Old 04-19-2006, 09:30 AM   #31  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Shani- My name is Lorra..Thanks for letting me join. I'm back up to 234 OUCH!!!!! Stupid Easter candy

Annie- My favorite snack is baked lays Yummy. I haven't went food shopping since the big Easter pig out so I'm not doing so hot on the lower fat snacks right now
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:35 AM   #32  
Fat-be-gone

Heather- i bet ur gonna drop like 10 pounds after tom is over. just hang in there!!!

Supersized chicky-keep ur chin up girlie. next week will be a way better one. just stick with your plan and you will see results.

Brandi-i am so with you. I already blew one of my mini challenges but 'm not gonna give up, im just gon try harder!!!

mel-we all need a time to rededicate ourselves and stir up some much needed motivation. good for you!!!!

Lorra-

This is the beginning of a new year for me. I will hit my next 2 goals. It's gonna be a piece of cake!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:10 AM   #33  
dgpebbles

morning everyone...I've had a great last two days of eating and I'm feeling good...I also made it to the gym yesterady for my cardio and weights...I'm going again today at noon cause I have a meeting with my trainer today...

Congrats to everyone that loss and hang in there to everyone that didn't...We can all do this..

Shari-yes I understand how your doing this thread and I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do it and keeping up with eveyone weight..
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 12:17 PM   #34  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Oh man Rosario...dont meantion cake lol. I still have a whole lot of cupcakes and they keep calling my name! I did good eating yesterday, actually ate less than im supposed to. Today, I havent ate anything yet, just coffee, but im going to eat right after I post this. I find when I drink coffee in the morning, im not hungry, so I have to force myself to eat.

The weather is FINALLY beautiful today, so I might take a walk. My son has a baseball game tonight, so im glad its nice and not pouring like the last game. I love it all sunny and nice. It makes me wanna work in my yard.

Hope everyone has a awesome day!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 01:01 PM   #35  
Day 1 back on plan...

Well I did it- added the weight gain to my tickers. That wasn't easy I'm off to get better food in this house. I'm going to reach my next two goals Made them smaller and more reachable

purplecrush- great job on the pounds already lost

Rosario- for the welcome
Old 04-19-2006, 04:40 PM   #36  

that's right losing4another, just hang in there. Fall off the horse, dust yourself off and get back on! You can do it

Ok, so I have an exercise question. I would love, love to get a treadmill. However, I live on the second floor of an apartment building with a very noice-conscious neighbor. So, my options are either an exercise bike or one of those ellipticals. I don't think the exercise bikes are very loud but does anyone know how noisy the ellipticals are? I tried them a few times when I had a gym membership (once upon a time) but I don't remember the noise level.

Any advice?

Cheers!
Annie
hoolagurl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:09 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario
Heather- i bet ur gonna drop like 10 pounds after tom is over. just hang in there!!!

I sure hope so! I'm really getting discouraged seeing everyone losing weight, and I'm stuck at this weight.
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:48 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Don't let your neighbors get in the way of your workout. This is something that is important for you. As long as you aren't pounding away at 3am - you should be good.

These days it seems like most people have some type of equipment at home - an hour a day is no big deal.

I have to set a challange for myself for the rest of this week because I have had 3 days in a row of overeating. And since I have no parties - or holiday's - or excuses coming up I am going to stick to 20 points a day - with NO EXTRAS to get myself back in line.
morrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:10 AM   #39  
Day 1 back on plan...

Annie- I would think anything that isn't hopping all over the floor shouldn't bother anyone...and if it does tell your neighbors I exercise at this time sorry if it bothers if you don't like it tough Your exercising not throwing a party They should give you a break about any noise

Morrigan- great idea...my flex points start over tomorrow so instead of resetting my flex points I'm just going to stay with in daily point range. No more easter treats
Old 04-20-2006, 09:52 AM   #40  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Annie - Do they have young kids? It might be an issue of naptimes if they do. If not then they need to respect you as much as you should respect them. Explain that you are exercising and getting healthier. They shouldn't complain about that.

I've been trying this week to not weigh myself everyday like I normally do. It's hard not to. I made it through yesterday. But not today. I did weigh myself this morning. I am down 1 of those lbs that crept on (which I'm sure was just water), so that is good. Hopefully I can lose a couple more this week to show an actual loss and get started on my goal of losing 12 lbs.
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:45 PM   #41  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

YVW Donna.

Updated List:

Shari ~ 245.25
Chicky ~ 220.5
Rosario ~ 225
Donna ~ 170
Brandi ~ 179.6
Heather ~ 147
Butterfly28 ~ 267
Abby ~ 166.8
Noelle ~ 190.2
Elyn ~ 141.8
Randee ~ 235
Morrigan ~ 189.4
72butterfly ~ 219
Annie ~ 201
Chrissy ~ 198
Katie ~ 157
Groovy ~ 150
Lorra ~ 234

Last edited by JasonsLea; 04-20-2006 at 03:53 PM.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #42  

Chefbran, Morrigan, losing4another,

You are all right! I just get so irked by my neighbor sometimes. No family, just an older gentleman who works from home. Maybe that's the reason. unfortunately our building has very thin walls. I can hear ever-thing! that goes on in my neighbor's apartments -- upstairs and down

Anyway, 1hr. a day won't kill him. I already stomp around doing Tae Bo.

Anyway, how is everyone's week going so far? Mine's alright. This is the first week of my fitness/healthy eating plan and my muscles are still hurting. But oh well, 'onward and downward' right?

Cheers!
Annie
hoolagurl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 08:28 PM   #43  

Ellipticals are not noisy. The closer to gym quality the less noise.

A treadmill isn't either if you get one with pro shox or cushioned where the belt and the bottom of the treadmill don't touch. You can actually put your hand between the belt and the bottom of the treadmill while someone is on it and they won't touch. With a mat under the treadmill too I think it will be fine. I live on the 4th floor and I haven't had any complaints.
72butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 03:40 PM   #44  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Just wondering how everyone's weekend is going & don't forget post your results.
Update: I finally hit 220 today which makes 30 pounds for me.

Last edited by SupersizedChicky; 04-22-2006 at 09:56 PM.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 10:07 AM   #45  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

I decided to start a new plan today. I am going to be eating clean now. I've been going up and down around 177-180 for a few weeks now. I think maybe I've gotten off course a little too much and so I'm starting something new for me. I'm going to try eating alot more veggies!

I'll post my results on Tuesday morning. I hope everyone is doing alot better than I have been this weekend so far.
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote