Old 04-05-2006, 05:03 PM   #31  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hip . . . Hip . . . Hooray . . . for all of us who've lost. And for Freda . . . your turn will come and very soon, I'm sure. I'm actually surprised you are able to eat anything with a broken tooth. . . I feel your pain, girl.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #32  

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone, It's getting harder and harder for me to get in here! Don't know what's going on!

Hope eveyone is doing well! Today is a new day, a new start!

Meow, i'm the only person I know that can eat witht the flu or a broken tooth! I have a dental appointment at 1 today so I doubt I'll be eating anything tonight though!

Take care everyone, Lets work hard to keep this post on the first page!!!!
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:23 PM   #33  
Onward and Downward

Just a quick little hello to let you know I'm out here . . . but not feeling too great today. . . see you soon, gang.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:36 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Height: 5' 1"

TGIF:Where is everyone

Slim me: Hope your experience at the dentist was a favorable one. I know I
HATE going to them too,but guess we need them.

Meowee: Are you feeling better today?Seems like a lot of gals have been
sick a lot this year,know that I haven't felt good several times.

I am pretty proud of myself I have met my walking challenge for April every day so far,2 miles.Have to walk on the treadmill most of the time.
It is definitely Spring in Nebraska!!Yesterday we had blizzard warnings in the
West end of the state,Thunderstorms with hail here in the central and tornados in the East.They just issued more blizzard warnings for the Southwestern counties for today.Here the wind is blowing about 45mph and it is 38,raining with a few snow flakes.Wednesday it was 80 and tomorrow it is suppose to be 70.Hard to plan on walking outside,but I wouldn't live any
where else!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Friday!!! here's a little help for all of us.Have a good weekend!
DONNA
Donna72664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #35  

Hi Everyone, I've tried several times to post but couldn't get in to this site! What is going on with AOL? If I were a little more computer savy I might be able to by-pass something, but i'm as dumb as dirt!

Meow, Hope you'e feeling better. That is nasty stuff. Even after you're better you feel so wrung out for awhile!

Donna, You are doing so well! Keep; it up! I have to walk on the treadmill too! I won't be getting out side for some time yet! The trip to the dentist wasn't too bad. She just had to fill it again! She was leary that it might not last and then the next route is a root canal! I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't come to that! I like this one, she seems very good.

Take care all!!! What happened to all our posters? Anybody know? I miss them! Freda
Old 04-07-2006, 01:28 PM   #36  
Onward and Downward

Another quick Hi . . . still feeling icky . . . wish this would go away.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 234/215/135

Wow! You're all so supportive. It's great to be here. Ok, last time I said I wasn't hungry. Guess what? I'm STILL not hungry and I don't think it's a problem. It's a blessing and I'm taking advantage of it while it lasts. I really think it's the exercise. Plus, I've come to realize that I'm a food addict and I have to treat myself like I would if I had a drug/alcohol problem. I don't visit places that tempt me. Every time I think about wrong food, I turn it off in my mind. I've taken every fattening food out of my house although history proves that I can binge on anything. I also have to help and support of my husband. He's always sabatoged me in the past. So YEAH! It's working.
cayzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:22 AM   #38  
Love to Ride :-D

Height: 5'4" (shrinking - eeek!)

Hi Chicks! Happy WEEKEND to all of you!

I've been AWOL....sorry! Been having fun tho, reading to get caught up with ya'll. Glad to see some good weight loss news and positive things going on. Sounds like we're all in a pretty good place right now.

I've been bad since returning home from Cayman....just can't get back on the exercise bandwagon with my Gazelle & Tony. NEED SOME BUTT KICKIN'!!!! Don't think I've gained, but am just not in the groove like I was. Have Myrtle Beach coming up and just cannot gain! Still want to meet my weight-tracker goal....have to get my mind right.

Have been having fun tho.....been riding a LOT.....weather has been wonderful, altho we haven't had rain here in 41 days. We're hoping for some this evening & tomorrow.

Have a ride planned to St. Augustine on April 19....it's about 100 miles from here. We're staying the night....sharing a Bed n' Boat with our riding friends, Dawson & Sharon. Here's the website so you can see. Kinda cool!!! http://www.stfrancisinn.com/boat/

That's all my news.....glad to be back in the fold....I've missed you all!!
flsunbakd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:40 AM   #39  
Onward and Downward

Wow . . . where is everybody? I'm almost feeling human again. Temperature is back to normal and so is my eating (after a few days of eating everything in sight as a result of the fever demanding to be fed). Still a little fuzzy around the edges but definitely on the upward swing.

Hope you are all doing well, whatever and wherever you've been doing. Keep moving and shaking and heading in that downward direction, gang, and I'll be seeing you again soon.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:55 AM   #40  

Hi everyone, WHERE IS everyone!!!! I had to work the weekend, did pretty well with the eating but didn't get ANY exercise! So I'm goign to try to get some in today! I have a lot of running around to do (normal Monday stuff) but I'm going to try to fit a walk in there somewhere. Have to take my doggie to the vet this morning, just the normal shots and heart worm.

Meow, glad to hear that you are feeling better. That stuff really knock you on your tail! Your body is trying to get back those calories that you lost and build up some more strength! Just take it easy for a few more days, you are probally still run down

Jill, Jill, enough partying now, get back on the diet and exercise routine or Tony is goign to get a new girl!!! Is that forceful enough!!! You know you want to look good for that next trip! I'm like you though, seems like when I fall down it's really hard for me to get back on the wagon! It's better for me when I just keep at it all the time.

Take care, Freda
Old 04-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #41  

Height: 5'8.5"

Here I am!! You bunch of losers, you! LOL don't you just love it that this is the one place where we LOVE to be called losers??? <GGG>

I was a bit of a slacker over the weekend too! I have really been moving my butt lately and things caught up with me. The extra sleep and lying in bed with a book felt good... but I couldn't help think about how often I used to do that, yikes! Don't want to fall into THAT habit again LOL. Got to keep moving!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 02:54 PM   #42  
Onward and Downward

Loser . . . Loser . . . Loser . . . Yes, it does have a nice little ring to it doesn't it?

Hope we all have another great "loser" type of day, gang. Just keep moving and shaking your way to victory.
Old 04-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #43  
JPS

S/C/G: 220/195/150

Height: 5'1.5"

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, to 3FC actually and I haven't decided what kind of diet program I really want to put my self on again.... I was hoping for some suggestions on what has worked or is working for everyone else. I'm far from young, 59 years oldand have always dieted, since I can remember. For some reason I can't seem to get motivated. Help!

Furthermore, I don't think I know how to use the posting stuff correctly.
Workinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:12 PM   #44  
susan1502

Default I'd like to hang out with you here......

...as I am a 51 year old woman living and working in Illinois. I joined weightwatchers in January and lost 15 pounds in about 8 weeks. Yeah, a beautiful start, but it is April now, and I haven't lost any more weight. I am pretty unmotivated, sometimes, as I have spent the last 15, or so, years riding the yo-yo diet roller coaster!!!!! I also would like some support because I don't get it from my boyfriend or friends. They think I look just fine-----but at my highest weight of 185 and being only 5' 2" tall---trust me, I was not fine!!! I currently weigh 159---but I do carry a lot of muscle, so people are surprised when I tell them I weigh that much. I really enjoy reading your posts, and I like knowing that I am not alone in my struggles. Just wanted to share a little about me. Sue
susan1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:38 PM   #45  

Hi Susan and FOL...I wouldn't like to call you by your sign in name!!!!

For some reason almost all our regular posters have disappeared from this thread. I have not posted lately either...but I keep checking in to see if anyone else has!

I am also a yo-yo dieter for the past oh 30 something years! Now it is a matter of health rather than just to look better, so that should be more of a motivation, right?

I know what you mean about getting motivated...that is really the battle to me...once I'm motivated, I do well. Once I lose the motivation, I'm a goner!!

I couldn't seem to stay motivated this year after I started dieting again in January, so I joined Weight Watchers in March. That has really helped me, because it's more of a commitment than just doing it on my own. Spending that money and weighing in every week is helping. and counting points makes me a lot more aware of how much I'm actually eating.

I've been doing so good, until this past weekend, when I brought a whole birthday cake home that was left over from my mom's birthday open house. At least I've limited myself to one piece yesterday, and one the day before, but I love sweet stuff, especially white cake with white buttercream icing!

But, I'm back on the wagon today,eating veggie soup and fruit, and only have a pound to get back off by Thursday in order to break even!

Stick around, and hopefully all the great ladies we have in our over 50 group will be back on here soon.
Gail C is offline   Reply With Quote