Old 04-26-2006, 07:44 PM   #16  
RosieKate

So far so good...
Day two went well, working on 3!
Old 04-26-2006, 08:14 PM   #17  

Height: 5'1"

Hello girls...

Haven't posted much on here except that I want to do this. But I think I need something different than a 21day thing. Sometimes things don't go the way I have planned and I'll end up skipping a day which will have me starting over constantly.

May do a monthly challenge. Something I want to acheive each month...such as lose 3lbs. (I'm such a SLOW loser) or clock in "so many" miles in exercise.

Must think it over. But just wanted to let you know that I'm here, just not everyday.

Make any sense??
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:01 PM   #18  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Day 9 for the exercise...DONE!
Day 11 for the water and vitamins...DONE! WOW, I can't believe that I am halfway through the challenge already with the water and vitamins. Today was IF day and man did it get to me for some reason. Thinking because my head is stopped up.

WTG KATY! You go girl!

Sue...how are you doing?

MARTi...it makes sense. It was hard for me to figure out how to do an exercise challenge because of skipping days. I finally just got it in my head that I HAVE to do it no matter what. I joined because knowing that I am paying for it, rather V is...I have to go. It forces me to go even if I don't want to. I always feel better after doing exercise though so it is always a good thing.

Keep up the good work ladies! Remember...DOWNWARD!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:37 PM   #19  
One day at a time

Today is day 12 for water & vitamins...have one bottle of water to drink before it will be done.
Day 10 for the exercise. Went to IF and also did a mile walk. Feeling a little sluggish though...darn allergies are getting to me. But...I did it so feeling good about that.

Keep on truckin' ladies!
Old 04-28-2006, 08:16 PM   #20  
RosieKate

Ok - so I have to start over -- ALREADY! TOM has come and I've been eating too many starches...so I will be starting over. I think I'll modify somewhat...going to keep with in my calorie range of 1400-1700 cals; sticking mostly to Zone principles. Sing with me now..Tomorrow, tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away........

Cristina - you rock girl....keep up the great work!
Old 04-29-2006, 04:41 PM   #21  

Starting on Monday. It's a start of a new month and that'll be perfect.

I'll type it all out then!

Doing a fantastic job Cristina!
Old 04-30-2006, 09:22 AM   #22  
RosieKate

Day one - done
1627 cals
Old 05-01-2006, 12:07 AM   #23  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Well I am here. I did really well and stayed on track for 6 weeks. then went on holidays and can't seem to get back on track. So I will get back to exercising for 30 minutes in the morning, eating breakfast and taking a vitamin everyday.

Kathy
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:42 AM   #24  
RosieKate

Good job, Kathy - welcome back!

Weigh in Monday! No change this week. With TOM and all, I really didn't want to get on the scale but I did and mercifully there is no gain.

I finished day 2 at 1752 cals. My range ( according to s-people) is between 1440 and 1780, so I just squeaked in.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #25  

Hello!

Ok it's a start of a new month....

I got in 30mins of exercise this morning.
Plan on putting in 1700 calories. Will calculate that after work.

WI 149lbs. Ick...went up, but w/TOM it's to be expected.

Check in after work.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:43 PM   #26  
One day at a time

Thumbs up

WTG ladies, KATY for your 2nd day, MARTI and KATHY for starting today!

I am happy to say that I have today DONE! So..this is day 13 for exercise and day 15 for the water and vitamins! I finished my fourth bottle of water about 1 today because I mowed both the front and back yard for V and man was I tired! Also, went to IF today and did my workout. So I really got a good work out with the mowing and IF and man do I feel it! Ouch! And, my hard work is paying off as I am down 2 pounds this week! Just gotta keep it up! I'm thinking once I lose about 20 pounds or so I will slow down on the exercise and do 5 days a week, I don't know. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

HAPPY CHALLENGE LADIES! AND DOWNWARD...
Old 05-02-2006, 10:55 AM   #27  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Way to go everyone. I have been sitting with a terminally ill relative and just eating when/what I can so I know I am not doing well. That good old "stress" eating we all know about. Once I get this week over I will get back on track. We lost my BIL yesterday and this week will be a long one.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:00 AM   #28  
RosieKate

So sorry to read that, Sue...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.

As for me - Day two done...ate every last calorie I was allowed - a munchy kind of day

1770 cals
Old 05-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #29  
One day at a time

KATY... to day 2!

SUE...sorry to hear about your relative. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Okay, so this is DAY 18 for water & v's and Day 14 for exercise but...I'm not done yet. Have half my water down for the day and haven't done IF. Haven't been able to concentrate on things so took my free day Tuesday and will be doing my 3 mile walk this evening. Will report that tomorrow since it isn't actually done yet. But, day 17 is done for water & v's.

Keep up the good work ladies! DOWNWARD!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:42 PM   #30  

Been meaning to get to this, but always forget!!

I have been keeping my calories around 1700 or so. The exercise isn't as good, but I plan on doing better this week. Will still WI tomorrow and post it here.

I hope everyone is doing a great job!!