3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Quads & Dirtbikes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/72675-quads-dirtbikes.html)

Jasmin71 01-12-2006 04:54 PM

Quads & Dirtbikes

Anyone ride Quad or Dirtbikes here?

I ride a 05' Arctic cat TRV (the up) 500. I love the beast.
All my boys includinghubby ride dirtbikes. So far anyways I think my oldest is changing into Quads. GOOD BOY!!! lol

We go riding alot!! Hard core, take the tent and pick up camper. And gone we are. Me and my daughter ride the quad and LOVE MUD!!!

Hope to meet some other women here who are Mud loving Chicks!!

Jasmin71 01-13-2006 04:37 PM

What noone? Out of all the Chicks, not 1 Chick rides? :(

PsycoPhat 01-14-2006 11:25 AM

Hey Jasmine!
You're not the only dirt lover here! I love to ride dirt as well as street bikes. I have a Yamaha TTR125L, it's a little bike, but I'm pretty short so we get a long well. :lol:

I don't have a lot of mud where I live but as soon as the rain hits we're gone. No over night trips but lots of day trips.

Good to see someone else on here who loves to get dirty!

Kathy

Jasmin71 01-16-2006 08:56 AM

HEY !!! fDont feel bad !!
I am 5,2 and in like 3 years I be riding my Son's honda crf100.
I cant handle anything higher lol.
I ride a big quad tho :D

I love the dirt, the muddier the better sometimes I really think my hubby would just rather hoose us off at the car wash then take us home roflmao!!

GeorgiePorgie 01-16-2006 09:01 AM

Holy cow! That 4 wheeler must be HUGE! I have a Kawi Bayou 250 that I ride. Nothing overnight, just use it to get around the neighborhood. I also have a 05 Harley Deuce that I am learning to ride. Thats a bit more intimidating for me because it's pretty big. Wish me luck!

chick_in_the_hat 01-16-2006 12:35 PM

Feel free to join us in the Chicks on motorcycles thread! Quads are close enough....we have one chick who rides a trike.. :D

Jasmin71 01-16-2006 12:52 PM

oh thank you!!

Yeah the quad is pretty big if u want go to my website there is pics of it.
Its the same size of a piece of drywall, its the heavest beast out there.:)

stacylambert 01-21-2006 12:10 AM

OOH OOH! Me too! I have a Z400 and my husband has a YZ400. We also have some little play bikes. Mine's a 70 and his is a 50. I also have a CRF230 sitting over at our friends house but I haven't ridden it yet. I'm soooo afraid to fall. hehe. We go a lot to the desert and the dunes. We do both day trips and overnight. Sometimes up to 4 days or so. We don't get a lot of mud but when it rains in the desert I hit every mud puddle in sight! The dunes are crazy. Throwing sand, dropping in, riding bowls.... It's almost as good as food! ;)

Jasmin71 01-23-2006 11:02 AM

Yeah I hear ya ....wish we had dunes here. We have one that we know of but there is also jeeps/ trucks allowed and that scares me !!

I love my Quad.. everybody who sees it just goes "WOAH" what a Monster lol