Old 03-07-2006, 07:03 AM   #61  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning,

Ladyfirelyte and Angel eyes-WAY TO GO ON POINTS YESTERDAY!!!

Hope everyone starts the day off right with a big glass of water! (Me on the other hand blindly stumbled out of bed and reached for the coffee) Gotta workout at home this morning cuz it is my busy day of doing way to many things in a short amount of time. I did buy a new workout tape yesterday and I finally found one I like. (the past 2 I've bought were NOT what I was looking for.) So the new tape will be at least a portion of todays workout.

Happy day to all,
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:52 AM   #62  
Fat-be-gone

Morning ya'll.

Glad everyone is doing really good on the points. I'm definitely in for the next game. You guys have made weight loss easier and funner.

Wendy-good job on not giving in to the urge to eat chips. they call my name a lot so when i can ignore them, i always feel like I battled the beast and won lol

toFat-good luck on your new tapes. it's always awesome to find a workout we enjoy doing. it make excercising so much easier. way to go!

Hope everyone has a good day today!

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 09:27 AM   #63  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Wendy, I suppose you are with chips like I am with crackers. Chips don't do much for me (unless they're pringles!), but crackers... I could eat a whole box! I've been trying to resist the cheez-its in cupboard, but they've won out a couple times :P But hey, they're baked and supposedly contain real cheese, so they must be good for you? Right?

... :P

By the way, I'm totally up for the next game. I enjoy earning "points" for losing weight It's really been a motivator for me.

tofat: Funny, just as I was reading your post, I was guzzling down a bottle of water! I just rolled out of bed 5 minutes ago, but I'm already getting started on my good habits! Hope all goes well with your exercising today. As for me... yard work. I'll probably pull weeds and finish mowing the lawn, which'll be more than enough exercise for me for today!

To those of you with pedometers, you might want to head over to the exercise forum. dance4joy is "hosting" a "March of the Chicks" challenge. We're racing for a million steps and we could use some help!
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:30 AM   #64  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies ~
Made it to the gym early today since DD has 1/2 day of school so she'll be home in a couple hours.

Wendy ~ Awesome staying away from the chips!!

Rosario ~ You are doing awesome with your points...I saw your weekly totals on the points site. Woo Hoo!!!

Being here with you guys really helps...I love earning points for healthy reasons!!

~ Sandra
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:39 AM   #65  
Sandra

Wendy ~ The chicken!!

~ Sandra
Old 03-07-2006, 02:17 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

You girls are way to funny!! I have to make it a point to get here a lot ealier in the day.
I was thinking.....yep it hurts sometimes........Do you think that you could all try and get some of the other members to join us?? I know some of post on other threads and if you have some friends there, maybe they would like to join us!!!
If people see that we are going a great job here then maybe they will give it a try!
As for me,I'm still to sore to do any exercise,and feel a tantrum coming on...I hate being useless
Till later..
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 03:06 PM   #67  
Sandra

I've invited people from other threads already. Hope you're back feels better.
~ Sandra
Old 03-07-2006, 04:19 PM   #68  

Thanks Sandra!

Final weigh in:

Please make sure to fill in how much weight and/or inches you have lost for the final weight in on Monday Morning

Thanks everyone!!
Old 03-07-2006, 11:33 PM   #69  

Hi girls! Guess I won't be getting points for exercise for the rest of the week,my back is buggered I have to take it easy for a couple days
G'night,chat tomorrow
W.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:40 AM   #70  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning all,

Wendy-sorry to hear about your back. Maybe a week of rest is just what the dr. ordered. Anyways, I hope you're finding ways to lessen your pain.

Angel-eyes-YOU GO GIRL!! Your points are outstanding!!!!

I'm feeling sore this morning. I overdid the squats/lunges on Monday, and am DREADING my favorite spinning class. I am forcing myself to go though. Keep it up everyone. You're doing wonderful.

I looked over the presidential challenge and ended up signing up. Pretty cool.

Last edited by ArtsyGirl; 03-08-2006 at 07:58 AM.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:49 AM   #71  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Mornig girls!!

tofat.....thanks!....I'm trying!!!
wendy..... Nothing worse than that!!! Do you think it was just the drive or did you strain it and the drive just made it worse? either way....hope you feel better!!!

Lots of rain and gloom today (already) going to be STRONG today!!! and head to the gym to beat the blues.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:16 AM   #72  

Good Morning Girls! I was in a car accident 15 years ago and suffer from chronic whiplash which in turn turned into arthritus also The docs wanted to do surgery 10 years ago to kill the nerve but they told me that if I fell or whatever and did more damage I wouldn't feel it.which would be good to a point,but I think if I can't feel it that can't be good either,I would like to know if I am in pain. Does that make sense??
Anyway off to take RJ to the doc for a check up,then some running around after that. Chat later.
W.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:30 AM   #73  
Fat-be-gone

Aww crap!!! i've lost my motivation again and I don't know where it's at!!! S***!! Sorry gals, but I am just not into working out or eating right at the moment. I just have to take it one day at a time and keep pushing myself. I know I can do this. I need to do it for the miniskirt I want to wear for my b-day! Yes!!!! I do believe I found my motivation!!!

angel eyes-you should be motivation enough!! You're kicking our butts with those points of yours. good job!!!

Wendy-u do make sense...feeling pain lets us know that we're alive!! (i think I got that line from a movie...but hey, it's the truth!!)

Have a good day everyone!!

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 12:32 PM   #74  

Talking Can I play Too ?

Hi Chickies,
I have been abandoned over on dump your plump can I hook up with you all here? It sounds like you have another round starting next week is that right?
Lori
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:17 PM   #75  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Nighthawk.... you are not alone and abandoned!!! Join our group, you'll love it here!!!

Rosario.... You are doing so well!!! Do not give up!!! hey? You can do this....small baby steps. Get through one OP meal/snack at a time and then build up from there. Its not a race to see who gets there first, we are all winners just for the day to day committment. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!!!

oh BTW....a new episode of the biggest loser is on tonight!!...talk about MOTIVATION!!!!

Last edited by angel-eyes; 03-08-2006 at 01:23 PM.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote