Old 02-07-2006, 11:50 AM   #91  
dgpebbles

Where is our wonderful Gloria at?....she's missing.....She hasn't been on here since 1-31....no sunday email...I hope she's ok...who's makes the challenge this week..
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:03 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

Thanks ladies! You were the ones that helped me through this!

Hey, yeah! Where is Gloria? I guess we aren't having a challenge
this week, unless Gloria would want us to go ahead and
pick a mixed nut to do it.
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #93  

Wasnt Gloria having problems with the storms and her electricity? Sounds like we should just keep going with last weeks challenge? Just a thought.

As for the list of smilies....sounds like your computer thinks its a pop - up. Try hitting the CTRL button while clicking on more.....see if it works, if it does, your computer def thinks its a pop up.

Thanks for the support guys, been a little crazy here. Talk later, I need to get ready for dreaded work.
candoitby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 09:07 PM   #94  
dgpebbles

yes she was having storms..I sure hope she hasn't been without power for 7 days now...I'm game for staying with last weeks challenge...I'm sure we all could use the crunchs and to make it more of a habbit of doing them..
Old 02-09-2006, 09:13 AM   #95  

Hey ladies... Haven't been on much at all and I apologize... I have a ctually been going to bed early.... I wanted to let you know though... I weighed in Monday and I was down 3.5 pounds... I am very excited and have been putting in MUCH more time watching my intake and exercising... I knew the Body Shop would make a difference...

We are heading to Cleveland again this weekend... Hubby has a euthanasia course that he has to attend and we get to spend the weekend in a hotel..loll They do have a jacuzzi and a pool, fitness center (24 hours) and personal fitness with tapes that you can use in your rooms... HOW COOL IS THAT??? I am also excited about the down comforters and 300 thread count sheets.... I may not want to come home...lol

Still updating... thanks for all that have sent their stats.... Talk soon ladies...
Deanna7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:20 AM   #96  
WileyB

Hey girls! Hope everyone is doing good. Not hearing much from ya'll....

Well, I weighed in yesterday, and was up half a pound. It probably didn't help that I drank about a gallon of tea before I went to weigh in. Not sure if that makes that much of a difference or not. But that's ok, I know that I will get it off eventually. Our weather is so kooky here, and it blows cold most of the time right now so my "walks" to the post office have been postponed some. I just don't want to get my baby girl out in that cold weather. Still paying for her birth, can't afford any more doctor bills right now!

Deanna, hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun. Do some extra laps in that pool for me. I told my husband that before I die, I have to have a pool at some point in my life at my house. A real one that you can actually do laps in. I'm somewhat of a "fish". I get along very well with the water - husband sinks like a rock.

Morgan, that worked, holding the CTRL key when I hit More. Thanks! It's good to have my smilies back!

Well, I hope that everyone is doing good on their food, water, and exercise. Hopefully, everything is ok with Gloria and we will hear from her soon. Til then, ya'll keep plugging away and have a great day!
WileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 05:42 PM   #97  

Glad to hear that everyone is doing so well! The posts were getting slow, I was wondering if anyone was going to post at all!

Sounds like your doing well with paying attention to your intake and exercise Deanna! CONGRATS on your loss! You certainly deserve this weekend of relaxation from the sounds of it! Sleep a couple of hours for me! MMMMMM 300 thread count sheets.....comfy comfy comfy.

WileyB, I am sure your half a pound was just from the iced tea, but its still discouraging I know. Keep up the work, it will pay off in the end.

So, I found out that I have dangerous amounts of protein in my urine. Its had me pretty down the last couple of days. The night I went to the ER for my blood pressure, they did a urine test and those results came in the other day. They ran some more tests the other day to test my kidney function, so I am hoping those come back okay. The amount of protein in my urine supports some kidney failure so I am really anxious about it. It seems like since I had my daughter, its been one thing after another and to top it off.....my wisdom teeth have decided to make their appearance so I am sure I will be visiting the dentist soon *shudders* I HATE the dentist! Anyhow, thats why I have been kind of down lately and not posting as much. This too shall pass?! Cross your fingers for me, I have no more fingers left cross over here.

On a happier note, I have been losing like crazy! My new blood pressure medication is a diuretic so the water has been coming off of me like it was going out of style. I weighed two days ago and was down 3.5 pounds and then weighed again today and was down another 2. I guess I'm not complaining, but I wish it was from my hard work and not a medication.

You all have a great weekend!! My hubby is going winter camping with 15 of his buddies so its just me and the little lady for 3 days. I'm a little nervous because its our first 3 days without being able to hand her off to Daddy for a little Mommy time. Its looking like the jumper is going to be a lifesaver for me!!

Ciao Chicas!
candoitby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 06:48 PM   #98  
dgpebbles

Hello ladies...where is everyone....well I'm hoping this is my last week of running two stores...it sure is dragging me down....I'm still getting in my exercise and eating good but not getting enough sleep...Hope tomorrows weigh-in is good.
my daughter got her first job and started work this week at a steakhouse called Saltgrass...so now I get a little bit of quite when I get home.lol...but she comes home all wound up

Deanna - WTG 3.5lbs is great...sure wish I would drop that much in a week..I'm stuck with just losing about 1lb per week...sounds like your going to have a nice relaxing weekend...enjoy yourself you deserve it

WilleyB - your .5lbs is probably from your tea...thats alot of fluid you took in....Are you still going to weighin tomorrow?...Glad you got your smilies back.

Morgan - sorry to hear about your new problem...hope your tests all come out okay...good job on the loss even if its water it still counts....try to have a good weekend
Old 02-09-2006, 08:35 PM   #99  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing? I hope you are all loosing. I thought I was but I haven't got on the scale. Now I am getting ready for the old mother period. lol So I won't weigh myself. I have been so busy with my full time job. I will say I do walk alot. But I quit drinking my water! I have been drinking the diet soda again. I miss you all and hopw all is well. I will try to check in more often.
One of the MIxed nuts
Anske
anske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:09 PM   #100  

Doing good so far!
I hope you are all well!!!!!
I'll write more soon.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:41 AM   #101  
dgpebbles

where is everyone? hope everyone is doing great...I'm doing good and still doing our stomach exercises...I'm at 432 minutes for exercise this month and eating great with no bad days this week...

everyone please come back...where are all my friends?
Old 02-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #102  

Well, I'm here. lol
Glad to hear things are going great for you.
I haven't lost anything this week because I think I
gained muscle. At least, that's what I hope it is!

Hey everyone: Come out, come out where ever you are!

Old 02-12-2006, 05:55 PM   #103  
WileyB

Well, I'm here, but I wonder how everyone else is doing? For some reason, we've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off around my house! Too much to do, and not enough time to do it in. Doing as well as can be expected I guess. Got satellite hooked back up, and now I am once again addicted to the Olympics.

Hope everyone is doing great. Got baby girl in other arm, and it is hard to type with just one or two free fingers. Will talk to you all later.
WileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 08:00 PM   #104  
Fig

Hi Group, Sorry not to have been around much. I'm also wondering where everyone is, and I'm worried about Gloria. Are we all in a big slump? Hmmm... I'm doing a lot of walking, and and healthy eating--just my vegetables, fruit, tofu, soymilk, oatmeal (whole oats that I cook). I have soup, just tomato, vegetarian vegetable and vegetable broth. I know it dounds boring and dull as ****, but I'm used to it and I really don't have much appetite or interest in food any more! I'm down to 138 ( I've lost 4 pounds) and my goal is STILL 120. I'd love to make it by my birthday (May 4). Would you believe I'll be 60? yikes!!! But by the Summer (or Fall) will be fine, just so I get there! Talk to you soon, I hope...... Marion
Fig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:58 AM   #105  

Oh Marion - how I wish I weighed that! You rock!