Old 03-28-2006, 08:41 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 170/147/140

Hi all!!

I was wondering if I could Join the fluffly club!!! hehehe

I'm currently on my weight loss journey again (lost 40ish lbs two years ago and gained it all back ). I'm currently on a low carb diet which is working really well for me!!

The encouragement here is awesome, and I would love it if I could join in!!!
Carbprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:41 AM   #47  
BBW from Detroit

WELCOME CARB PRINCESS

YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME.. I LOST 40 DOING THE LOW CARB DIET 4 YEARS AGO FOR MY WEDDING. I GAINED MOST OF IT BACK.. I AM BACK ON LOW CARB NOW, I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE WATER THING, ALWAYS HAVE. WE KNOW THAT LC CAN GET US THERE BUT IT IS SOOO HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM REAL BREAD!
CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT YOU HAVE LOST SO FAR!

REGINA.. I LIVE BY CRYSTAL LIGHT GIRL!! I SAW A COMMERCIAL ABOUT THEM HAVING 15 FLAVORS!!! I WAS EXCITED! ( I GUESS IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH FOR ME ) BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT CYRSTAL LIGHT DOESN COUNT TOWARDS YOUR WATER CONSUMPTION YOU HAVE TO HAVE DAILY. HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAME?

JULIE.. I BOUGHT A SCALE LAST WEEK AND I FIND IT HARD NOT TO KEEP HOPING ON IT-BUT I HAVE RESISTED. YOUR WEIGHT IS GOING TO FLUCUATE SO I SUGGEST JUST DOING IT ONCE A WEEK MAYBE EVEN ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS. I COME FROM PLACES LIKE MEDICAL WEIGHTLOSS AND OTHERS WHERE THE WANT YOU TO WEIGH IN EVERYDAY. I DONT THINK IT IS HEALTHY.

Last edited by cjlafaye; 03-28-2006 at 10:47 AM.
cjlafaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:48 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 248/208/160

Height: 5'4

Good morning fluffy sistas' :O) I to have a very naughty habit of weighing myself daily,, I think it's a bad idea but it's like an addiction for me!! I'm bummed this again, my weight was 186.2, I knew better than to weigh myself before Thursday!! I need to get my booty away form this pc and go to the gym for some serious butt exercises...I hope everyone, myself included has a healthy day :O) Crystal
cherrylatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:51 AM   #49  
BBW from Detroit

GOOD MORNING CRYSTAL!!!

SCALES ARE EVIL..SCALES ARE EVIL..SCALES ARE EVIL..

WHEW.. I FEEL BETTER HAVE A GOOD DAY GIRL!

WELCOME JUSTROSIEPOSIE
cjlafaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:17 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 281/200/140

Height: 5'8"

Good morning

Cassy, I agree with you 100%, SCALES ARE EVIL!

Like most of you, I have a very bad habbit of weighing daily. I should add that to my goals for my spring challenge... only weigh once a week. Its so discouraging to see a gain, or even see the numbers stay put a few days in a row.

Hope everyone has a great morning!
Amanda_mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 12:00 PM   #51  
My reward...

S/C/G: 272/270/220

Height: 6'3"

on my own right now - but thinking about going back to WW - without my husband this time! to depressing to fight for every 1/2lb while his just melts away! Love the Sistas of the Fluffyhood thing; but I've never heard of turbo jam?
thanks for the info about the red exclamation mark - i had a problem and didnt know it was that easy to report!
TryinAgain5402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 12:32 PM   #52  
Caleb & Jayden's Mommy

S/C/G: 248/See Tracker/150

Height: 5'4''

Hello everyone!! I too have a problem weighing everyday. I don't know why I do it because I get so discouraged. I need to hide the scale and just bring it out every Friday.
Sarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #53  
Soon2BeSkinny

Height: Too short

I just came back from lunch wish I didn't have to. The sun is shining and I am cooped up in here. I didn't get to my firm DVD's last night. NO excuse just wasn't up to it, just hoping that the fat fairy will come and take it off for me. Hey Cassy I didn't know that they had 15 flavors, I've only seen probably about 5-7 at Walmart if that. I hadn't heard anything about Crystal Light and the whole water consumption. If anyone drinks soda at all...not us right LOL! Diet Cherry Coke and Diet Coke with Lime delicious when extremely cold. Cassy my private jet was out of fuel yesterday...smile!
GoofyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:46 PM   #54  

Hey GoofyGirl...sounds like you are I have very similar goals! My goal is also 150, but I have a little more to lose than you.

I just started an exercise blog today, so I'm hoping that helps to motivate me. I know you said you are doing WW...are you working out as well?
ohiotubagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:15 PM   #55  
Styrene145

S/C/G: 298/193.4/145

Height: 5' 8"

Default Can I get in on this?

Just joined 3FC, I've been doing WW since 2003 and have lost a net total of 88 lbs but have lost at least twice that in varying degrees of yo-yoing !

Started again this week using the points system but not going to the meetings (I could teach the meetings as I've been going to them for over 15 years) Having a tough time with motivation because I've recently been rejected (again) as a potential date because of my size. I am totally tired of being fluffy and want to beat this weight thing once and for all. I'd like to join the ranks of the formerly fluffy to both gain and offer support.

Let me know if it's OK for me to be in.

Thanks !
Styrene145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:21 PM   #56  
Styrene145

S/C/G: 298/193.4/145

Height: 5' 8"

I'm thinking it's OK that I join your group and wanted to say that I have the same daily weighing problem. I've now moved the scale to a room outside the bathroom that I don't often walk into and I bring it in only for my once weekly weigh in. If I leave it in the bathroom where I can see it every day I can't seem to stop myself from stepping on it and becoming discouraged. Then it is 3 full days before I can get over it and get back on track. It's very counter productive.

Just a suggestion.
Styrene145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:24 PM   #57  
Soon2BeSkinny

Hey Mish,
Working out what is that, I have these Firm DVD's that I so wanted for X-mas. I had my whole workout planned out for each day...to wake up early and do them before I went to work....but nothing. I am trying to get myself motivated to truly do them on a consistent basis.

Styrene145,
Girlfriend you are more than welcome to join our Fluffyhood. Don't let a man bring you down o.k. If they can't see you for you then forget them...tell them to shut the duck up. LOL! We love you here and do know we are here for you all the way.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:28 PM   #58  
Soon2BeSkinny

Anybody who wants to join the Fluffyhood is more than welcome just know that once we all meet our goals and share our one pair of jeans that we will only get one day to make our magic happen with them as we have so many wonderful sistas. If you haven't seen the movie Sisterhood of the Traveling pants watch it, granted it is a teenie bopper movie but it hits home.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:30 PM   #59  
Soon2BeSkinny

Wink Sure you can join our posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrene145
I'm thinking it's OK that I join your group and wanted to say that I have the same daily weighing problem. I've now moved the scale to a room outside the bathroom that I don't often walk into and I bring it in only for my once weekly weigh in. If I leave it in the bathroom where I can see it every day I can't seem to stop myself from stepping on it and becoming discouraged. Then it is 3 full days before I can get over it and get back on track. It's very counter productive.

Just a suggestion.

You can join only if you give us candy...just kidding I forgot we are all trying to eat right..but who can say no to chocolate. Welcome chica.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:41 PM   #60  

Hey ladies sorry i havent written in awhile been a bit busy. I dont weigh myself daily its too discouraging. I weight myself only on weigh in days and sometimes one day in the middle just to see where im at.
As for the water intake I have to drink some of my water with Crystal Light. I figure if Im drinking the water, does it really matter whats in it. Its kinda like putting lemon in it.
Lately Ive been trying to up my fiber intake. Which you know what that means ? LOL
Does anyone get cravings at a particular time of day and what is it for?
AvsGirly is offline   Reply With Quote