Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 07:07 PM   #31  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Just in for a quick post - was out helping hubby as much as I can with snow removal ... we got 3-4 inches Tuesday - about 4 inches last nite and today we are getting hit with a nasty winter storm - heavy snow and winds .. so far we probably have gotten about 6 inches today and it's still coming and they say all nite tonite - tomorrow - Saturday .. and on and on ... We just got the deck clearlled off (temporarily) and I have a path to my hot tub (yes, as cold as it is I'm going in tonite)!!! It is covered so I won't be snowed on ...

How is everyone doing? I got an email from Sharon - she is busy right now with brother Jerry - he is in the hospital - couldn't breath - he is hooked up to a breathing tube - she is really worried - SHARON: I am praying for Jerry - I hope he will be OK and will be home with you again soon! Love you!

Sherry: Hope you are feeling better and hope we hear from you soon too.

Sheridan: Thanks for helping me keep this thread going until our "missing members" return!

Everyone else! Please come back and post and let us know how you are doing! We miss you

OK .. got to go feed the "spoiled feline" her dinner and then go jump in the hot tub.

Later ...
Love, CJ
Old 02-16-2006, 07:14 PM   #32  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

I just realized that I posted on the 30th post so I guess it's time for a new thread .... I am going to go start one now so PLEASE do not post here any more .. Go to #14! Thanks ... see you there!

Love, CJ

REMEMBER - THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - PLEASE GO TO #14.
Closed Thread