Old 03-14-2006, 07:42 AM   #46  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Angel-eyes and LadyFirelyte--GREAT JOB ON GAME 1!!!!! You kicked butt and I'll bet you feel wonderful and healthy. WAY TO GO!!!

Thanks to all for the compliments on my pics. The photo from the weekend is the first pic of me I haven't been ashamed of in quite a few years.

Glad I'm not the only one in the bathroom every 5 mins. I swear sometimes I barely get out the door and I need to go again! To funny. You had me laughing with your posts.

Well, I've got the turbo jam video on the workout schedule for today. I'm not sure what I'll do in the afternoon to supplement it, we'll see how the weather is. I have a polymer clay class this afternoon (my stress reducer) and I don't have anything to teach tonight. I'm going to try to make a new chicken recipe for dinner. Hope it turns out yummy!

Have a great one, and keep it up with all the high points! You are all doing wonderful!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:36 AM   #47  
Fat-be-gone

Brandy- You look so good!! Good job!!!

Well, girls it looks like we're sticking to our gunz here. Good job on all the points for day 1. I think everyone is hitting the 8+++ mark. Wow!!!! Let's keep it up!!!

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:46 AM   #48  

Height: 5'8.5"

For sure, Rosario! I thought I had a LOT of points but then found that so did everyone else LOL. But that's GREAT... we DO want to ALL be winners!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:15 AM   #49  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Gee, you ladies did AWESOME yesterday.

I'm very dissappointed in myself with my mesely 3 points on day one.
I'm gonna work harder today guys.

~ Sandra
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:52 AM   #50  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Dance: I'm a tiny girl with a tiny bladder. I swear, I can drink 6oz. of tea and pee out 12! It's like it magically multiplies in there just to irritate me. That's why sometimes I don't drink very much water... I hate having to run to the bathroom all the time!

Brandy: Thanks for the congrats! I really have been working hard, and it's soooooo nice to see things paying off! I'm sure you feel the same way You did a great job today.

Today, I'm going to skip conventional exercise. Today is the day for yard work. I've got to get out there and mow the grass, pull the weeds, edge the lawn, rake up all the grass clippings, and sweep the walkway and porch. That should take me a couple hours, and I'll definitely want to get out there early. Before it gets hot. You wouldn't believe that it's March from the weather we're having.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:05 AM   #51  
Sandra

Lydia ~ I'm sooooo jealous...I would love to be out doing yardwork but it's snowing here!!

What kind of exercise do you all do? I usually hop on the treadmill for an hour for three points but I'm thinking of trying to fit more to my schedule.

~ Sandra
Old 03-14-2006, 01:12 PM   #52  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Sandra: I would love to NOT have to do yardwork, but it's 70F here :P Actually, it really is a beautiful day and I enjoyed doing the work. It took me about an hour and 20 minutes to do everything, and boy am I pooped! I may do weights again today, because I didn't do as much as I should've yesterday.

What kind of exercise? Basically anything that gets me moving. I started off by dancing. Literally just dancing like a fool around my room for a few minutes every day. I still love to do that, but sometimes I'll go for 30-45 minutes just dancing to my favorite tunes. I incorporate moves I've seen in magazine, on the internet, and on aerobics tapes. I'd say that I do this more than anything else because it's simply so much fun. I goof off, and sweat like a pig!

I also walk and lift weights, and calisthenics are the bane of my existence. I do them once or twice a week, but I hate them. I hate them, hate them hate them.

Another thing I love doing is stretching exercises. I have no yoga or pilates tapes or anything, I just do what feels right. It's amazing what a huge difference a couple months makes... I can nearly do the splits! I'm able to sit with my feet together in front of my, legs unbent, and criss-cross my hands around my feet. I'd probably be able to go even further if not for my gut :P

All this exercise I've been doing... I really, really notice a difference in my body. My arms are showing definition, and you can FEEL the muscles clearly! I'm also able to stand on one leg and put the other leg straight out to the side, NO PROBLEM. I'd never been able to do that before. It makes me happy
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 198 (HW) 183 (SW) / 180 / 150

*flies in*

Sorry bout showing up late, but yesterday was such a busy day here at work!

Wow it is going to be a real challange to get to 8 or 9 a day ... more water!

SO GLAD to join you in this game

Opps I just saw the official points thread - and this is chat ... I get it LOL
So I edited to put everything in it's correct place.

Last edited by Sassy8877; 03-14-2006 at 02:08 PM.
Sassy8877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:29 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hey, glad to see you are all well today! I on the other hand have a terrible head cold I get so stuffed up and lose my hearing. Also have a wicked sore throat and my glands are swollen up so hard they feel like rocks
BUT,I will not let it stop me from getting SOME points
Have a great day girls,
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:57 PM   #55  

OMG I just downed 88 oz of water ... and it isn't even 2 pm yet!! I usually am pretty good about drinking 44 oz of water during the day, but usually that is all I can handle. OH and I am not even counting the 16 oz of unsweetened green tea I had earlier. I just hope to continue this!! I am going to get to 128 oz so that I get two water points
Old 03-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #56  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Hey is it to late to join I would love to be in this!!!!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 05:03 PM   #57  

I bet not -- you are only one day out ... never *too late* to be healthy!
Old 03-14-2006, 05:21 PM   #58  
Fat-be-gone

Lady Unicorn-Jump on in!!! We'd love to have you. You're joining a great group of gals to help you on you weight loss journey. Plus, they're fun too!!!

Sassy-Better late than never. Glad you found us.

Lydia-Good job on all excercise you're putting in. Looking good is just an added bonus to all the working out we do. Keep it up!

Wendy-I hope you feel better soon. Keep after 'dem points!!

As for me, I'm having another good day. 6.5 points already and it's only 5pm. And there are more excercise points to be earned. Mouhahahaha!!! I love the new me. Let's be successful tonite. Remember: WE WILLL NOT SETTLE FOR LESS THAN 8 POINTS!!!! (but it's ok of we do!! so long as we're trying ) Have a good one ladies!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #59  
Sandra

Rosario ~ How about you? What kind of exercise do you get in?

Lydia ~ I used to LOVE to go out dancing but we just don't do it anymore. That doesn't mean I can't do it at home like you're doing, huh? Thanks for the good idea!!

Have a great night ladies!

~ Sandra
Old 03-14-2006, 09:30 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi. Thought I'd say goodnight,I'm so sick I lost my voice and my hearing and I'm so congested blah So,goodnight
~W~
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote