is there something specific you do, or think about? I'll tell ya, I'm ready to go to bed and put this first day behind me!

Hope tomorrow is easier! Hope you all are having a good night! Stay strong, stay motivated! Remember...we're getting skinny, and healthy! It won't be long till people are looking at us, wishing they looked as good!!!! =)
Old 05-03-2006, 05:54 AM   #74  
Is On A Mission

Here is a photo I took on my walk today.....we didnt even know that we lived by a creek...so there are times we feel a little quackers...but I am going to call these two The Quacks....remake of The Chips.......Hahahahahahaha......ok I think I need sleep now .....lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quackers.jpg (9.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-03-2006, 03:32 PM   #75  
The Journey is the Dream

Okay Jaya the gig is UP!!! Stop copying and pasting pics you find online, okay!? LOL Just kiddin!! LOL Jaya you are truly gifted!!!!! That's another gorgeous pic I'll have to jack from you. I love your photography!!! You need to start a business if you have the time to do so. You can take photos of models for agencies, just a thought, but loads of money and connections.

I went to get me something to eat, a steak salad from the great steak. great steak my butt, they are so cheesy with their stuff, I won't go back there anymore. Drinking a diet coke, and water for throughout the day.

How is everybody with their diet today??? I hope all is well.