Old 01-26-2006, 03:04 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 189/184.5/150

Height: 5'3

Default Hello...

Um, hi. Can I join this thread? I've been a member of 3FC for a while, but only recently (this month) got back into posting and working on my weight (which has creeped up since I got married last May). This seems like a cool thread (series of threads) - how was it started? I am 23, and got my Bachelor's degree in December. I'm currently working full-time and putting my DH through the rest of his school, but we're also thinking about starting our family sometime soon. I love music, animals, digital video and photo editing, hiking, and going to Disneyland. Oh, and eating. That's the problem. Hope I can join you, though I'm not sure what I'm joining... When I'm trying to lose weight I use WW points (I was a member for about 9 months in 2001-2002, at which point I lost 45 lbs, down from 197) and exercise (cardio and weights, currently) 3-5 times a week.
ctrsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:25 PM   #17  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Hi Sara,

You and I have almost the same goal for the v-day challenge! I started at 165 and am now at 161 working my way down to 154 for the challenge and ending with a total weight loss goal of 130! Best of luck to you and welcome to the thread!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:41 PM   #18  

Default a few days late...

Hey girls! Im posting late because i was feeling cowardly and mad at myself because i was up 3 whole pounds. I wasnt eating well and i wasnt getting my exercise in. I did it to myself. So im back down a little to 146 and hoping for 144.5 on tuesday. Im giving myself a little strech room though, because i find when i dont meet my goal i get depressed and cheat. I so wish it made me work harder like it does for you girls. It just makes me so upset! So thats step one... admitting i have a problem! Im crossing my fingers for tuesday!
kate7583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:05 AM   #19  
soon to be hot momma

Good Friday Morning,
Sorry I havent been here much Ive had some drama going on! Thus why Ive been stress eating and not meeting my exercise goals! That will change I am going to work on the eating this weekend and try to get a little exercsie in! Even if its not formal , supposed to lay a hardwood floor in the basement with DH so that should count for a little LOL ! HUgsss to all of you and keep you heads up you are here and you are working towards your goals no matter the number on the scale!!!!!Cya Tuesday!!!!
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:37 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 189/184.5/150

Height: 5'3

I am so excited, because I am finally down two pounds, (162) which is where I was two weeks ago. And my jeans fit better - I don't feel squished into them! I had a fantastic hour-long work out last night and stayed within my WW points (I think...) We went to the movies and didn't get any popcorn, and I drank lots of water yesterday. Here's hoping I can stay strong over the weekend. I think I will, because I'm in "the zone" and really WANT to eat healthy. The other stuff becomes less appealing at points like this, and it's hugely helpful! I really want to meet my Valentine's goal, and then my next goal will be to get under 150, because I haven't seen that number since I was a freshman in high school!
ctrsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:13 AM   #21  
masterpiece in progress

Ahhh 150. I know what you mean. I ca't wait to get there myself Sara! Already at 161, I feel better too. It is amazing how much difference two, three or even four pounds can make! I know what you mean about weekends too. Especially very social weekends-they can be difficult to navigate safely through with your ww points still in check!
Old 01-29-2006, 07:06 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Congratulations to everyone who's lost, and to everyone else who's trying! I spent the day talking to myself and writing in my journal. I really let things slide a lot this past week, blaming travel, a sinus bug and pre-TOM ravenous hunger. But the reality is that I didn't work my program, and I have to if I'm going to succeed! So I am surprisingly upbeat about finishing the Challenge with a bang over the next two weeks, and seeing how close I can come to achieving my goal.

Aimin, hope the drama has lightened up!

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 02:40 PM   #23  
masterpiece in progress

Yikes, tomorrow is weigh-in and I am wondering how I will fair. According to my fitday.com page (where I have been avidly tracking everything I do) I have been burning more calories than I have been taking in now everyday for two solid weeks which should have resulted in a loss of 5 pounds. I am not yet feeling it in the way my clothes fit or the way I look and I am petrified of the scale. I guess I will force myself on to it tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone!!!